Photo

Augury Insurance stock help! :(

14 replies to this topic
Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

finished story mode blah blah, was told you can't influence the stock market after that. Well holy sh*t balls. I invested 90% of my money into Augury 3 days ago. It was kinda steady, sorta kinda changing not really. Lost a few hundred thousands out of 30 million. Today I went on a rampage and blew up 100's of cars as told per a website...only the stocks didn't rise, they fell like someone had mentioned would happen. I just didn't know which of the 2 it would be. Can someone help me figure out how to make car stocks rise? I sure know how to make them fall, but is there an action I can do to make them rise again so I can get most of my money back? :( I'm down to like 7 million per character now.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

go to the airport, destroy everything you see in there (planes, cars, heli's...) and than put a lot on money on the company that books the flights (I really don't know the name but its written on the big planes)... a couple of days later there will be a huge increase in stocks and bam get ready to fill some pockets

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

go to the airport, destroy everything you see in there (planes, cars, heli's...) and than put a lot on money on the company that books the flights (I really don't know the name but its written on the big planes)... a couple of days later there will be a huge increase in stocks and bam get ready to fill some pockets

So destroying cars makes the insurance.go down but destroying planes makes the flight booking stocks go up even though there's no planes to book? Interesting I'll have to try it out and save the game before to make sure

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

What's confusing is when I look at the markets list the car insurance has gone up but when I go to my portfolio it's gone down you know why that is?

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:38 AM Edited by KillaDanny, 24 September 2013 - 01:38 AM.

So destroying cars makes the insurance.go down but destroying planes makes the flight booking stocks go up even though there's no planes to book? Interesting I'll have to try it out and save the game before to make sure

Hmm what I mean is when you destroy the planes the stocks go drastically down (because of all the destruction), that's when you have to invest in them, after a while the stocks go back to a normal a price and than you sell them all, since you bought them for a much lower price there will be a good profit

• Philminator likes this

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

The stock market seems broken at times. Sometimes the figures do tell you different things and dont get me started on those line graphs, they just lie lol

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

Hmm what I mean is when you destroy the planes the stocks go drastically down (because of all the destruction), that's when you have to invest in them, after a while the stocks go back to a normal a price and than you sell them all, since you bought them for a much lower price there will be a good profit

I'm an idiot, I should of destroyed cars first, then bought stocks low....ah well thanks for clarifying, I can't find air emu planes, fly us and a few others.....again I will destroy planes.....wait till it crashes...then buy stocks lol

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

The stock market seems broken at times. Sometimes the figures do tell you different things and dont get me started on those line graphs, they just lie lol

It's odd indeed , augury insurance on market list went upn200% yet I lost 30 million cuz in y portfolio it's down

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom, 24 September 2013 - 01:52 AM.

so to make it simpler for stupid people like me.. buy stocks when they have a red arrow, not green?   im still lost with stocks in real life and in this game. 

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

I'm an idiot, I should of destroyed cars first, then bought stocks low....ah well thanks for clarifying, I can't find air emu planes, fly us and a few others.....again I will destroy planes.....wait till it crashes...then buy stocks lol

Hahah no problem :)

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

The stock market is completely scripted and random. nothing you do will have an impact apart from Lester missions.

Don't believe the bullsh*t stories

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

. buy stocks when they have a red arrow, not green?   im still lost with stocks in real life and in this game. 

You buy stocks when they are low. If you buy them high then either they will go down and you lose money or they go up just a little and you barely make a profit. Buy red sale green. Buy red sale green. Buy low sale high.

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

The stock market is completely scripted and random. nothing you do will have an impact apart from Lester missions.
Don't believe the bullsh*t stories

So was just a coincidence that for almost a week augury car insurance stocks were the same ...I randomly decide to go on a massive blowing up car rampage and all of a sudden the stocks drop? I'm open-minded to believe that it's possible I just thought it was interesting

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

augury insurance building logo resemble to tri-force to me

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

On the LCN market page the red and green arrows along with their corresponding numbers reflect change from the very beginning of the game when the internet is first available.

They aren't as helpful as the same arrows in your porfolio.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users