GTA 6's soundtrack

3 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

Seeing as GTA 5's soundtrack dissapointed me aside from the pop station, I hope GTA 6 has much better music. For example, I hope that have:

*German hip-hop

*1970s folk rock

*1960s rock music (like woodstock)
*Gabber

*Hardstyle

*Takeo Ischi

Those are my wishes. What do you guys want to see in GTA 6's soundtrack?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by theNGclan, 24 September 2013 - 12:35 AM.

And GTA VI needs this:

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

I was disappointed that they broke up GTA V's pop station to have music from all decades.  I would prefer if it was either only modern or only classic.  Going from 2012 Britney Spears to a 90's dance song is ugh. 

I also was hoping there would be a "modern rock" station.  Like one that has stuff from the early 90's grunge scene, some stuff from the 70's and newer stuff (though tasteful, no theory of a dead man or nickleback or shinedown) 

Classic rock stations have disappointed as of late.  It's as if they used all of the good songs they could think of on K-DST and everything since for the most part is secondary and tertiary stuff. 

GTA 6 needs a j-pop station, a decent classic rock station that rivals kdst, more classical music or big band swing, and some world music akin to radio del mundo on LCS. 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

@universe, I think you're gonna get disappointed ;)

Wel, personally I'd like some proper rock station WITHOUT these pop rock songs that added in IV as well as a hard rock and (old) metal station. Nothing of modern rock, that sucks, or screaming garbage. By other hand, nothing of electronic music; well, overall nothing of modern music at all. Also, if they added an R&B and funk station, avoiding using that funk sang in portuguese; don't ge me wrong, I ain't got anything against those who speak it, just I don't like how these songs sound. And we need Hendrix and Pink Floyd songs!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users