Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I start those epsilon/cult side missions?

10 replies to this topic
ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'm almost done with the story and haven't run into the epsilon people or the altruist cult.. Where do I need to go to do this?

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Go to the internet. Search for epsilon program or simply type www.epislonprogram.com. Do the identity test in there. After that wait like 1 in game day untill Michael unblocks the begining of the mission (this missions specificly has to be done with michael)

Also, be willing to spend on the very least 30 000 $ during all the 8 missions...

• ChrisDorner likes this

mooglesago
  • mooglesago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Altruist cult missions only need random passengers as trevor drunks asking for a ride.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

Prepare to get tortured by Epsilon....but it's a good pay off in the end.

GTAfan4life12
  • GTAfan4life12

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Am I missing something? I got a invitation as Franklin and only did some website and they gave me a t-shirt only.

abezzilla99
  • abezzilla99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] 

any way to go back and get the better of the two options? I wasted so much time, I replayed it but I can't keep the money because it was a replay and just goes back to where I left off before I started the replay.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

Look for a ? On the middle of a.mountain as mikey. You'll see a red car.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] 

any way to go back and get the better of the two options? I wasted so much time, I replayed it but I can't keep the money because it was a replay and just goes back to where I left off before I started the replay.

I did the same thing. I ended up playing ball with them and just accepting the tractor as a gift because I thought there would be more missions or cutscenes if you did so. I was pissed when I found out that I turned down over $2 million.

abezzilla99
  • abezzilla99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

I did the same thing. I ended up playing ball with them and just accepting the tractor as a gift because I thought there would be more missions or cutscenes if you did so. I was pissed when I found out that I turned down over $2 million.

I know man I covered the damn thing in sticky bombs and blew it up. I shut off my xbox in disgust. It wasn't about the money it was the pointless missions wasting around 3 hours of my time for nothing. Should of atleast blinked red and blue so you know you have a choice.

CashnBowlz420
  • CashnBowlz420

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

Ugh, will someone explain how not too make a bad decision here. I was about to start these missions, now I'm sketchy.

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

Ugh, will someone explain how not too make a bad decision here. I was about to start these missions, now I'm sketchy.

On the last mission, just drive away with the car or kill all the people and you get $2 million.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users