Quantcast

» «
Photo

MUST READ. Rockstar plans to fix the garage bug.

12 replies to this topic
Niyologist
  • Niyologist

HEREEEEE'S HOMER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Here's the Article: http://kotaku.com/ro...dium=Socialflow

Finally. I have seen tons of people encounter this problem too and it's finally going to be fixed. Just try avoiding to fill your garage with expensive cars until they fix the problem. :)

KeepingItBrutal
  • KeepingItBrutal

Motorcycle Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

what they need to fix is the impounding bug

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Good to hear that the garage-woes are getting fixed! :)

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

HEREEEEE'S HOMER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

what they need to fix is the impounding bug

Then place that issue through R*'s Support Section.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

The garage in Franklin's house isn't saving my Elegy's Bulletproof tires.  I shoot my tires every time because I love doing that.  That means I have to keep buying the bulletproof tires every time I use it, making me not want to use it.

lasagna
  • lasagna

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Saints Row's garage system is reliable and never failed. You buy upgrades and the car is in every garage, every time. Over the course of the game, you can rack up dozens of customized cars in your "garage" (really just a list of cars you have checked in) which for the purist may not be very realistic, but at least you dont spend $$$$ and time and lose cars because it gets destroyed while driving making it so you dont even want to use your cars half the time, much less when you drive your car to a mission and the cars gone when you get back.

yuo'd think since 90% of this game is cars, they'd get the garage thing right. I spent $$$$$ on customizing an adder, drove it to pillbox garage, the garage was full so I went it, and moved infernus out to make room and lo and behold the custom adder disappears into thin air. thx F*CK!!!!

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Here's the Article: http://kotaku.com/ro...dium=Socialflow

Finally. I have seen tons of people encounter this problem too and it's finally going to be fixed. Just try avoiding to fill your garage with expensive cars until they fix the problem. :)

finally some good news

j.hunt
  • j.hunt

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

yeah, huge bug, that's what i was talking about, this game is filled with so many stuff that when you include something, or fix something broken or load something from the RAM memory of the consoles sometimes random stuff happens and boom! stuff like this happens, just wait for the update guys

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

awesome and Subscribed :)

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

So glad I haven't saved a game after modding a car. Imagine if Rockstar do implement paying real money for in-game money online & this were to happen. There would be a mob with burning torches & pitchforks outside Rockstar HQ. Good reason not to do it if you ask me.

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by Bazzad, 25 September 2013 - 04:14 PM.

I've found that if you're careful with your cars they dont vanish.

When I steal or mod one I take it straight to a characters 4 car garage.

Then quick save.

Then drive the car to the garage of one of the safehouses and quick save.

Since doing this I haven't had a car vanish.

Also, since doing this when switching to a character sometimes they are driving one of the cars I have bought for them instead of the one they have at the start of the game.

I parked a bought comet at the beach. Drove to sandy shores and then back to the beach and the comet was still there.

Edit - Cars are not vanishing but have now started duplicating instead. For example, I'll switch to Franklin and he'll be driving a car I customised and saved in his garage then when I go back to the garage the car is still there.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Saints Row's garage system is reliable and never failed. You buy upgrades and the car is in every garage, every time. Over the course of the game, you can rack up dozens of customized cars in your "garage" (really just a list of cars you have checked in) which for the purist may not be very realistic, but at least you dont spend $$$$ and time and lose cars because it gets destroyed while driving making it so you dont even want to use your cars half the time, much less when you drive your car to a mission and the cars gone when you get back.

yuo'd think since 90% of this game is cars, they'd get the garage thing right. I spent $$$$$ on customizing an adder, drove it to pillbox garage, the garage was full so I went it, and moved infernus out to make room and lo and behold the custom adder disappears into thin air. thx F*CK!!!!

While that may be true. Saint's row is a joke now. I mean don't get me wrong I used to love that series. It got Too ridiculous for me. Saint's row 1 and 2 especially 2 were the climax of that series. 3 was meh.  4 is a overpriced dlc to 3 the games all about aliens and super powers there's no point in cars at all in 4.  I just like GTA now.

Back on topic I liked Saints rows Garage system but I always just ended up with a billion stored cars that I never drove. I like the limit because it makes you pick cars your actually gonna use and enjoy. I'm thrilled for them to fix the Garage bug.

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

They said they would fix it like a day after the game came out? That's no news.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users