Die Too Easily

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic
TheDeLuca
  • TheDeLuca

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

Anyone else think it's ridiculous how easy you die? I get it's suppose to be realistic but this is GTA after all.

For instance, I was walking down a hill, not even a steep one and tripped stumbled, fell and apparently broke my neck and died with full health. That's just ridiculous... Or I get in a street fight with a gang banger, then one of his buddies pulls a gun and first shot, headshot dead with full health. It gets really annoying.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Be smarter and stop bitching.

• ViceCityStalker likes this

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

Practice.

Sounds like you'll be an easy kill in GTA O =P

TheDeLuca
  • TheDeLuca

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

What does smarts have to do with tripping and the game changing you to ragdoll physics and breaking your neck?

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

What does smarts have to do with tripping and the game changing you to ragdoll physics and breaking your neck?

"I get in a street fight with a gang banger .... then one of his buddies pulls a gun" Seriously, what do you expect? Seriosusl

• oldbag69 likes this

Messyboy
  • Messyboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

1. Buy bulletproof vest.

2. You can break you neck even falling from stand up position in rl. New system is nice and fun.

TheDeLuca
  • TheDeLuca

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

The getting shot doesn't bother me that much but when you're hiking up a hill and randomly trip and die it's annoying. Then you spawn clear back in LS at the hospital. Or if you trip on a step or rock and die. That's ridiculous. Sure it's "realistic" but its a game. Might as well add random heart attacks since Michaels at an older age and always stressed. Amd sometimes you'll just randomly die.

TechNoir87
  • TechNoir87

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

I hate dying in this game and having to go to the hospital only to get $5000 taken away from me, after that I usually just load from saved game and start over because I hate losing my money I earned.

• GTAboob likes this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

You have 50% health regen stop complaining.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

No, it's easier then ever to stay alive due to cover/regen/ abilitys especially Trevors.

hillbillybrando
  • hillbillybrando

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

buy armor and build up your strength stat..you'll last a whole lot longer.also take advantage of cover and shooting from the hip instead of L1/Lb aiming all the time..running and gunning sometimes works best.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

I can attest to the feeling that you die way too quickly in this game. Don't even dare open up in combat on Ballas in Grove Street... almost insta-gib like even with full health and armor and any character's special ability active.

spartan300
  • spartan300

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

amatures learn to shoot and take cover, i dominate grove street not even the cops gota  chance. KING KONG AINT GOT sh*t ON ME

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 24 September 2013 - 01:49 AM.

For instance, I was walking down a hill, not even a steep one and tripped stumbled, fell and apparently broke my neck and died with full health. That's just ridiculous.

Yeah! The human body is way more resilient than that!

Seriously. The reason you died quickly in both those situations is because you didn't A.) avoid the fall, and B.) Just shoot the gangbangers in the first place. Stop being so clumsy and you'll do fine.

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

This isn't COD or that Saints Row sh*t where you can spray and pray in the middle of a firefight and still have 90 percent of your health left.

Scooby803
  • Scooby803

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

I agree. I was just thinking this the other day when I was playing. It seems like you die easier.

I was sure of this earlier today when a broken street light pole fell on me and killed me...

high247
  • high247

@HighOnBeats

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

put on body armor...  problem solved. 

mooglesago
  • mooglesago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

It wouldn't be a problem if they hadn't changed how body armour worked while giving police more punch. It depends on how close you are as well keep distance stick to rifles/MG's and use rockets/grenades when the numbers build up. Its when you're trying to escape that it gets annoying.

GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch
  • GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

Anyone else think it's ridiculous how easy you die? I get it's suppose to be realistic but this is GTA after all.

For instance, I was walking down a hill, not even a steep one and tripped stumbled, fell and apparently broke my neck and died with full health. That's just ridiculous... Or I get in a street fight with a gang banger, then one of his buddies pulls a gun and first shot, headshot dead with full health. It gets really annoying.

"I get in a street fight with a gang banger, then one of his buddies pulls a gun and first shot, headshot dead with full health. It gets really annoying".....you were shot in the head...thats what should happen....go play call of duty...

LSean
  • LSean

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

Be smarter and stop bitching.

Shut up let the man have a opinion and you dont be a bitch.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:31 AM

Bumping a thread just to insult another member? Yeah, that won't fly.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users