» «
Photo

Stock market not working?

3 replies to this topic
livnew
  • livnew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by livnew, 23 September 2013 - 10:27 PM.

I finished the game and want to invest my millions but I have already completed the Lester missions so I can't use that easy method to make big gains on the stock market.

So I looked at destroying rival company vehicles of specific companies but that really doesn't seem to be working? I invested into the rival of USFly and then destroyed loads of USFly vehicles but the price didn't change at all over the next 2 days. I also invested in Lifeinvader when they were at $3 since the graph shown that they were going up and down in the week with a high of $50. However, the stock only fluctuated by a couple of cents over an ingame week yet the graph still showed it as going up and down which made zero sense whatsoever.

I kept track of other stocks too and none seem to be changing drastically. Anyone else had this problem?

iownzz
  • iownzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

You can't make money anymore endgame, only thing you can do is the underwater money glitch which would take a long time to get 1 billion, if you really want money i would suggest restarting the story and dont do the lester mission , i made 1.3billion with that method.

livnew
  • livnew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

You can't make money anymore endgame, only thing you can do is the underwater money glitch which would take a long time to get 1 billion, if you really want money i would suggest restarting the story and dont do the lester mission , i made 1.3billion with that method.

Damn I really can't be bothered to do it again just yet. So is the stock market just broke after the game or something? Is there any fluctuation?

iownzz
  • iownzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

Damn I really can't be bothered to do it again just yet. So is the stock market just broke after the game or something? Is there any fluctuation?

its not broke , you can see it go up on some stocks but not alot, and look for some older saves if you have any , thats what i did and was at 50% already so it didn't took long to finish again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users