» «
Photo

GTA San Andreas Advanced Graphics

5 replies to this topic
mxsmack
  • mxsmack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:16 PM Edited by mxsmack, 23 September 2013 - 10:29 PM.

Hello guys,

I was looking for a visual improvement mod for San Andreas which I found long ago and I don't remember the name now, I know it wasn't released when I found it and it was going to be beyond the ENB series material, so if anyone knows please share it.

gtareloaded.png

Looking for that mod, by accident I found a web site with an article of a new gameplay and graphical improvement mod for SA which the graphics are delusional and they state it will work with SAMP and they are releasing it and planning to sell it later on. 
sabremodpreview.png
I don't know if the website modification it's real or fake since there are no videos only images so far, and I don't know if seeling this is legal. Notheless see it for yourselfs and tell me what you think by going to the post they did.

boxerskinpreview1.png

Thank you guys.

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

/pol/itician and /b/ro from 8chan

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Oh my god I can't stop laughing

• TJGM likes this

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

Does that first picture not scream photoshop?

Go to Grove Street in your game, and look in that direction. Are those buildings in the distance there .. ? No ..

• TJGM likes this

mxsmack
  • mxsmack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Does that first picture not scream photoshop?

Go to Grove Street in your game, and look in that direction. Are those buildings in the distance there .. ? No ..

That I know, but it could be some image to promote, all of it it's fake though.

Thanks.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

I'm wondering how was the first image taken.
An image doesn't seem like it's made in Photoshop - it seems to be a 3D graphics rendered in some program.
Someone has probably taken a considerable amount of time to create a 3D scene and take a screenshot.
I suspect a program such as Maya or Blender has been used.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by methodunderg, 22 October 2013 - 08:52 PM.

Its Marty McFly's .. He posted it in the ENB Screenshots thread AGES ago.

This looks like it has been cropped a bit too, and I don't think the original had the HUD on the image either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users