GTA Virgin. Best GTA?

64 replies to this topic
EditingYourMouth
  • EditingYourMouth

I saw that new GTA game, Midnight Club : Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

You guys are total f*cking noobs, clearly GTASA is the best.

san andreas blew donkey dick. 

LOL f*cking retard, GTASA is not your mom.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Vice City had the best story hands down. 

GTA:III was just stupid fun in its day and started it all (and I mean sandbox games not just grandtheft auto legacy). 

San Andreas had a lot of cool fun stuff to do. Huge game in its day, just unimaginable amost for its time. 

GTA IV had a "Decent" story but a very nice world to explore ONCE. I say this once because the endgame in GTA IV sucked the most out of all of them IMHO. 

YanUK
  • YanUK

Retired VC Contest Leader

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Played them all.  For me, they ALL offer great things.  In my opinion, GTA V is the most ambitious, VC was the most novel but GTA III is still my favourite pound for pound.  Definitely had the most 'atmosphere'.  The main charcter didn't speak but who cares, loved the Scarface soundtrack.

It's like if GTA 5 is Digital media, GTA III is vinyl.  Technically inferior but full of romance and likeablilty.  You felt like you WERE the charcter.  I don;t feel like I am Michael, Trevor or Frankiln.  But what a game GTA 5 is.

Sometimes, going back to the roots of anything in life opens up great nostalgia.  If the new Star Wars movie is slick - CGI etc etc.  There is something rustic, grainy and dark about the best Star Wars film - Empire Strikes Back.  GTA III had these dark qualitites that none of the others have produced.   VC was fresh, bright and new.  But I'm sticking with GTA 3 all the way.

Out...

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

GTA 5 might be considered "The Best" because its the most recent game, but I LOVED Vice City on the PS2. The story was awesome, and it had that 80's miami vice feel to it. Plus the soundtrack has to been hands down one of the BEST soundtracks in all of gaming. 

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

Don't listen to these SA people dude, VC (Vice City) is all time best. In fact, you can get it on your iPhone/Galaxy/HTC if you want. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users