Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do i get the Elegy RH8 and assault smg ?(social club extra's)

25 replies to this topic
Afrojacked
  • Afrojacked

I lift heavy things up, and put them down.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

I have been looking on youtube and there are plenty of people with this car and the  assault smg. i know SC is having overload problems. but why do other people do have it !! aaargh im crazy about this nissan skyline lookalike and the assault smg is my favorite PDW ! i linked my xbox account to social club.

Faolan
  • Faolan

Werewolf

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

The SMG should be in Ammunation. The car should be at you big garage. Not the one with your crib. 

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

The SMG is in any Ammu-Nation store you visit; it's free. The car is located in any of the garages (Vinewood/Grove Street garage). Just simply go into one of them, hit (maybe hold) the right button on the d-pad and a "special vehicles" list will pop open; this is the list that has the car in it. Cool thing is, you'll have an unlimited supply of them. 

DuVtrell
  • DuVtrell

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

I'm not getting any of the extra content, even though my game is linked to the social club.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

If you're on the Xbox version, you need Gold membership.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Go to your purchased garage on Grove Street with Franklin (not his house)

When you enter it, you should be able to select the Elegy from the special car list (it probably wont be parked in the garage)

If there is no cars in the special list, and no assualt SMG at ammunation, then I'm not sure what's going on.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

If you're on the Xbox version, you need Gold membership.

this. you need gold to get this "free" stuff.... 

DuVtrell
  • DuVtrell

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

ah that explains it. Thanks!

tool_18
  • tool_18

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

I have been looking on youtube and there are plenty of people with this car and the  assault smg. i know SC is having overload problems. but why do other people do have it !! aaargh im crazy about this nissan skyline lookalike and the assault smg is my favorite PDW ! i linked my xbox account to social club.

I am having the same problem!

Afrojacked
  • Afrojacked

I lift heavy things up, and put them down.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

ah ok cool. im going to order gold then so i can do that sh*t :)

deekon
  • deekon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

I purchased a month of Gold today and still can't get the extras or upload any photographs :(

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

wow get microscamed! lol. You have to pay for a gold sub to utilze free stuff on the single player how pathetic and sad. I seen the other day some guy was asking why couldn't he upload in game photos and the answer is you need xbl gold for that too!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

This is why it is good to play on PS3.

deekon
  • deekon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

This is why it is good to play on PS3.

I wish I had done tbh, only reason I didn't was my ps3 is starting to run hot and didn't want to risk it

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

how could any gamer be ok with what microscam is doing to its consumers? its not right wake up people. R* intended for the social club perks to be free showing gratitude to you for being a member and microscam swoops in and says nuh uh not on my watch f*ck you pay me and you guys pay them for free stuff lol.

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Be sure to like their LifeInvader pages

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

how could any gamer be ok with what microscam is doing to its consumers? its not right wake up people. R* intended for the social club perks to be free showing gratitude to you for being a member and microscam swoops in and says nuh uh not on my watch f*ck you pay me and you guys pay them for free stuff lol.

Well no one in their right mind would pay for gold, *just to get the free perks of the social club. (sadly) we pay so that we can game online in many other games and have access to other *free content and netflix.

I'm not saying that we should have to pay for these services (even though PS users will have to as well come next gen) but the way to said it, it made it seem like were paying monthly just to get get a few pieces of free in-game content.

deekon
  • deekon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by deekon, 29 September 2013 - 06:09 PM.

Your about 8 years too late on that issue, the fact that the 360 sold so much better than the ps3 (with its free online services) in the beginning and that the new ps4 will require plus to play online shows that particular battle has been fought and lost a while ago.

According to R* the "Online service is disabled on your account" for silver members is a bug that they are "looking into"

http://support.rocks...d-Gallery-menus

My issue is I actually have Gold but still have the problem

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Well no one in their right mind would pay for gold, *just to get the free perks of the social club. (sadly) we pay so that we can game online in many other games and have access to other *free content and netflix.

I'm not saying that we should have to pay for these services (even though PS users will have to as well come next gen) but the way to said it, it made it seem like were paying monthly just to get get a few pieces of free in-game content.

come next gen sony confirmed netflix party chat apps and content will not be behind a pay wall, and they will have free to play mmos like dcuo planetside 2 blacklight retro warframe and many others for free behind no pay wall. Microscam is like kifflom and you guys are the blind drones continuing to pay them for free stuff.

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by EASTC0AST_GH05T, 29 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

all my old xbl friends have stated that they know its wrong to be paying for xbl but they invested so much time into trophies and gaming that its been hard for them not to accept the rape but now they are waking up and getting the PS4. You are paying for netflix already so tell me why do you have to pay xbl to use it on there? the console is like 8 years old your PC most likely cost more then 200 dollars and probly isn't 8 years old and netflix on there and PS3 isn't behind a pay wall. That's not right what microscam is doing and you are letting them get away with it.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by iNero, 30 September 2013 - 12:17 AM.

Your about 8 years too late on that issue, the fact that the 360 sold so much better than the ps3 (with its free online services) in the beginning and that the new ps4 will require plus to play online shows that particular battle has been fought and lost a while ago.
According to R* the "Online service is disabled on your account" for silver members is a bug that they are "looking into"

http://support.rocks...d-Gallery-menus

My issue is I actually have Gold but still have the problem

Great, another thing they "look into" and ill ignore with GTAO launch.

My guess:
They got money from Sony with their contract which makes those free features and free stuff like the weapons only available for gold members..

Its pathetic that you cant use the features with silver. But then even FIFA does.not allow you to upload videos with silver. At least you can save replays on your HDD.

And in another forum I red that even some Gold members dont got tzis stuff yet and cant access the features....

R* fix your sh*t!

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

I have the SMG... I didn't even know we get a free vehicle as well. Thanks... I'm about to go drive that sh*t

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

PS3 is the way to go in my opinion. XBOX 360 used to have better multiplats, but not really anymore.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by iNero, 30 September 2013 - 06:01 PM.

I got gold now because of BF4 Beta tomorrow.

Got the car and the haircuts but still no Rifle in the store... it still tells me that it isnt available atm. Im 60% if that matters...

anyone knows what I have to do to get it?

Edit; 

nvm

got it now

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Dump 2016

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

I finally got the Elegy and the haircuts. I still don't have that smg but I don't really care about that, I just wanted to drive the Elegy again. I do not have gold membership, in fact I'm not even paying for a subscription so you don't need that at least for some of these things, if not all of them. R* seems to be having some issues with unlocking access to these extras, so it may just need some more time to get sorted. 

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by drr26, 04 October 2013 - 08:48 PM.

For me, the connection to social club happened a week after I got the game (I was already on SC) so maybe some people were behind in the link activating somehow? Either way the car is cool standard, very GTR like too

P.S. I don't have gold. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users