No more interiors.

24 replies to this topic
Adecool
  • Adecool

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Is anyone else pissed off at rockstar for not only limiting interior buildings to a few shops and houses, but also preventing us from using weapons inside of them? my favorite pass-time in GTA4 was having standoffs with the police from any building like the hospital or burger shot. now we can only run from the cops in a vehicle until we crash somewhere and get sprayed through the windshield and die. i feel like this takes away from the freedom and fun. 

Stripes1981
  • Stripes1981

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

You just gotta have you're weapon out before you walk in that's all

Adecool
  • Adecool

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

You just gotta have you're weapon out before you walk in that's all

i have tried this, my character just puts it back. even on a wanted level. 

manjorkir
  • manjorkir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

I miss having a hospital

Richardson0
  • Richardson0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

I feel exactly the same and even made a thread about it.

All I did on IV was hold off against the cops. The cop AI was good enough to hold off against and was incredibly fun, especially with friends.

Going on a wild chase picking up all my buddies (or with Dwayne's goons in single player) then driving to the museum to finish all the cops off.

But in V? There are no interiors to do this. All the ones in the missions would have been perfect. But they're closed off after you finish the mission, like the Life Invader building or the

Spoiler

I've had just about as much fun as I could with this game which is really unfortunate. The only thing to do against the cops is to drive away from them - you'll get decimated instantly on foot, as there's not many places to have a good shoot out.

Shame. Wish they'd open them up but it seems really unlikely. And it was the one thing I was looking forward to most - fighting the cops when I was bored.

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

yeah why would they not let us cause caos in huge interiors? Imagine causing chaos in a movie theater, school(college of course), stadiums etc

DrProfessor
  • DrProfessor

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

If you want to hold guns in stores, here's how:
Stand right outside the doorway, make sure there's nothing blocking your line of sight with the cashier, and point your gun at him/her and run in. You can also shoot the cash register several times for money to fall out.

adambarker96
  • adambarker96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Yeah I was hoping for some fast food restaurant but there isn't any at all in the game which is a disappointment.

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by KillEmAll, 23 September 2013 - 11:03 PM.

Same, I was hoping for several types of banks, food eateries, stores, malls etc to recruit robbers and rob those places via heist style. Unfortunately, none of that is in the game. Just Fleeing from the police for your life as you have absolutely no chance in hell taking the police on in this game. Its utter suicide to try, its a miracle if you even make it a few miles in a vehicle with these suped up Swat SUVs with swat teams on the sides blasting your windows and headshooting you. 

bmarshall15
  • bmarshall15

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

relax fellas, all this will come to pass on oct 1st when online comes out. they will add interiors of many places already in the game so we can rob and do heists on them. so chill

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

I am very pissed off.

Great story, great game but for 265 million dollars I think they could of done way better.

Think R* needs to trim alot of the fat at the office and try to put out a better product with gta 6. 

Unacceptable that there is less interiors in V than SA

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

relax fellas, all this will come to pass on oct 1st when online comes out. they will add interiors of many places already in the game so we can rob and do heists on them. so chill

I speak for quite a few people when i say we dont give a damn about  GTA Online. These are features we want in SP, not being forced to participate in MP with racist children and griefers to experience these.

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

Honestly, I wonder why they Don't add in a Mall. like honestly now that would be awesome,a HUGE place with many stores/interiors.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

No proof.

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by snacker111, 23 September 2013 - 11:31 PM.

I hope they release a patch so we can draw wepaons in a store

Honestly, I wonder why they Don't add in a Mall. like honestly now that would be awesome,a HUGE place with many stores/interiors.

Yeah that wouldve been amazing.. Imagine if it had a food court to buy food and gain health from eating it. Then imagine getting a wanted star for firing shots then having the swat team come up the mall escalators tactically then holding them off... man R* couldve done a much better job but they kept a lot of our freedom limited.

PhilJones
  • PhilJones

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

While i hope this is true, you are just making this up... Where's the proof?

bmarshall15
  • bmarshall15

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

No proof.

lol ,this isnt a college term paper so ill forgo a APA or MLA bibliography when i post insightful perspectives to this forum...thank you kindly.

bmarshall15
  • bmarshall15

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

if rockstar will give us a full on content creator for deathmatches, races, etc, thinking logically, wouldn't they give us more than 19 interiors to rob and interact with?

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

if rockstar will give us a full on content creator for deathmatches, races, etc, thinking logically, wouldn't they give us more than 19 interiors to rob and interact with?

I am not so sure any more...   After seeing the Cash cards we can purchase for in game cash I as starting to lose all hope...

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

No proof.

There is proof. Haven't you seen all the interiors that are fully modeled and visible through the windows, but the doors are locked?

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

I speak for quite a few people when i say we dont give a damn about  GTA Online. These are features we want in SP, not being forced to participate in MP with racist children and griefers to experience these.
Yeah, I would love more single player content. Like a heist side mission or something.

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

No proof.

There is proof. Haven't you seen all the interiors that are fully modeled and visible through the windows, but the doors are locked?

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Why would they unlock something like bars only in Online game? 

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by ChatterBoxFM, 24 September 2013 - 12:07 AM.

YES.

R* is very disappointing to the point they rival EA

Leaving ANYTHING for GTAO is selfish AND idiotic

TommyWiki
  • TommyWiki

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

I miss having a hospital

Take a 2 star wanted level man. Then run to your safehouse and the cops will follow you and you can kill them there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users