Photo

South central LS is wack

8 replies to this topic
Lilrapstarr
  • Lilrapstarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

It's borin, they could did more with it, no gang wars, no random shootin, it's to quiet and boring no gunshots south central covers up most of l.a. And on LS it's the smallest part of the map. Why all the females in south central LS fat. We got some baddies out chea. If I shoot up a bala hood they should come back in a hour and shoot me bak. All da action in south central. They got all the action in Blaine county on gta5.

xX-EmptyClip-Xx
  • xX-EmptyClip-Xx

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

Well in GTA V I find it a great place to go and get killed lol.  I go there a lot to check out the random things going on down there. I made the mistake of going there and picking a fight with 1 dude next thing I knew I had 6-10 of his friends shooting at me and eventually killing me.  

Now I go there to pick fights for fun get them all mad then climb on top of the garage roof and start taking them out or watch them and the cops shoot it out. Pretty funny.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

tumblr_m5d8nub0ub1r6qmej.gif

Lilrapstarr
  • Lilrapstarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Lol that seems fun!! I just hate how San Andreas south central was huge! And how vastly they shrunk it on gta5. They made south central a non factor when it shoulda been a huge part. I mean shouldn't a place where crime an action be a great playground for gta since gta is about crime. And that's where crime is the definently at. I wanted to feel that gangster type of vibe, somethin I see lack of in gta5.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

GTA 5 is about making large sums of cash quickly, very few street hustlers every make any real kind of cash....So no, going into da'hood would be the last place I would go to make actual money, since there has to be money in the first place to steal...

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

It's okay. But yeah I was hoping there would be more gang type missions in Franklin's story. Also like you said it would be nice if you'd see the ballas and grove st gangs having a shootout once in a while. I am loving the new feature of pissing off gangs and having them show as red dots though.

Lilrapstarr
  • Lilrapstarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Yeah like San Andreas, south central LS was huge and everything was goin on there. Random shoutouts random gun fights, action. They made the south central the most boring lace on the map unless u piss people off lol. But u could do that anywhere on the map lol. Miss that fun south central gangster feelin. South central to safe lol. No gang wars no gang missions. Hope they include some DLC content or some great mods.

Lilrapstarr
  • Lilrapstarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Yeah like San Andreas, south central LS was huge and everything was goin on there. Random shoutouts random gun fights, action. They made the south central the most boring place on the map unless u piss people off lol. But u could do that anywhere on the map lol. Miss that fun south central gangster feelin, low houses and long alleys. South central to safe lol. No gang wars no gang missions. Hope they include some DLC content or some great mods.

Lilrapstarr
  • Lilrapstarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Random drive byes would have been awesome too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users