Photo

No Flippers While Scuba Diving.....

77 replies to this topic
LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

So I have sent in a ticket to Rockstar last wednesday and they still have not given me any response to this topic. I think that all hands are on deck for the Online mode and they are no longer focusing on SP.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Scuba diving suit is aviable in closet when story is completed.  :blink:

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Seriously stop posting that.... This is only the suit. It does not give you the fins when you go scuba diving. It is just an outfit. You have posted this in another form to and its not true. Read the freaking article before posting information that has already been disproved in earlier posts..

darkbart
  • darkbart

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

I agree with OP.

I really hope they patch this the same way Niko eventually got his gloves!

In one video R* showed the character rolling off backwards from the rib into the sea with full kit on. I thought that looked good......sadly I've not seen this anywhere in the game.

R* PLEASE PATCH THIS..........................

Ramir180
  • Ramir180

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

I wish to see this too.  If I remembered correctly the flippers made you swim faster.  Hopefully R* will patch them in sometime in the near future.

SLIDER75
  • SLIDER75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Still no flippers huh? Damn... Was hoping due to the map size, someone would just find them in a dark hole some where... lol

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

To all the people bashing the OP because YOUR f*cking opinion doesn't align with his, go f*ck yourselves.

OP you have a legitimate concern here, one which I have unfortunately had myself. I was very excited to finally beat the game and find the scuba gear in my wardrobe, but saw it was lacking all the content that really makes it scuba gear. So then I was excited to get a dinghy/sub and get my scuba gear to really go diving... again, disappointed.

R* really dropped the ball in a lot of places on this game. I don't know what to say other than that.

• VercettiGroveRussian likes this

Monkeybiscuit
  • Monkeybiscuit

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

You're a scuba diver and you call them flippers?  Lol.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

You're a scuba diver and you call them flippers?  Lol.

depends what country your from, herpa derp derpderp

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Last Gen Blues

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Yeah to be honest I am rather gutted the flippers are not in especially since they give you the wetsuit. To rub it in, in the mission you wear them, it seems they vastly improve swimming speed too. Yeah I think these couls be the fingerless gloves of v, because there's just no reason for it to not be in there.
Alas I try to stop my disappointment mounting up about V but I am finding it difficult.

Lamar Davis
  • Lamar Davis

big sittin' chief asshole

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

u a scubadiver scuba steve?

yeh well am a mutherf*cken G and i aint got no wheels nigga, i aint go mu'f*ckin hydraulics nigga. u see me cryin foo? nigga f*ck u. 

my nigga. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Ummm ya, everybody, INCLUDING Rockstar knows that flippers are for weak, chicken legged, girl scouts. Now start kicking chicken legs

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:27 AM Edited by GTAfattyjuice, 02 October 2013 - 11:32 AM.

+1 support for this issue.

I too love the diving/submarine element to this game and have spent a few happy hours in my sub searching for nuclear waste. Very peaceful down there. Anyway I digress, I was also surprised not to see the flippers on the diving equipment in the dingy or the sub. I also have tried all 3 characters with the wet suit LAND version, very surprised to see no flippers.

For me the swimming speed factor is the big loss, we should be diving swimming quicker considering how much time is needed to explore underwater. Such a small thing thats a big shame. Especially a shame since its well known we have less interiors due to time spent on the ocean floor. 

Also would of liked a diving harpoon gun and not just a knife. While swimming about i've collected a few things that looked like harpoons but they aren't,.

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Your wrong... you need an eye for detail to see thats the LAND suit and has NO flippers.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

u a scubadiver scuba steve?

yeh well am a mutherf*cken G and i aint got no wheels nigga, i aint go mu'f*ckin hydraulics nigga. u see me cryin foo? nigga f*ck u. 

my nigga. 

You're a tool...

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

^ lmfao

The GTAway Driver
  • The GTAway Driver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by RedEye420, 22 December 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Funny how so many GTA players are so insanely ignorant and have no idea what they are talking about. Look how many people in this thread can't even read the original post or understand even the most basic details. FLIPPERS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH SCUBA OUTFIT. You are officially a tool if you try to claim what the OP is looking for is included with an outfit you get at the end of the game. Nor are they included with the gear you automatically get when you exit the submersible or the dinghy.  Also, the difference in swim speed is OBVIOUS and NOTICEABLE to anyone who has completed the mission during which they appear AND spent some time swimming in the "scuba gear" that you get during freeroam while collecting underwater items. 

It really is BS how many things are missing from this game. I mean, how could they possibly leave out flippers from the scuba gear? There are 12 hidden packages and 30 submarine pieces (excluded from 100%) that need to be collected by swimming underwater and it is an absolute joke swimming for those things at normal speed, especially when you consider that the dinghy drifts away from you during you time underwater. Big mistake that hopefully can be adjusted with a patch.

Ever notice the official strategy guide also claims that, along with the tricks you can teach him through iFruit, there is a control to pet your dog, Chop? That seems to be missing as well. Don't even get me started on the fact you can't switch shoulders when shooting. I love the game and I haven't put it down, yet. I just hope some of these minor details can find their way into future patches or something. :)

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

Oh noez no flipperzzz!! What are we gonna doz now!

Everytime I see a useless comment from you, which is every comment, I pray you die. Honestly.

I don't really think that's a genuine reason to pray for death to another person...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users