Photo

No Flippers While Scuba Diving.....

77 replies to this topic
LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

So after hours of searching both the internet and game, I have found no evidence of us being able to put on flippers while we scuba dive recreationally. I have beat the game and I know you get the

Spoiler
but you do not get the flippers. I am a scuba diver, and to me this was one of the major features in the game that I was looking forward too. In all of the screenshots Rockstar released, they show trevor in full scuba gear with flippers. NO WHERE in the game have I been able to find the full gear for trevor. I have opened a ticket with Rockstar asking about this and they still haven't responded. Has anyone been able to find the COMPLETE diving suit? Not just the mask and tank.

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

TheWarzoneXL
  • TheWarzoneXL

Banging Michael's Housekeeper

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

Just play the damn game. 

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

Oh noez no flipperzzz!! What are we gonna doz now!

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Listen, I am sure there are plenty of aspects to the game that you guys were looking forward to and enjoy. But if they were to tweak that aspect in a way that felt incomplete to you, you would be posting about it just like me. This is just one aspect of the game for me that I wish was different. Its not going to make not play the game. I just wished they had delivered what they showed in the screenshots to us in the actual game. 

This game is a masterpiece and will deliver plenty of hours of great moments and memories for me so stop with the trolling. 

• lilpokerface likes this

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Dude just get a dingy take it out to sea and dive off you get the flippers mask and the whole 9 yards.

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Seriously there is not the complete set when you do that. Take a screen shot and post proving what you just said. Every video I have watched looks just like mine, just mask and tank. NO flippers

Hawkey
  • Hawkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Are you sure Scuba gear don't work? It does say (Scuba Land) not Scuba Ocean.. maybe it's meant to be 2 different outfits and one of them doesnt show up. Maybe it will be patched.

pernaboy
  • pernaboy

Gangster sh*t

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by pernaboy, 23 September 2013 - 09:40 PM.

yeah , this is very annoying. unbelievable they didn't know you can't put on flippers , although you can see flippers in micheal's home garage... but I have no idea how to use them

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

400px-Gtavdiving.jpg

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

Bro you posted a pic of the screenshots they released. Not an actual in game photo.........

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Are you sure Scuba gear don't work? It does say (Scuba Land) not Scuba Ocean.. maybe it's meant to be 2 different outfits and one of them doesnt show up. Maybe it will be patched.

This is what i was thinking but i haven't read anywhere about the patch and what it will do so I don't know if they will fix it

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Pretty sure you get it when you hop off the dingy. 

No, I don't have any damn screenies or videos. Just do it your damn self and check. 

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:44 PM Edited by LockeXXII, 23 September 2013 - 10:15 PM.

Pretty sure you get it when you hop off the dingy. 

No, I don't have any damn screenies or videos. Just do it your damn self and check. 

You obviously didnt read my post..... I have already checked the game boats and none of them give you the full gear.

I am tired of people like you posting this stuff. I have checked the game and I am now asking people who also care about this topic like I do to give me feed back.

Hawkey
  • Hawkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

No flippers on Michael atleast.. haven't tried Franklin or Trevor. And i wont drive back to Sonar Collection Docks again.. Just include the Scuba Gear on my purchased yacht or motor boat!! Damnit Jerry.

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

No flippers on Michael atleast.. haven't tried Franklin or Trevor. And i wont drive back to Sonar Collection Docks again.. Just include the Scuba Gear on my purchased yacht or motor boat!! Damnit Jerry.

I have tried doing it with Trevor and its the same as Michael. Whats weird is that all of the screenshots showing scuba diving, it shows trevor, but no where in the game is there missions or gear that resembles what they show in those screen shots.

TonyNST
  • TonyNST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

This has been annoying me too... I've tried all the characters and none have the flippers, does break the immersion if your swimming in the gear with a pair of flip flops or boots on! Could be easily fixed with a patch but R* have our cash so not sure they'll bother tbh... It's the little details in game that they rave about but miss the simplistic things out? Hopefully online will include all the missing things we want :)

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by LockeXXII, 23 September 2013 - 11:08 PM.

This has been annoying me too... I've tried all the characters and none have the flippers, does break the immersion if your swimming in the gear with a pair of flip flops or boots on! Could be easily fixed with a patch but R* have our cash so not sure they'll bother tbh... It's the little details in game that they rave about but miss the simplistic things out? Hopefully online will include all the missing things we want :)

Very true unfortunately and I am very much looking forward to the online portion and hope its everything we hoped for and more. I just am a little skeptical now with this aspect of the game that was advertised in a certain way, was not delivered to us in the same manner. It brings concern to the things they spoke about for online. Hopefully I am wrong about scuba diving and there is a way to have the flippers, just no one has found out how yet lol 

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by Juzt, 23 September 2013 - 11:14 PM.

LMAO @ them making a scuba diving feature, then giving you scuba gear with no flippers. sometimes I think the people down at R* are on some serious drugs with how they over look the most simplest things. especially after they shown flippers in the lead up to the game..

eliqsir
  • eliqsir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

Yeah man, this has been really annoying to me too.   Just how ? What were they thinking ??!  This completely breaks the immersion,  diving a suit without flippers,  it's ridiculous.  It has been shown in every trailer, screenshot,  it's THERE, in a mission, and not in free roam ?  This has to be a glitch or something.  I hope it gets fixed. damn.

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:38 AM Edited by FlyUS, 24 September 2013 - 03:39 AM.

That can't be real, it was shown on the screens so it should be in game. Just like that screen where Franklin gives the finger to cops, you can do that in game, all you have to do is find the gear.

ScubaDiving-GTAV.jpg
EP-709169818.jpg

Magic_Al
  • Magic_Al

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

Is this GTAV's fingerless gloves?

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

Lol funny you should say that I was just thinking exactly the same thing!

I must admit though I'm no diving expert. But when I finally found out howto get the diving gear out of a mission I did find it strange ther was no flippers!

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

Just play the damn game. 

Christ you guys get old real quick. Every thread that asks any question "just play the damn game" 

How about your take a second, step back and SFTU? Hes asking an honest question that Im sure many people want the answer to. How about you go play the damn game and get off the forum if thats all you have to add? Seriously your comment is a waste of finger power.

eliqsir
  • eliqsir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

Well, the flippers ARE THERE, in a mission... Why not include them after for exploring ? Was it really this difficult to equip the flippers when going underwater with the suit ?   Come f*cking on Rockstar.

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by lazedout, 24 September 2013 - 05:03 AM.

Well, the flippers ARE THERE, in a mission... Why not include them after for exploring ? Was it really this difficult to equip the flippers when going underwater with the suit ?   Come f*cking on Rockstar.

Typical pattern to this game. Laziness in small ways that add up to big deals. Watch its only available online. 

Dest45
  • Dest45

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:13 AM Edited by Dest45, 24 September 2013 - 05:14 AM.

Oh noez no flipperzzz!! What are we gonna doz now!

Everytime I see a useless comment from you, which is every comment, I pray you die. Honestly.

And the flipper thing bugged me too a little bit but I guess it wouldn't make sense for the animation. If  im not mistaken you take off the gear like the parachute so you wouldn't be taking the flippers off, so maybe that's why they did it, like it just wouldn't make sense or fit. But neither does the scuba gear without flippers so I dunno.

• GTAboob likes this

LockeXXII
  • LockeXXII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

At this point I am just at the conclusion that maybe it will be fixed in the download on October 1st. The game is still amazing and I will still be diving but hopefully Rockstar is aware of the communities reaction to this situation.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Yes. Trevor's outfit.

Still no realistic steak though... 

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

I think your nitpicking this is a very minor detail to go all OCD about. Bugs you that badly buy the game on PC if and when it comes and mod flippers in.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

holy f*ck M'aiq from skyrim is around here too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users