Photo

Drug stash/weed farm locations?

9 replies to this topic
EGB727
  • EGB727

Stupid dumb idiot

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

While playing as Trevor, I found a weed farm run by the Aztecas a little Northeast of Grapeseed. I shot it out with about 10 of them and took a case with 25 grand. I was happy about this cause I found there to be a great lack of opportunities to have set shootouts outside of the main missions without going into gang territory and just shooting away. I was wondering if this is the only "hideout"/drug stash or if there's more of these across the map. So, if you'd like, post any locations like this one that you know about. Any answers are greatly appreciated.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Dont know if you mean that one, but theres one on the right side next to the chilliad on an ending road which is in a upside down U shape.

EGB727
  • EGB727

Stupid dumb idiot

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

King, yeah I'm pretty sure that's the one I mean. I hope there's more places like that. I thought with the gang hideouts in RDR, gang/drug wars in TBOGT/TLAD, this would be a more prominent feature. Oh well, game's still a blast.

EGB727
  • EGB727

Stupid dumb idiot

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by EGB727, 24 September 2013 - 12:23 AM.

Anyone else? 

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Czar of Texas, If you like education then don't move here

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

ok so the weed farm was active at 22:48 on tuesday(ingame) and ONLY for trevor(also u will want to come up through the country not the highway and make sure to use the dirt road that has a sign saying "braddock farm follow path"). I saved right before I went there. I went 100s of times as Franklin and michael but nothing happened, and I went at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and it was there the hemp leaf and all, so i reloaded to try as franklin(because he needed the money more) and NOTHING, reloaded and went as michael and NOTHING, so agian I reloaded and went as trevor and there it was bam at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and the hemp leaf popped up on map and said i could raid the fram and steal their money, I killed all 6 of them and found a brief case glowing in the shed(where the space ship part is) and got trevor $21,643. So from my expeinces Id have to say ONLY Trevor can do it and the deal goes down late on tuesday night (agian @22:45).

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

there are a couple shootout locales in GTA V but it's pointless with cops.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

I thought with the gang hideouts in RDR, gang/drug wars in TBOGT/TLAD, this would be a more prominent feature. Oh well, game's still a blast.

Gang hideouts made Free Roam a lot better in RDR. RDR was a great game but not much to do once the story was beat. Gang hideouts should've been put into V, even if fewer locations than RDR>

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

I thought with the gang hideouts in RDR, gang/drug wars in TBOGT/TLAD, this would be a more prominent feature. Oh well, game's still a blast.

Gang hideouts made Free Roam a lot better in RDR. RDR was a great game but not much to do once the story was beat. Gang hideouts should've been put into V, even if fewer locations than RDR>

F*cking agreed with the both of you. Kind of a disappointment free roam after beating the story.

inb4 Rockstar defense force come assaulting me for not knowing how to play a GTA game.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:15 AM Edited by mr. libs, 30 September 2013 - 04:15 AM.

F*cking agreed with the both of you. Kind of a disappointment free roam after beating the story.

inb4 Rockstar defense force come assaulting me for not knowing how to play a GTA game.

I miss them too goddamn it! I sometimes get the urge to play GTAIV again because of how freaking cool the gang and drug wars are and the vigilante missions random street crimes kicked ass.

In terms of side-mission content GTA V fails, the truth sometimes hurts worst than a lubed asshole getting dildo f*cked

EGB727
  • EGB727

Stupid dumb idiot

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

Well, this one turned out to be a bummer. I got so hopeful when I played the stash location. But, I have to admit, this is really my only disappointment with the game and it's not significant at all. There's still plenty of ways to have combat by replaying missions, going into gang territory and shooting it out with the gang members then the cops, etc. Also, I can't help but get the feeling that

Spoiler
the ending  there will be some DLC to give us some extra scores to take as well as (hopefully) side missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users