Photo

I think I'm missing something.?

12 replies to this topic
Cally
  • Cally

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Sorry peeps but I can't find any solution so have to ask..

I'm currently 17% through the game and stuck to a point when there seems to be no available missions to play.

On my save date it reads ''Towing another favor'' the mission when you do the tow truck thing with Tonya but now i can't find another mission anywhere my phone don't ring, people won't answer my calls, Ive done all the ? missions and all my map has is icons like Golf, tennis, Strip club, Car wash, ''M'' & ''F'' Garage, & Amunation there is simply nothing else to go on.. 

Is there something i need to do to make the game progress the last thing i would call a mission is when Michael & lester were picking a team for the jeweler heist from pictures on a clip board since then everything has just gone a bit silly.

HELP.

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

They might be hard to see but look for little "H" icons on your map.  You probably need to do some prep-work type missions for your first heist.

Il_Tifossi
  • Il_Tifossi

bad motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Do you have "M" and "F" on your map? those are missions. In case you meant their garages, forget this.

If I understand well, you're just before the first heist. Make sure you have everything needed, gas cans, exterminator van, or whatever. Those are marked "Hs" on the map.

Probably won't help for sh*t, but that's my advice.

Cally
  • Cally

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for prompt reply guys..

When i go to the ''M'' or ''F'' icons I'm told to switch to the character who lives there.. When i do that Nothing really happens just loads with say franklin then the same story no mission, no calls, & 100% 

No ''H'' icons. all i can do is walk chop, go shopping for cloths and just drive around it's been like this for 2 days now. i'm going nuts.

Yeah but that is pretty much last thing i did.... climbed on roof took photos of jewelry roof then picked the team with lester at some warehouse and that was it.

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Have you set a getaway car? I'm not sure if its for that hiest or not, i think it is, You need to park a suitible car somewhere, like down a alley or something and phone lester with the "mark car location" option or something like that.

Cally
  • Cally

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Have you set a getaway car? I'm not sure if its for that hiest or not, i think it is, You need to park a suitible car somewhere, like down a alley or something and phone lester with the "mark car location" option or something like that.

I haven't tried this yet no..

But will give it a go hopefully your right.

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

The game can be a little bit vague sometimes when its about what to do next.

• Cally likes this

strakan7
  • strakan7

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

did you manage to get this sorted?

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:17 AM Edited by woolva2k13, 25 September 2013 - 08:17 AM.

I'm currently 17% through the game and stuck to a point when there seems to be no available missions to play.

On my save date it reads ''Towing another favor'' the mission when you do the tow truck thing with Tonya but now i can't find another mission anywhere my phone don't ring, people won't answer my calls, Ive done all the ? missions and all my map has is icons like Golf, tennis, Strip club, Car wash, ''M'' & ''F'' Garage, & Amunation there is simply nothing else to go on.. 

Is there something i need to do to make the game progress the last thing i would call a mission is when Michael & lester were picking a team for the jeweler heist from pictures on a clip board since then everything has just gone a bit silly.

HELP.

When you hold down the d-pad to switch, do you see a number by the characters pictures? that indicates the number of missions available to each character at current.

also, sometimes you have to wait a day or 2 for missions to pop up. You can check the day by looking at your phone.

also in your phone is a "checklist" app. you can see all active missions for the character selected.

Sometimes you may need to also ring a NPC.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

If you're Michael go to the M. If you're Franklin go to the F. 

It's not rocket surgery, this is really quite clear. 

Check your 'brief' tab in the menu, you may find there's an instruction you've missed. Sounds like it's going to be the getaway car as said above, though, so find a car that can be used and park up and call Michael. 

Lukijs
  • Lukijs

Badump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

HELP.

Have you completed prep like choosing crew and way of heist. After that there shoudl be Hs icons for vehicles you need to steal for Heist. Or try completing stranger or freak missions if you have any. I was stuck with Franklin too once ,but completed Tonja's mission and everything was fine after that.

mattymcs
  • mattymcs

For sho'

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

There isn't a getaway car needed for the first heist. You have two missions available, one at michaels house with Michael and one at franklins house with franklin. The letter icons are always missions.

Each character has a colour. Each mission for them will come up in their colour. Joint missions will show up as each characters own colour when controlling that character. Solo missions will only appear as the colour of the character you can do it with. So if you're franklin and a mission icon is blue then that's a Michael exclusive mission.

Also, the number on the characters icon on the swich menu on the bottom right represents the amount of missions or stranger missions available for that character.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Have yo happened to check your emails?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users