Can I make Animal Ark stock go up?

4 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

I rescued some dude's bike and got $100000 in stock. I was wondering if I can make this stock go up? It doesn't appear to be going up or down. Maybe if I kill peoples' pets or something?  

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

At the moment there isn't any way to bump up or decrease stock prices unfortunately.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

I have no idea what the deal is with Animal Ark, they dont seem to have any competitors and in my game i didnt even realise i had those stocks until the end when it said they had made a loss of 40mil from 100K and i hadnt even touched them. 

I left them in there for a while because i was unsure how realistic R* would be with the stock market, whether they would do as real life and give us limited liability, or whether theyd make their own fake rule and actually make me lose 40mil from my money. Fortunately they kept it realistic in that aspect and you will only lose the amount invested, but the rest of the stock market is a load of bollocks, too inconsistent and far from realistic. 

Swifty101
  • Swifty101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

Killing gang bangers makes it increase. Killing animals for fun or hitting them along side road makes it decrease unless for hunting missions. So killing a bunch of Ballas, Vargos, CGF (which I am dedicated to), low life red blooded rednecks from Sandy Shores or Harmony, Bikers, Aztecas, mostly them since we know how cruel they are in real life to dogs bumps it up. I just beat up like 5 gang bangers as Michael for starting sh*t with me simply after say sup homie to them. Oh and this is after I made 330,000,000 off the heist then to the Lester missions. Bought like say 15m to 20m of animal stock after already killing bikers, killing Ballas, it rose to 9.22 dollars, now at 11.5 and my return investing a are but I also have invested in 3 other companies as well is about 2.123 million if I sell everything but I won't because being Trevor and killing bikers, or being Franklin and killing Ballas, or being Michael and just decking any asshole who starts sh*t with me while being rich is fun! So take this advice. You didn't buy that stock but after completing the story. Do that Lester Missions. Invest in AUG, Fleeca, Animal Ark, and either Fly US or Air Emu. Don't blow up planes because passengers. Put about 15-20 mil in each. And just do what you do with each character but since I am like Taylor Swift rich. I have the country club which means free golf, the hard players get intimidated easy by my now like Tiger Woods Phil Mickleson skills. Hell almost got a hole in one and Glenn chocked up and went from 3 under to just going bogie down to 1 over while I had a 5 under from an eagle and a bunch of birdies. Oh I own to Type 57 SC Bugatti's that one is Platinum and gold and the other is full chrome with reinforced bodies and one goes like 180-200 mph! Man! I love being as rich as Taylor Swift!
  • Nopheros likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:12 AM

jesus man have a breather!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users