Photo

GTA is heading in the wrong direction.

117 replies to this topic
neuhier
  • neuhier

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

So yeah, OP, in real life, you are telling us you would be repulsed by a set of ta-tas, but have no problem witnessing an assault or murder?

Sounds like normal sexual imagery doesn't do it for you, but violence does.  You didn't happen to wet the bed as a child or enjoy playing with fire, did you?

Of course violence is wrong. Violence in a video game, I can make exceptions ;)

See, this is what I don't get.  You are more offended by sex than violence.  Something wrong with that, at least in my mind.  Oh my god, a pair of breasts, that's so offensive.  But oh, lol, I just blew that cop away with a shotgun.  What fun!  To each his own, no matter how much it seems to be lacking in common sense.

stop feeding him , he is getting of on it.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Hmmm...Let's see, sex, boobs, etc. are obscene, but killing cops and innocent civilians - that's just par for the course?

Sex vs blowing up a tank for example are two different things.

Yeah. Sex is normal, blowing up an Army Tank is an act of terror, and you complain about sex.

• 727gta likes this

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hmmm...Let's see, sex, boobs, etc. are obscene, but killing cops and innocent civilians - that's just par for the course?

Yeah. Sex is normal, blowing up an Army Tank is an act of terror, and you complain about sex.

sex isn't a bad dirty thing. I love sex with the right woman. Sex in a video game that's just sickenning. Watching a lesbian video fine fine fine, actualy acting out or filming a sex role in a game is sooo bad. The series is going downhill

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

Sorry guys, I guess my troll radar isn't that highly tuned...To me he just sounds really stupid, not like he's just trying to get under anyone's skin.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

I applaud this thread for attracting so many f*cking, retarded, gullible fools. How the f*ck can you read this idiot's thread?

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

I applaud this thread for attracting so many f*cking, retarded, gullible fools. How the f*ck can you read this idiot's thread?

gta would be so much more enjoyable if they focussed on more single player action than focuss on stupid sex

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

sex isn't a bad dirty thing. I love sex with the right woman. Sex in a video game that's just sickenning. Watching a lesbian video fine fine fine, actualy acting out or filming a sex role in a game is sooo bad. The series is going downhill

Seriously, you're a pussy.

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Seriously, you're a pussy.

I have a brain andI use it.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

My fist will go in the wrong direction troll or shall i say the right direction. Your face.

Adecool
  • Adecool

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

so i'm guessing you don't watch movies or television shows then? cause if you're complaining about too much sexual references then you probably live in a cabin in the woods with no internet connection or tv. 

ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

I did that mission with the paparazi and he wanted me to zoom in on the camera of them having sex, .. get the heck out of here.

that's why it's an adult game. and that mission was hilarious.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 23 September 2013 - 09:51 PM.

I think your icon says enough. 10 out 10 for troll effort.

You probably never made sex in your life, so this is why you are talking bullsh*t. The only parts I have seen with sex was like 2 Trevor f*cking Ashley and the papparazi one. Other than that... Nothing.

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

I did that mission with the paparazi and he wanted me to zoom in on the camera of them having sex, .. get the heck out of here.

when I com[pare the old gta games to the news ones... rockstar is a bunch of pervs

ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

when I com[pare the old gta games to the news ones... rockstar is a bunch of pervs

yea because rockstar never had anything sexual in gta san andreas. cough cough.

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

I loved san andreas and gta iv, gta v seems too sexualy themed.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

What about Vice City and all of that Candy suxx sh*t. Cough cough. This guy's a troll.

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

What about Vice City and all of that Candy suxx sh*t. Cough cough. This guy's a troll.

I'm not trolling. I just find it pathetic that they have us filming people having sex for a misson

Mr Vice City
  • Mr Vice City

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

I disagree. I think it fits the game fine. Not too much but doesn't ignore it either. However I do think the game could have lots more (and lots more violence, blood, fighting, guns etc). If anything GTA needs to go more extreme next time around. Kinda like Drive Angry on steroids.

Deadantz
  • Deadantz

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

This is the most obvious troll topic I've ever seen.

RenThePyro
  • RenThePyro

I kept on walking

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Last time I checked GTA is a satire

ernesto16
  • ernesto16

So i dub the Unforgiven...

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Srsly, once George R.R Martin (author of "A Song of Ice and Fire) said: "I can describe an axe entering a human skull in great explicit detail and no one will blink twice at it. I provide a similar description, just as detailed, of a penis entering a vagina, and I get letters about it and people swearing off. To my mind this is kind of frustrating, it's madness. Ultimately, in the history of [the] world, penises entering vaginas have given a lot of people a lot of pleasure. Axes entering skulls, well, not so much."

so, kill people on the streets it's f*ck*ng normal, but sex scenes are abominable

• SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom likes this

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

NERD you get no a$$. You don't run pu$$y, pu$$y runs away from your fatass.

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

i thought u were gunna have some good reasons but u look stupid

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

Factually correct

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

OP is probably just mad cause seeing Trevor have sex gave him a boner. And now OP is questioning his own sexuality

Hawkey
  • Hawkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

I have a daughter, sex is good for you. So is bacon, go get some and return afterwards Jerry.

• Elesdee1487 likes this

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

OP is probably just mad cause seeing Trevor have sex gave him a boner. And now OP is questioning his own sexuality

umm what?

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

im sure this has been said in the pages i've skipped.. but  its always funny when people(i mean prudes) complain about sex in movies and games.. but MURDER and VIOLENCE is totally okay.  nothing wrong with it at all, but sex is the end game. 

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

I'm not trolling. I just find it pathetic that they have us filming people having sex for a misson

So you kill and torture people on GTA V more than you make sex and yet you hate GTA for being sexual ? Are you insane or something ? 

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

Sorry your so easily offended... :sarcasm:

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

So you kill and torture people on GTA V more than you make sex and yet you hate GTA for being sexual ? Are you insane or something ? 

I love having sex with the right woman. Seeing it in a game is just plane pathetic. I play gta for violence driving shooting exploring etc etc. I don't play to film people having sex, that's pathetic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users