Photo

Destroyed Cars

6 replies to this topic
SteelAce
  • SteelAce

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Is there any way to get back a car after it has been destroyed? I thought there was some kind of insurance you could get in game, or is that online only?

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

bump... anyone?

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

bump... anyone?

I think insurance may be online only. But I think if you r e a l l y want to get rid of a car is to destroy it. Found it out the hard way. But my cars are simple designs and easy to replicate. It's the ones I buy that keep disappearing. I think. Haven't quite got that impound lot predicted yet. Almost there though. But the garages at the safe house are worthless to say the least. 

Anyway did you check the impound? 

And if we get a money glitch going or a cheat in that category it will not really matter. 

mdniterder
  • mdniterder

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

I just mod the car they own from the start, They respawn and keep the mods, I know nothing fancy but it works if im gonna do some work, I don't worry about losing it.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

I just mod the car they own from the start, They respawn and keep the mods, I know nothing fancy but it works if im gonna do some work, I don't worry about losing it.

That too. And it would be in R*'s favor if they patched this up where we choose the go to car so we never lose it. We can choose one car at at time.  

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

bump... anyone?

I think insurance may be online only. But I think if you r e a l l y want to get rid of a car is to destroy it. Found it out the hard way. But my cars are simple designs and easy to replicate. It's the ones I buy that keep disappearing. I think. Haven't quite got that impound lot predicted yet. Almost there though. But the garages at the safe house are worthless to say the least. 

Anyway did you check the impound? 

And if we get a money glitch going or a cheat in that category it will not really matter. 

I did check the impound lot and nothing is there. I lost an Addar I bought and modded.

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

I had the same issue. They disappear after being destroyed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users