6 replies to this topic
ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Two-Eleven.png

"211 In Progress"

We're called two-eleven. We commit 211's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positions-1.png

Driver: The man behind the wheel. This position is meant for those who can beat times, get away from cops, and have a passion from driving. Rather it's a truck, car, or semi these guys will get you where you need to gun quick and efficiently. 

ϟPilot: Eyes in the sky. Ace pilots who can handle themselves under pressure. Hot extractions and air support are their specialities. Air superiority. 

Mastermind: The brains. These men are here to lead the crew into heist and back out, alive and in health. They decide the tactics and positions of the rest of the crew. Brains of each operation.
Gunman: Bang. Shooters of the crew. They bring pain to those who end up in their sights. Simply, if you shoot well. This is the job for you.

Sharpshooter: One shot. Sharpshooters are your snipers, marksmen. They use designated weapons for certain situations. They usual set up around the perimeter of the heist and react fast to quick time events.

Demolitionist: Big boom. These guys are your crazies of the crew. Dealing with RPG's, miniguns, and stickies they just simply like to blow sh*t up. If you need something to make big boom, call these guys up and make room.

Board-1.png

Initiation.png

To enter two-eleven:

A.Post here, leaving your gamertag and why you're interested.

B.Forum PM me your gamertag and why you're interested.

C.Message me or the first three other people listed under members on Xbox Live.

GTAF page:http://gtaforums.com...

Social Club:http://socialclub.ro...crew/two-eleven

Nile_VIII
  • Nile_VIII

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Gt = Nile_VIII
Looking to join a nicely structered crew that plans to be on often I have a LOT to offer a crew as far as my shooting goes (pretty high up on the leaderboards for range shooting) and pulling off heists. I'm looking for a stable crew who want to be on the leaderboards and be at the top of the crews

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Gt = Nile_VIII
Looking to join a nicely structered crew that plans to be on often I have a LOT to offer a crew as far as my shooting goes (pretty high up on the leaderboards for range shooting) and pulling off heists. I'm looking for a stable crew who want to be on the leaderboards and be at the top of the crews

Check your pms bro.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

bump.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:03 AM