Quantcast

» «
Photo

Man, speeding is too much fun on this game!

7 replies to this topic
GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

GTA 5 is epic when it comes to speeding down the freeway, it's too much fun getting chased by the police and weaving in and out of traffic. Just now I was speeding with franklin off of four stars, the whole unit was behind me I'm talking five cars so I decide to go on the opposite side of the freeway and they followed so I weaved through 4 semi trucks. By the time we got to number four, no one made it and all five cars got totalled behind me. This gave me enough time to head up sandy shores and duck out by Trevor's old house until I lost them. Too much fun I tell you.

trevorwillkillu
  • trevorwillkillu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

this is why I love gta 5 the police chases are amazing. they really go for you and when you try to escape it actually takes skill and some planning.  

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

this is why I love gta 5 the police chases are amazing. they really go for you and when you try to escape it actually takes skill and some planning.  

Yea you can't just zig zag away from them anymore I f*cking love it. It takes precise planning and precision all while doing 180 on the highway. Whoever says that the cops be too hard on this game, y'all just f*cking suck. GTA is not for you stick to call of booty.

GTA5 is for the skilled.

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

This totally happened to me today while I was speeding down the freeway in my Stinger.. Then I got out and blew both of their trucks to shreds. 

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

I love speeding down the freeway in and out of traffic too. Over in chumash I witnessed a cop chasing someone over a bridge. I stopped on the bridge to watch, and I saw the car being chased drive off the side of the bridge and down the ravine. The cop car followed right behind him except I saw the cop car smash the side of the ravine and explode.

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hell yea niggas ain't ready.

yess
  • yess

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:39 PM Edited by yess, 24 September 2013 - 03:42 PM.

One annoying thing though, is the cops are allways infront of you or behind you, never a long side you so you could have that epic battle to push them in to oncomming traffic or on to a small hill to watch them crash and burn while barrel rolling, flip flopping next to you.

They push you or break infront of you and very rarely at low speed they pit man. you.

But overall cool just would like to drive them of the road instead of avoiding them not to  lose speed.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Haha try speeding on a Monday at 8:30 truckers galore!

But yes speeding all around the towns outside of LS is alot of fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users