Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should i start the game again from the start? (spoiler alert)

8 replies to this topic
GhostCr4wler
  • GhostCr4wler

the one's who knock

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

Should i start the game again from the start? ive done one assassination mission was thinking to wait till the end to do the rest of the missions would i make enough for the golf course or should just start again, ive just done the torture mission and some side stuff.. thanks in advance for ur suggestions.

Prowessa
  • Prowessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Should i start the game again from the start? ive done one assassination mission was thinking to wait till the end to do the rest of the missions would i make enough for the golf course or should just start again, ive just done the torture mission and some side stuff.. thanks in advance for ur suggestions.

You can go on with your story, but it is very difficult to get enough money for the golf course.

If I was you, i finished the story and after that I should do the assassination mission, so you're able to invest all your money in the stock. 

Good luck! :)

GhostCr4wler
  • GhostCr4wler

the one's who knock

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

cheers buddy for the input hopefully i raise the funds from the remaining lester missions at the end of the story mode

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

When you say the first one, are you referring the very first one, where you meet Lester at the beach? If so, I beleive you have to run that before you can even progress the game. The ones after that can definitly be saved.

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

In my personal opinion it's better to leave the assassination missions till after you've completed the last and final mission, that way you'll have a lot more cash to invest in stocks and therefore increasing your profits even further if you follow some of the tutorials on here or just simply listen to Lester and his stock market tips.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

I couldn't even use the stock options. the only time it was available was during the watch the prostitute mission. every other time it was down. but is there even any point to owning the golf club? no missions and low pay out how long would it take to make a profit?

GhostCr4wler
  • GhostCr4wler

the one's who knock

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

the 1st mission i done was taking out a guy leaving a hotel while in a car park... so will i make enough money out of the remaining missing at the end of the game to buy the golf course? cheers again in advance 

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, you've only done the first one. And you have to. So it is okay

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Consider the following: If Rock* does make all the requested changes to GTA5, it will be completely different from how it is now. How many people are actually going to replay GTA after all they've already done? Seems to me I should just stop where I am in the game and let the updates roll out and play from there but it's hard to want to wait for a Billionaire company to do anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users