Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA: ONLINE - What kind of player are you?

37 replies to this topic
SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

I'm going for a 'Career Oppurtunist'. As in, he's a criminal who prefers the larger scores (heists, wet work, etc) , but if he needs cash fast, he'll blow the doors off a bank truck, rob a store, collect cars, etc.

He's not one to kill just to do it. Meaning, he won't shoot a store owner if they don't pull a shotgun on him (as happened to me recently, much to my surprise) for example. In other words, he's more Michael/Franklin, then Trevor in regards to the crazy meter.

I'll see for sure though when I make him. I mean, appearances are random, so if he doesn't come out the way I hope, there's a good chance I'll revise how I play him without thinking about it.

RGC Dynamics
  • RGC Dynamics

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

grand_theft_auto_san_andreas.jpg

Yea I'm going to be more like these guys with his crew, representing his colors and doing drive by's on rival crews. If we ever get 32 players that is

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by ProGamerGov, 25 September 2013 - 01:46 AM.

Me and my crew are a PMC company based on ION Inc from the Arma series.
Were guns for hire.

See here for info on the company we are based off of: http://ion-inc.com/company

Phantum
  • Phantum

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

I don't shoot unless you shoot at me first. I'm not gonna rob you, unless you annoy me. If you kill me and take my money, I will kill you and your family you piece of sh*t.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

I don't shoot unless you shoot at me first. I'm not gonna rob you, unless you annoy me. If you kill me and take my money, I will kill you and your family you piece of sh*t.

With us, you break the law, you shoot at another player or us, we take everything you have including your life.

LJseemyflow
  • LJseemyflow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Mad man with bi-polor disorder should cover it meaning killing sprees for no reason or being every ones best friend dependin on his mood XD

Doxyll
  • Doxyll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:29 AM

I'm not as ambitious as most people here seem to be, i'm just gonna play as some two-bit thief. I'd like to transition into a badass a little more slowly and naturally (if ever).

Screwing up jobs is half the fun

Zein_
  • Zein_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

Ive been looking at these forums... and As a newbie, my first post will be this:

Who are you in GTA: ONLINE?

I plan on sticking to suppressed weapons, and stealth. Hit hard, hit fast, an be gone b4 they know whats going on.

Im starting a crew based on Security. Need a job done? Want revenge on someone? Ill be taking jobs once I land in Los Santos.

Be warned, any that choose to hurt me in any way will experience the terror of having me as a Role-Playing Hitman, one that WILL stalk, strike, and silence. [AC fanboy here lol!] 

(Kind of disappointed to see that I wont have as wide a variety of oppurtunities... Det. Charges on a vehicle in the road to stop another player im targeting?)

But know im karma based. Someone hits me? You better hope it isnt a member of your crew. Ill follow him to your meeting, and keep tabs on the other guys in the Crew. If I dont like what I see, I may choose your home for my next score!

(I take it serious cause its more fun that way.)

What kind of player will you be?

Hey mate! Maybe our crews can get together and play! My character is going to be almost a carbon copy of yours. A smooth, calculating, elegant-yet-deadly type hitman. He will focus on stealth takeouts (mainly via wet-work/bounties) and expensive stuff. (Ponsonbys... The only place I shop lol).

My character (who has yet to be named) will be the leader of Felonious Inc. (Crew Page found here: http://socialclub.ro...w/felonious_inc). A group of deadly assassins, ex- FIB and IAA agents (if you're into RP), and, of course, Bank robbers.

7 days guys... It's unbearable...
  • Cavintine likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users