Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA: ONLINE - What kind of player are you?

37 replies to this topic
Noctis Everto
  • Noctis Everto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:31 PM Edited by Noctis Everto, 23 September 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Ive been looking at these forums... and As a newbie, my first post will be this:

Who are you in GTA: ONLINE?

I plan on sticking to suppressed weapons, and stealth. Hit hard, hit fast, an be gone b4 they know whats going on.

Im starting a crew based on Security. Need a job done? Want revenge on someone? Ill be taking jobs once I land in Los Santos.

Be warned, any that choose to hurt me in any way will experience the terror of having me as a Role-Playing Hitman, one that WILL stalk, strike, and silence. [AC fanboy here lol!] 

(Kind of disappointed to see that I wont have as wide a variety of oppurtunities... Det. Charges on a vehicle in the road to stop another player im targeting?)

But know im karma based. Someone hits me? You better hope it isnt a member of your crew. Ill follow him to your meeting, and keep tabs on the other guys in the Crew. If I dont like what I see, I may choose your home for my next score!

(I take it serious cause its more fun that way.)

What kind of player will you be?

Noctis Everto
  • Noctis Everto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

Actually, to expand on what I said in quote... Do you think, since customized cars will be taken care of (assuming thats the case)

it will work to blow up pedestrian cars in the road, 3 in front, 3 in back - blown up to STOP the target car, not destroy it.- Kill said target, and acquire his/her $ and vehicle?

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

I'm going for a "classy" character. Expensive cars, fancy apartments, and a minigun.

Because you need to defend yourself someway, right?

Noctis Everto
  • Noctis Everto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

I'm going for a "classy" character. Expensive cars, fancy apartments, and a minigun.

Because you need to defend yourself someway, right?

This is true!  if youre interested my group can provide security to your class, for a small fee.

because If that minigun fails you, we wont. :)

Either PSN or LIVE, theres a crew forming that will dole out vigilante justice, boost cars-UNDAMAGED-, even up to high profile assassinations.  

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by Ertrick36, 23 September 2013 - 03:39 PM.

Ive been looking at these forums... and As a newbie, my first post will be this:

Surprised those are your first thoughts on this site.  I thought it'd be more like, "You people are crazy," or, "I regret signing up on this site."

Jokes aside, Here's my answer:

I'm going to be varied in my gameplay.  Sometimes I'll be hitting up banks and whatnot quietly and wisely, while other times I'll attack them head on like I would with the military base.  And yes, I'd probably roleplay.  Though I'd try to stick to text-chat if I can.  Though you can expect me to use a soundboard from time to time just to liven up the experience.

• Cavintine likes this

Noctis Everto
  • Noctis Everto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

Surprised those are your first thoughts on this site.  I thought it'd be more like, "You people are crazy," or, "I regret signing up on this site."

Jokes aside, Here's my answer:

I'm going to be varied in my gameplay.  Sometimes I'll be hitting up banks and whatnot quietly and wisely, while other times I'll attack them head on like I would with the military base.  And yes, I'd probably roleplay.  Though I'd try to stick to text-chat if I can.  Though you can expect me to use a soundboard from time to time just to liven up the experience.

lol yeah I used to be a reg. on the Xbox forums, then on to CoD (worst forum ever!)

Interesting.... Ill be keeping tabs on players when they come around me... judge how to react when/if they make an assault on me or my soon to be amassed fortune!

I ask about the role play because, Ill be trying to get ahold of players that focus on other strategies, because like you said, youll play one way, and on occasion something different.

You can naturally just pay another player for a job correct? I can say Id hire a driver to get me around the city as fast/safely as possible, or a heavy gunman to help get out of those tight spots/ambushes/etc. 

I have high hopes for GTA:O One week tomorrow until we get our hands on it...  All this planning may mean nothing when I finally hit the ground!

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

A Stealthy and Paranoid citizen (always in stealth-mode) to avoid Bad Sports and ProGamerGovs , constantly doing Yoga and sometimes playing Golf during the weekends.

For every dollar i earn on stocks, i will deposit them in the bank :)

Having "Passive" off just adds to the challenge :)

rocinante89
  • rocinante89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

I might be a woman... i've always wanted to try it out.

Noctis Everto
  • Noctis Everto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

A Stealthy and Paranoid citizen (always in stealth-mode) to avoid Bad Sports and ProGamerGovs , constantly doing Yoga and sometimes playing Golf during the weekends.

For every dollar i earn on stocks, i will deposit them in the bank :)

Having "Passive" off just adds to the challenge :)

Smart choices! :) I did forget to consider the activities! Stocks are a very edgy market for me. I didnt do so well with it as Michael. Franklin, however, got his first return after an "accident" I heard happened to some guy in a cigarette company... <_<.....>_> Yeah. an accident.

I guess some yoga wouldnt be bad for the spiritualist in me. But gotta skydive to practice landing in good spots for Assassinations!

Thanks everyone for the answers ive been seeing thus far! Cant wait to hear more! 

Noctis Everto
  • Noctis Everto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

If that would look normal anywhere in the world, itd be Los Santos. Welcome home! lol

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

Stealth, Minimal Violence, Driver/pilot

Im sure ill find more roles to fill when it releases.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 23 September 2013 - 05:07 PM.

I'm probably going to roleplay a cop whenever I am by myself.  If I'm with friends then I'll be a man you don't ever f*ck with or even get to close.  Kill one of my friends or piss me off and I'll stalk you for the next 3 days killing you over and over until you either block me or have to appear offline everytime you play.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Thank you for sharing your true feelings, there's a woman inside all of us. 

human_nature42
  • human_nature42

Who'z To Know?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by human_nature42, 23 September 2013 - 06:10 PM.

I'm gonna be a fashionable girl that would fool anybody. I'm going to have the barbie/supermodel but in reality I'd be a lethal cold assassin. 

HAMMER_OF_THOR13
  • HAMMER_OF_THOR13

President, Hells Cowboys MC, Blaine County Chapter

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by HAMMER_OF_THOR13, 23 September 2013 - 06:08 PM.

I like roleplaying in these types of games. Staying in character is not only fun for me, but it adds to everyone's experience.
That said, I'm the President of the Blaine County Chapter of the Hells Cowboys MC. Running protection, security rackets, gun running, and good old fashioned outlaw cowboy style bank jobs. Mess with the Cowboys, we'll send you to hell!

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Runorata Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

For a while I planned to be a merc for some big crews, get a reputation and such. But after playing, I don't think that'll be very fulfilling. A bunch of my friends have it, so we'll just be doing our own thing. Wouldn't have to worry about being betrayed because we're all friends.Where if you do it with people you don't know they might just waste you and cut you out of the score. 

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Runorata Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

I'm gonna be a fashionable girl that would fool anybody. I'm going to have the barbie/supermodel but in reality I'd be a lethal cold assassin. 

Sounds dangerous. 

human_nature42
  • human_nature42

Who'z To Know?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Sounds dangerous. 

Oh yeah, she's going to be dangerous but if you stay out of her way she'll be friendly. 

human_nature42
  • human_nature42

Who'z To Know?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

She's not going to be the type to go around looking for trouble she's gonna be ready for when trouble finds her! 

Tom7792
  • Tom7792

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

She's not going to be the type to go around looking for trouble she's gonna be ready for when trouble finds her! 

Great I'll be the male version, GL GG HF we'll meet in LS!

VLongo92
  • VLongo92

California Love. Show it.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

I'm a street racer. See that XF in my garage? Won it in a pink slip race. why do I have an Sentinel fully tuned but has generic stock cosmetic parts? Cause I win races and dominate.

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Lost Kings Street Soldier, Fighting And Making Money.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

A gangster street thug.

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

The adventurer/bush pilot
Flying small planes to deep remote areas hunting deer cougar and ducks living in a shackfar from civilization

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

The adventurer/bush pilot
Flying small planes to deep remote areas hunting deer cougar and ducks living in a shackfar from civilization

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

I will be a guy who kills officers of the law.

Blacc94
  • Blacc94

G

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

I plan on sticking to suppressed weapons, and stealth. Hit hard, hit fast, an be gone b4 they know whats going on.

Im starting a crew based on Security. Need a job done? Want revenge on someone? Ill be taking jobs once I land in Los Santos.

Be warned, any that choose to hurt me in any way will experience the terror of having me as a Role-Playing Hitman, one that WILL stalk, strike, and silence. [AC fanboy here lol!] 

(Kind of disappointed to see that I wont have as wide a variety of oppurtunities... Det. Charges on a vehicle in the road to stop another player im targeting?)

But know im karma based. Someone hits me? You better hope it isnt a member of your crew. Ill follow him to your meeting, and keep tabs on the other guys in the Crew. If I dont like what I see, I may choose your home for my next score!

(I take it serious cause its more fun that way.)

What kind of player will you be?

What system are you on??

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

All around low life.

Blacc94
  • Blacc94

G

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

Leader of my family(XxOUTLAWSxX). Doing whatever I need to provide anything for them & me. I'll try not to use as much violence as I can but be advised, I'll hire hitmen, mercenaries, etc. to get the job done. SEE ALL OF YOU OCTOBER 1ST

bensons
  • bensons

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by bensons, 24 September 2013 - 10:38 AM.

I am sort of RP PVP. I like to battle and have fun but I also like to RP and relax.

My style of play is mostly team based support role as my background in MMO's is the Medic profession from Star Wars Galaxies. I like doing any useful bits that most would probably find boring but at the same time are essential to completing things successfully.

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:41 AM Edited by Uvirith, 24 September 2013 - 10:42 AM.

I´m going for 

Joker-arkham-asylum.jpg

Explosives, Gas, torture, mayhem and a psychosis that makes Trevor look like a churchboy.

I will not care for money, or cars, or expensive clothes, I just want to see the city burn!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users