Photo

Best car sound?

53 replies to this topic
Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 October 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Driving a classic Stinger (which hadn't been in a GTA game since VCS) was quite pleasant, the sound included. Other than that, I don't pay alot of attention to car noises.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Feltzer, the sound it's stunning.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

I like Carbonizzare's sound.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Dominator, man just try tearing down the senora highway using fully tuned Dominator, the V8 growl is amazing ! Just wished the top speed is higher though.

Carbonizarre, hands down one of the best sounding car.

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

carbonizzare

rops1999
  • rops1999

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:07 PM

The duke o death certainly but i dont have a ps4 :(((((((

the feltzer the cabronizaire and the turismo r they all sound like the ferrari 360

JRC99
  • JRC99

Hello, Nurse!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:14 PM

The duke o death certainly but i dont have a ps4 :(((((((

the feltzer the cabronizaire and the turismo r they all sound like the ferrari 360

nice bump

My vote goes to Rat Truck.

• Frito-Man likes this

NBK 33
  • NBK 33

Passive Mode

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:24 PM

Such a cool truck. If only it had brakes..

JRC99
  • JRC99

Hello, Nurse!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:04 PM

Such a cool truck. If only it had brakes..

If you're on console, squeeze the trigger half way. It stops much quicker IIRC.

ZHPbim
  • ZHPbim

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:57 PM

Most realistic: Issi, almost identical to an actual Mini Cooper engine.

Best: Either the Ruiner or the Phoenix. Captures that 70s-80s Pontiac engine growl.

Yup. I had the supercharged one and you can actually hear the supercharger whine!

Jay-P
  • Jay-P

G Funk Era

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:20 AM

Dominator, man just try tearing down the senora highway using fully tuned Dominator, the V8 growl is amazing ! Just wished the top speed is higher though.

YES! I'm always hammering the accelerator then backing off just to hear the growl. I love that car.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:22 PM

Feltzer and Carbonizzare use the same sounds. At least they sound real similar. These are the top ones, but the Ruiner and Phoenix have really sweet sounds too.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:36 PM

Gauntlet sounds awesome!

• Frito-Man likes this

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:14 PM

Stirling GT, DAT burbling sound when i let go off the gas pedal...
Comet, almost sounds like the real deal, plus it's a Porsche so that's an instant favorite in my book;
T20, awesome V12 sound, pure sex on wheels.
Coquette, They nailed it, even when it shifts up it's awesome;
BlackFin, just like the Coquette plus the burbling sound from the Stirling GT, I'm driving it right now

• gorskiegangsta likes this

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:02 AM

Stirling GT, DAT burbling sound when i let go off the gas pedal...
Comet, almost sounds like the real deal, plus it's a Porsche so that's an instant favorite in my book;
T20, awesome V12 sound, pure sex on wheels.
Coquette, They nailed it, even when it shifts up it's awesome;
BlackFin, just like the Coquette plus the burbling sound from the Stirling GT, I'm driving it right now

Stirling, Blackfin and T20 are definitely up there (though the latter sounds like a V8 to me). Sabre Turbo, Buffalo S, and Hakuchou are all great too.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:06 AM

Casco. Fell in love with it immediately upon stealing it in Prison Break Station when I replayed it as a crew member and got that team. I bought it right after it completed.

T20 is also a favorite. :)

rastakilla
  • rastakilla

OG on the Scene

• Members

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:11 PM

F620

Vacca

Carbonizzar

RayB_ThrowaStack
  • RayB_ThrowaStack

DYT HUSTLERS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:39 PM

Dukes
Phoenix
Virgo

Nothing beats an old school V8 when it comes to sound

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:17 PM

Vigero is a beast!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:50 PM

T20 - Not sure about how it fits the car seeing as most modern McLaren's are turbocharged and sound like Dyson vacuum cleaners in a cool way. However that is a hot exhaust note. It has the right amount of crispness, it's raspy, I presume it revs all of the way up to 9000rpm, and it sings. So sexy. Pure Audi/Lamborghini V10 sound right there but I love it. The lightning quick shift-before-you-blink dual clutch also helps. It sounds like it wants to kill you. This exhaust note makes the already superb T20 stand out but it would fit the Vacca and Turismo like a glove. A slightly less loud version of it would fit the Sentinel and Zion like- that sh*t would be the bomb.

F620 - I know, I know, it sounds exactly like a Rapid GT/Exemplar/Massacro but it fits the F620 so well. The F620 is form over function. Dated and it's style didn't age well. It's performance is below average for a Euro-GT car... just like a real Jaguar XK. But - just like an XK - it grunts. It sounds like a monster. If you're cruising down I-2 it'll be nice and quiet. But as soon as you floor it, it purs. Takes a while to actually speed up or even change gears but that sound. That sound makes the car. The handling is, well, okay and the styling - though interesting especially with that sleek rear hatch trunk - may be dated but that sound makes up for it. For a freeway cruiser, get an F620.

Stirling GT - Do I even need to explain this one. Just listen to how it pops and crackles after you lift off the throttle. Yeah, pure sex. Future sports/super cars with gnarly exhausts notes NEED to pop and crackle. Believe me it makes the car.

Spectacus
  • Spectacus

🚂

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

T20 - Not sure about how it fits the car seeing as most modern McLaren's are turbocharged and sound like Dyson vacuum cleaners in a cool way. However that is a hot exhaust note. It has the right amount of crispness, it's raspy, I presume it revs all of the way up to 9000rpm, and it sings. So sexy. Pure Audi/Lamborghini V10 sound right there but I love it. The lightning quick shift-before-you-blink dual clutch also helps. It sounds like it wants to kill you. This exhaust note makes the already superb T20 stand out but it would fit the Vacca and Turismo like a glove. A slightly less loud version of it would fit the Sentinel and Zion like- that sh*t would be the bomb.

F620 - I know, I know, it sounds exactly like a Rapid GT/Exemplar/Massacro but it fits the F620 so well. The F620 is form over function. Dated and it's style didn't age well. It's performance is below average for a Euro-GT car... just like a real Jaguar XK. But - just like an XK - it grunts. It sounds like a monster. If you're cruising down I-2 it'll be nice and quiet. But as soon as you floor it, it purs. Takes a while to actually speed up or even change gears but that sound. That sound makes the car. The handling is, well, okay and the styling - though interesting especially with that sleek rear hatch trunk - may be dated but that sound makes up for it. For a freeway cruiser, get an F620.

Stirling GT - Do I even need to explain this one. Just listen to how it pops and crackles after you lift off the throttle. Yeah, pure sex. Future sports/super cars with gnarly exhausts notes NEED to pop and crackle. Believe me it makes the car.

Most people think that a car needs to have a large V8 Roaring Engine; but I actually like the sophisticated, Purr of an Osiris/T20

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:30 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 02 September 2015 - 06:30 PM.

I think the Osiris sounds nice. The Huayra itself isn't a high revving super car, it's turbcharged and most of the noise it creates are from those whistling turbochargers.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

I think the Virgo has a pretty sweet sound. Even when it's idling, I think it sounds better than most muscle cars in the game.

• RayB_ThrowaStack likes this

Xing of Virtue
  • Xing of Virtue

Life makes no sense when fish are gay.

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

Rapid GT. Thank god it's one of the cheats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users