Photo

Found the Lost Sea Crashed Cargo Plane

20 replies to this topic
roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

So in Trevor's missions he aids in a crash of a cargo plane into the Lost Sea.  I though their would be a follow up mission to recover the cargo of that jet - but alas no such mission came up.

So after getting the money and the resources together.  I decided to conduct an expedition into the Lost Sea to find the plane.  I didn't know what to expect but what I found was pretty cool.

As far as I can tell, there is no other video of this that I"ve seen. I guess nobody went to look for it but me.

• Dodger27 and Mack06 like this

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Anyone else see this?  Would like to see if the location is the same for everyone else.  I would think it crashes in the same place for everyone.

• gtaVallday likes this

wolfeskimo
  • wolfeskimo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

nice

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

yea I was totally expecting that mission too, seems like a pretty obvious one they couldve added to the game pretty easily given the sub and scuba gear are available.  I was kinda disappointed it never happened. They had you follow it forever and watch it crash so I figure for sure there was a recover mission, lol!

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

Nice video OP. I was wondering the same thing as you, so I went in the Alamo Sea with my scuba gear doing my researcg but I missed the plane lol

trusk89
  • trusk89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

Where did you get the chopper?

• Markitaylor likes this

OMGWTHEFBBQ
  • OMGWTHEFBBQ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

Where did you get the chopper?

You can buy it through the in game internet site under the travel and transport tab. Click the first site with the aircraft. Costs like 2.2mil dollars I think. Or you can try and steal one from Fort Zancundo.

GTAV92
  • GTAV92

Gamemaster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

yea I was totally expecting that mission too, seems like a pretty obvious one they couldve added to the game pretty easily given the sub and scuba gear are available.  I was kinda disappointed it never happened. They had you follow it forever and watch it crash so I figure for sure there was a recover mission, lol!

I agree i was expecting a mission where you had to search the plane wreck, The whole mission seemed pointless IMO

Dodger27
  • Dodger27

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Well done you, great vid I have done deep sea diving and they have this down to a tee.  You must have been quite excited when you came accross these,  How much searching did it take

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

it took me about 30 minutes to search.  I started a bit west of the planes location.  I thought since it was part of a mission it might be gone like in the past where what happens in the mission doesn't effect the world.  But I figured they were making things better so give it a go.

I bought the cargobob from the military store online.  I used the sub that Trevor got in one of the heist missions.

I really enjoyed the exploration and hopefully will have time to try to map out all the wrecks in the world.

burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Nice finds, and great diving. What is Trackify, on your phone, and where'd you get it? I keep hearing and reading from R* that you can download this app or that app, but haven't found the internet website to get them.

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

You get the trackify app when you do look to recover a special weapon during a mission.  You also get use it when searching for nuclear material in the sonar mission. 

burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

You get the trackify app when you do look to recover a special weapon during a mission.  You also get use it when searching for nuclear material in the sonar mission. 

Thanks, so there aren't any real in game apps?

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

Not that I"m aware of.  Although supposidly there is a chop app that allows chop to help you find collectables.  But the iFruit app I downloaded on my iPhone is more like a game to feed and walk Chop. But can't seem to get it working for Chop to help me find collectables.

burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Not that I"m aware of.  Although supposidly there is a chop app that allows chop to help you find collectables.  But the iFruit app I downloaded on my iPhone is more like a game to feed and walk Chop. But can't seem to get it working for Chop to help me find collectables.

Yeah I saw that, I have a Droid. So I was looking forward to the iFruit app, until like you said it's just a game. Complete let down. :/

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

Yeah...and there is a Los Santos Customes app so you can customize your car, but seems to be a disconnect between the game.  The potential is awesome.  

burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Yeah...and there is a Los Santos Customes app so you can customize your car, but seems to be a disconnect between the game.  The potential is awesome.  

True, but who's going to  play a small GTA game outside of the real thing? lol

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

I tried this over the past weekend. I was looking on the other side of the lake as that is where it seemed the plane crashed on my game. I couldn't find a way to get the chopper in the time i had allotted though so I did not get a chance.

Kind of a shame there is only weapons down there. Did you search any further? It looks like you only searched around the front of the plane.

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Yes I did.  I searched the are for about an hour.  The video is more of short version since I don't like making long videos.  But I agree...I was hoping for more then just weapons.  Would have been cool to find money there as well.  

I"m planning on continueing to map the Lost Sea this weekend some time so I'll report back if there is any other wrecks as well.

LTDHO
  • LTDHO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

If you buy the dock up north it comes with the submarine.

To make money you have to locate nuclear containers on the seabed.

You will come across a plane wreck.

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

Yes I did.  I searched the are for about an hour.  The video is more of short version since I don't like making long videos.  But I agree...I was hoping for more then just weapons.  Would have been cool to find money there as well.  

I"m planning on continueing to map the Lost Sea this weekend some time so I'll report back if there is any other wrecks as well.

Trevor said he wants to sell the weapons to Oscar in the mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users