Photo

i dont get how people like franklin

134 replies to this topic
Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

Franklin >>>> You. You should be his sexual slave, I would love to see him f*cking your white ass.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

Franklin >>>> You. You should be his sexual slave, I would love to see him f*cking your white ass.

So.... you enjoy watching homosexual people having sexual intercourse?

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Personally I can't see how anyone could like Johnny but that's another story. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by StingrayX, 23 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

i dont get how people like you can still remain on this forum. :sui: Seriously dude you've been here for months and you still haven't learned! Unless you can make a good thread don't make one at all. Nobody needs to read a thread that is about your petty problem with a pixalated character who you hate because he is from the hood. Nobody cares.

Franklin is a good character, why don't you actually play through the game thoroughly analyzing everything including the character's personalities? Until then you mine as well ask for this thread to be binned. Seriously just stop making threads, please. :colgate:

People like it when hot lesbians have sex, why is that a problem?

• Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 likes this

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 23 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

I love it (Joking, I'm straight), but he have been posting racist threads since 3 months before the game's release, and he got owned over and over again, typical troll. Ooops, racist troll.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Oh and just for future reference -

homie - my friend/buddy

whats good ? - whats going on ? whats happening ?

stacking Gs or dubs - have a lot of money

bling / ice - nice jewelry / chains / diamonds

riddin on spinners - driving a car with expensive spinning chrome rims

popped / busted - arrested

riddin dirty - driving with drugs in you car

hustling - selling drugs

rolled - got robbed

trippin - mad OR trippin on acid (high on acid / drugs)

holla back - get back to me / call back

peace - bye / later

piece - a gun

pop - to murder

whip - car / automobile

nigga - friend (see homie)

Hahahah really? arent you 17? man i was more mature at your age....

You obviously aren't as mature as you think seeing as how you have to look at my profile for some clarification that you're better than me. You also get "annoyed" by how black people talk, yeah, real mature there buddy. Get off your high horse you muppet.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

I love it (Joking, I'm straight), but he have been posting racist threads since 3 months before the game's release, and he got owned over and over again, typical troll. Ooops, racist troll.

i dont like Franklin too. HE seems to me as a sidekick in the story. Am I racist?

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by Degrees, 23 September 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Oh and just for future reference -

homie - my friend/buddy

whats good ? - whats going on ? whats happening ?

stacking Gs or dubs - have a lot of money

bling / ice - nice jewelry / chains / diamonds

riddin on spinners - driving a car with expensive spinning chrome rims

popped / busted - arrested

riddin dirty - driving with drugs in you car

hustling - selling drugs

rolled - got robbed

trippin - mad OR trippin on acid (high on acid / drugs)

holla back - get back to me / call back

peace - bye / later

piece - a gun

pop - to murder

whip - car / automobile

nigga - friend (see homie)

Hahahah really? arent you 17? man i was more mature at your age....

You obviously aren't as mature as you think seeing as how you have to look at my profile for some clarification that you're better than me. You also get "annoyed" by how black people talk, yeah, real mature there buddy. Get off your high horse you muppet.

I don't talk like that but I'm British lol and no I don't talk like the queen. 

@ Jesse people do have a point about Greenrock I mean the guy was PMing people why they like Franklin and telling them why they should't. That's some mad sh*t right there.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Yes i did, as i do with everybody i talk to in forums.

May i remember youre the one who offended me first? all i said is that maybe the guy didnt speak english as mother tongue and because of that it was difficult for him to understand Franklin, Lamar, etc without subtitles...only because thats my problem too.

I dont get annoyed by how black people talk, you can see my post in Lamar voice acting in the news section prasing his terrific job, i love Lamar. I said Franklin...IMO...is annoying.

You really are imature, by the time you realize you dont have to be a prick because you are in a forum, just see your 10 last posts and you get what im talking about.

But lets just agree to disagree and get back on topic, what do you say ;)

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 23 September 2013 - 10:40 PM.

i dont like Franklin too. HE seems to me as a sidekick in the story. Am I racist?

Not when you have a hateful speech against black people being on video games. If you see the threads he made about this it's gonna make you punch the wall. He's an asshole and a scum to this community. It's ok to don't like Frank, but if you're doing a hateful speech like he was doing the entire time, it's not ok, because it challenges the human rights. I know you, and I guess you didn't like him for everything but his skin.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

@ Jesse people do have a point about Greenrock I mean the guy was PMing people why they like Franklin and telling them why they should't. That's some mad sh*t right there.

I dont know this guy - Greenrock, first time i see his topic, but he made his point and wanted to discuss...isnt that why we are all here? to talk about the game??

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Not when you have a hateful speech against black people being on video games. If you see the threads he made about this it's gonna make you punch the wall. He's an asshole and a scum to this community. It's ok to don't like Frank, but if you're doing a hateful speech like he was doing the entire time, it's not ok, because it challenges the human rights. I know you, and I guess you didn't like him for everything but his skin.

Wow, didnt know that.

Isnt the case of the mods doing something? racism is a serious offense and he should get banned for that

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

I dont know this guy - Greenrock, first time i see his topic, but he made his point and wanted to discuss...isnt that why we are all here? to talk about the game??

Yes but I seen many of his topics are just him spreading hate. Some posts I say were close to racist I took no offence personally. 

Wow, didnt know that.

Isnt the case of the mods doing something? racism is a serious offense and he should get banned for that

The mods are sh*t here I did like some of the new guys like that Deff dude but I guess they're all playing or working now. 

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

May i remember youre the one who offended me first? all i said is that maybe the guy didnt speak english as mother tongue and because of that it was difficult for him to understand Franklin, Lamar, etc without subtitles...only because thats my problem too.

I dont get annoyed by how black people talk, you can see my post in Lamar voice acting in the news section prasing his terrific job, i love Lamar. I said Franklin...IMO...is annoying.

You really are imature, by the time you realize you dont have to be a prick because you are in a forum, just see your 10 last posts and you get what im talking about.

I'm sorry I have better things to do than to go looking at posts some random guy posted on a website because I need some affirmation that I'm better than them. Oh and don't talk to me about maturity, you don't know me so get the f*ck out of here with that sh*t. You think you can judge my entire character over a couple forum posts and you want to tell ME about maturity? Ok man, sure. You think you're so much better than everyone else because you consider yourself a mature adult, as I said before get off your high horse. You're not my father so stop pretending you are. Franklin is speaking plain English so when people (always white people by the way) say they don't understand him it sounds like they're purposely being some closet racist prick that is saying it just to piss people off. Not saying you are but that sure is how it sounds, same goes for OP.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

You also get "annoyed" by how black people talk, yeah, real mature there buddy. 

But why exactly do black people have to talk like that? Why not use proper english like normal people?

Why not call a gun a gun, a car a car, and a friend a friend instead of whip, pop, piece, nigga etc?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

It could be worse.  Rockstar could have chosen to make us play as Steven F*cking Haines.  :bored:

Franklin is my favorite protag for now, because he has the most to gain, he is the least damaged by the past, and generally IMO is the most straightforward and pure protag.  Michael's whining family is too much like real life, and Trevor is just a f*cked up weirdo that I can't relate to, and don't want to. 

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

franklins voice was very unfitting he always no matter what he did seemed like a very very nice person the voice just was well i can't describe it way too nice

yes franklin does seem like a "nice" guy.. no idea why he's in a gang or how he even made his bones.. 

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

franklins voice was very unfitting he always no matter what he did seemed like a very very nice person the voice just was well i can't describe it way too nice

yes franklin does seem like a "nice" guy.. no idea why he's in a gang or how he even made his bones.. 

For me he's like a "Modern day" Victor Vance, but without the hood part. 

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

But why exactly do black people have to talk like that? Why not use proper english like normal people?

Why not call a gun a gun, a car a car, and a friend a friend instead of whip, pop, piece, nigga etc?

It's not just "black" people that talk like that (though in the game it is). It depends on where you grew up, I'm sure you don't talk all boring all the time. It's like people who are in England call a trunk (of a car) a boot, it's just what they call it, big deal. It can't be that hard to understand what they're saying, as I said before they're still speaking plain English.

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by Degrees, 23 September 2013 - 10:55 PM.

White people don't use slang really now and I'm not saying "Black slang" just "white slang" as you do. Edit I add Asian to that as well. 

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by Tampinha85, 23 September 2013 - 10:55 PM.

I'm sorry I have better things to do than to go looking at posts some random guy posted on a website because I need some affirmation that I'm better than them. Oh and don't talk to me about maturity, you don't know me so get the f*ck out of here with that sh*t. You think you can judge my entire character over a couple forum posts and you want to tell ME about maturity? Ok man, sure. You think you're so much better than everyone else because you consider yourself a mature adult, as I said before get off your high horse. You're not my father so stop pretending you are. Franklin is speaking plain English so when people (always white people by the way) say they don't understand him it sounds like they're purposely being some closet racist prick that is saying it just to piss people off. Not saying you are but that sure is how it sounds, same goes for OP.

Easy there tiger, it only took me 2 minutes to look you prof, im at work right now, FYI.

Im not going to argue with you, but saying that i said i dont like how black people talk, implying i did a racist comment was really a douche move (dont you think?), plus attacking me just because i said the guy maybe isnt native english speaker...yes, i think i can tell the kind of person you are for you actions. Notice that the only thing i said to you that could be read as a offense was calling you "imature", and that really got in you didnt? heheh

Just calm the f*ck down alrigh? what you want? the last word? you got it i wont reply to you anymore.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

It's not just "black" people that talk like that (though in the game it is). It depends on where you grew up, I'm sure you don't talk all boring all the time. It's like people who are in England call a trunk (of a car) a boot, it's just what they call it, big deal. It can't be that hard to understand what they're saying, as I said before they're still speaking plain English.

I'd wish they WOULD speak plain English.

I for one couldn't understand what Franklin and his friends were talking about the majority of the time.

He was a tad more understandable when he was talking with Michael though, thank god.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

I think greenrock is the most hated user on the forums, I remember always finding my self in his useless and racist threads since last year. Here I am again, with the guy who ruined all the topics I posted.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

I think greenrock is the most hated user on the forums, I remember always finding my self in his useless and racist threads since last year. Here I am again, with the guy who ruined all the topics I posted.

Didnt know of his "fame" here, but the question is, why is he not getting banned for this.

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

Didnt know of his "fame" here, but the question is, why is he not getting banned for this.

I believe I already told you why? 

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by Killzone VII, 23 September 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Easy there tiger, it only took me 2 minutes to look you prof, im at work right now, FYI.

Im not going to argue with you, but saying that i said i dont like how black people talk, implying i did a racist comment was really a douche move (dont you think?), plus attacking me just because i said the guy maybe isnt native english speaker...yes, i think i can tell the kind of person you are for you actions. Notice that the only thing i said to you that could be read as a offense was calling you "imature", and that really got in you didnt? heheh

Just calm the f*ck down alrigh? what you want? the last word? you got it i wont reply to you anymore.
Oh so you found the time to look at someone's profile, and constantly check a forum for a videogame... WHILE AT WORK. What a joke.

And I hardly "attacked" you, I was half joking when I wrote out all the "black slang". I'm mixed and trust me, I know racist people and the way you were talking it came off as something some racist white guy would say without knowing he was being racist. Also, try learning how to spell the word "immature" before you start calling people immature, it makes you look like a dumbass. I'm done arguing with you anyway, it absolutely amazes me how ignorant you are, still thinking you're better than everyone else in this forum.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'd wish they WOULD speak plain English.

I for one couldn't understand what Franklin and his friends were talking about the majority of the time.

He was a tad more understandable when he was talking with Michael though, thank god.

Again, they are speaking plain English, just with a different (and more fun might I add) slang to it. You don't walk up to your friends and say "Hello friend, how are you today?" You say "Hey man what's up? How you been? At least that's how it is where I live and I live in Texas which is far from being known for it's "black slang".

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by Degrees, 23 September 2013 - 11:16 PM.

That's what I'm saying what is this plain English these people speak?

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

WTF Franklin is the story, hes the beginning and the end the best driver does all the dirty work not a psychopath a success story from rags to riches a young black man trying to not be a cliche!

So once again if you say Franklin is irreverent then you do not own this game!

MagzGTA
  • MagzGTA

The 1975-Tones

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

All we needed was some more Franklin and Lamar missions...the chemistry between the two was brilliant. I hope for some "Back in the day" DLC from when they were really young adults and in there gangbanging age and stuff

• Killzone VII likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users