Photo

children of the mountain website

11 replies to this topic
MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

How do I get the password to access the children of the mountain website in game? Someone mentioned there password was futility. Never worked for me. Also do u need to be a specific character to access this site?

xCTorettox
  • xCTorettox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

How do I get the password to access the children of the mountain website in game? Someone mentioned there password was futility. Never worked for me. Also do u need to be a specific character to access this site?

You eventually receive a txt message with your password. I was playing as Franklin. I havnt been on the site yet, what is it about?

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

I'll answer my own question. To get the password you must first go to the website called my devin within.com and fill in questionnaire, u r then sent password to access children of mountain website

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Character must be franklin!!! I think this mite have something to do with the UFO Easter egg as only franklin can get the space car as well. Any thoughts?

CowPie
  • CowPie

Moo

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

I went through all the steps and got a pretty cool shirt, costed around $15000 though  :lol:

DerrickColton
  • DerrickColton

My Vag Is Addicted To Meth

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Okay, ill answer and correctly inform the mislead. YES, you must be Franklin same way for Epsilon you must be Michael. YES, you can do the Devine within website or wait til mid game and Franklin will get an email from Brother Adrian linking you the the devine website. Do the questionaire any way you want. Shortly after another email from brother adrian ([email protected]) congratulating you on acknowledging your actuality or some sh*t. Anyway password is at bottom of the email this is stage 2 = Futility .. then pay 1999 .. then again shortly after another email Giving you stage 4 password = Actuality ... stage 3 I believe is just paying 5999 ... anyway after you finish you get the shirt. Its worth it to add to the list of things to do... hope I helped.

DerrickColton
  • DerrickColton

My Vag Is Addicted To Meth

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

CAN I PLEASE ADD TO THIS TOPIC!!!!!??? THERE IS A LITTLE MINI PASSWORD GAME THAT POPS UP AFTER STAGE 2 PAYMENT, FIRST PASSWORD IS DIVINE, THERE SCRAMBLED LETTER AND YOU HAVE 60 SECS TO COMPLETE. 2ND PASSWORD IS LIKE 11 LETTERS AND IVE YET TO COMPLETE BUT YOU CAN ONLY DO IT ONCE PER PLAY THROUGH UNLESS ENABLING A SAVE BEFORE THE WEBSITE IS OPENED.

IF ANYONE HAS COMPLETED THIS AND KNOWS THE PASSWORDS PLEASE PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Chal13
  • Chal13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

CAN I PI have gotten 8 but EASE ADD TO THIS TOPIC!!!!!??? THERE IS A LITTLE MINI PASSWORD GAME THAT POPS UP AFTER STAGE 2sAYMENT, FIRST PASSWORD IS DIVINE, THERE SCRAMBLED LETTER AND YOU HAVE 60 SECS TO COMPLETE. 2ND PASSWORD IS LIKE 11 LETTERS AND IVE YET TO COMPLETE BUT YOU CAN ONLY DO IT ONCE PER PLAY THROUGH UNLESS ENABLING A SAVE BEFORE THE WEBSITE IS OPENED.
IF ANYONE HAS COMPLETED THIS AND KNOWS THE PASSWORDS PLEASE PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

There's 11 in total but you don't have enough time to get through them.
1.divine
2.completeness
3.orthodoxy
4.process
5.realization
6.awareness
7.actuality
8.denial.

9, 10, and 11 I can't get to too work them out, but every time you solve a puzzle you get a letter towards the hangman style puzzle underneath the anagrams. It spells out "YOU ARE AN IDIOT". So if I was you I'd just go to the next stage, its a pointless puzzle leading to a pointless encryption on the road to an expensive pointless T-shirt which you don't need to complete all 11 puzzle to obtain anyways.
  • DerrickColton likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 08 December 2013 - 07:52 PM.

I think I may have figured out how to answer all of them
use franklin and sit in any vehicle

bring up your phone with the email and go to the website enter the password

as soon as it brings up the test...
back out of it and go back to franklin sitting in this car
bring up your phone again and then bring up your email
do not click on the link that goes to the website yet

trigger franklin special abilitie
then click on the link scroll down to the page and enter the test again
by using franklin special abilities this should buy you roughly an additional 20 seconds because franklin special ability literally slows down time

answer all the questions
see what it gives you then
good luck to all who try

I have not done this myself yet because I'm still trying to decode the last 3 answers

thesmileys
  • thesmileys

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

you don't need to finish the puzzle, just answer the questions in mydivinewithin.com then do the puzzle and after type the passwords which is futility and think the other is actuality.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:49 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 09 December 2013 - 05:04 AM.

you don't need to finish the puzzle, just answer the questions in mydivinewithin.com then do the puzzle and after type the passwords which is futility and think the other is actuality.

I'm well aware of the passwords
I like many others have obtained the t-shirt before
but..
you don't need to finish it?
why would you not want to try to finish it?
if you get a t-shirt for not completing it...
then my question is what do you get if you do complet it

just thought

and no I haven't been able to get past 8 even using this trick
however I'm not very fast at doing this
but I see it this way...
someone was obviously able to get 8 without using this trick
this is been proven because someone has given the answers to 8 of them
So now imagine what can be done with an additional 15 to 20 seconds
maybe someone can complete all 11 of them?

thesmileys
  • thesmileys

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

it just says you're an idiot. classic troll by r*.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users