Photo

Ifruit app

9 replies to this topic
Darwen-Boy
  • Darwen-Boy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

How many people have downloaded the ifruit app. what do you think of the LA customs bit where you can customize your car.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

I have no clue, I have Android. And Android users are still being treated badly. 

Darwen-Boy
  • Darwen-Boy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

well to be honest you aren't missing much. You can even choose which car to customize

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

I don't get what that LS Customs part of the app is doing at all.

I can create a license plate but it's not visible in the game.

Beside that it has a funny chop app. And yeah, it's only funny for an hour or so…

YadiYada
  • YadiYada

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

I have both apple and android devices, but I'm not gonna bother downloading that massive app.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

well to be honest you aren't missing much. You can even choose which car to customize

We know but it's sad that they still haven't released the Android version.

Beside that it has a funny chop app. And yeah, it's only funny for an hour or so…

The license plate will be on your protag's vehiclce after you get a message that the order has come true. And when you are in LS Customs, check private plate at the plates option.

I have both apple and android devices, but I'm not gonna bother downloading that massive app.

444mb? It's not that massive?

P1ND3R
  • P1ND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

Anybody know when this will be released for android? sorry if its been said somewhere else!

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

I have no clue, I have Android. And Android users are still being treated badly. 

Android aren't being treated badly trust me. I have an s3 and used my step son's Ipad. I tried over and over and over to sign in and it kept giving me random errors like wrong password, unknown user or no internet connection. Finally when I signed in my license plate wouldn't save. The app is a nightmare. I finally registered my license plate the next day after spending I don't even know how long trying both to sign in and register the plate. Hopefully when Android gets it, it will work.

Casartelli
  • Casartelli

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Discovered yesterday that you had to play GTA V and make an order through your phone while doing so, for your plates to show in the game.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

The license plate will be on your protag's vehiclce after you get a message that the order has come true. And when you are in LS Customs, check private plate at the plates option.

thx mate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users