Photo

Someone ! Help ! Me !

4 replies to this topic
xRubertx
  • xRubertx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

I've been trying for the last two hours to start "The Big Score", only there's a problem, to start it you have to enter trevors strip club but the doors won't open!!! before I would switch to Trevor and he would be in there already so I was able to start the pre missions were you streak the police van and the cars but now he won't spawn in the strip club so I can't get in to start it. I'm losing my mind cause the damn doors won't open, what do I do#!

d4best1994
  • d4best1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

have you tried going in with someone else michel or franklin

AngelKing4t7
  • AngelKing4t7

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, so I can't answer your question... but I do have a suggestion for you:

In the future, when starting a thread requesting help with something... try giving the thread a topic name that specifically indicates WHAT you need help with. Just naming it "OMG I'M STUCK SOMEONE PLZ HELP" makes most people just scroll right on past the thread without clicking through to read and see if they actually can help you.

Also, if you're going to post something about events that take place later in the game, or important points in the storyline, you might consider adding the word "spolier" to your thread title, so that others who haven't finished the game yet can avoid ruining the surprises for themselves. Nobody's going to want to help you if you're being a spoil-sport :dozing:

For example, you probably would get more help if you had titled this thread something like "Need help starting 'The Big One' mission (SPOILERS)"

Just some friendly advice :lol:

Mimen
  • Mimen

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Old and answered in other thread.

Idontwantotfuckingregister
  • Idontwantotfuckingregister

ROCKSTAR SUCKS

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Does rockstar even look at this forum? All I see is player after player pointing out flaws I agree with, and a bunch of people going yep. Yet nothing gets updated or changed. 

Gotta love rockstar logic. Oh your losing a lot? Better make your screen flash to give you a disadvantage. Oh you accidentally touched a power up better give you a graphic that makes it difficult to see players at range. Doing well in deathmatch? Better ham string you.

Come on at least make a setting that turns this sh*t off. Does anyone like or want the screen flash? Or is the general consensus that is makes the game sh*tty? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users