Photo

Lost my Bugatti (Spoiler)

20 replies to this topic
ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

I found a beautiful Bugatti (or Adder) and spent 100,000 customizing it. I decided to keep it in Franklin's garage to save it. A few missions later, I find out that I switch houses to somewhere on the hills. I try to locate my old house, but I couldn't get the door to open. I also checked the impound and the garage of my new house. Is there any possibility that I can get it back without buying another Adder?

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

Try looking for it at the Garage you have located near your old place. Each character has a large garage where they can store up to four cars and I believe all purchased cars go there automatically.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

Try looking for it at the Garage you have located near your old place. Each character has a large garage where they can store up to four cars and I believe all purchased cars go there automatically.

I don't know where that is, can you tell me a street location or link me to a Youtube video showing where it is?

b1g_dav3
  • b1g_dav3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

It's on Grove Street if that helps at all.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

its probably gone. there is a bug where they usually disappear from the safehouse garage anyway, the only real way to save them until they fix that is save them in your extra garage you buy and keep your impound stalls empty so it can go there. it will only hold two, so if its full its gone forever.  i lost quite a few before I read that tip.  always lose them when some missions start.

dryim90
  • dryim90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

try looking at the police impound

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

One spawns in town parked sometimes. You'll still have to pay for mods though.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by ASAPRocky, 23 September 2013 - 01:33 PM.

its probably gone. there is a bug where they usually disappear from the safehouse garage anyway, the only real way to save them until they fix that is save them in your extra garage you buy and keep your impound stalls empty so it can go there. it will only hold two, so if its full its gone forever.  i lost quite a few before I read that tip.  always lose them when some missions start.

Yeah, my car impound was full at the time. Most likely gone. :(

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

You get that extra for free for registering with the Social Club. You also get a free special car for doing this.

Fallen_Knight
  • Fallen_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

The same thing happened to me when I switched homes. A after a few missions, my car suddenly appeared in my new VineWood home. It was parked outside.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

The same thing happened to me when I switched homes. A after a few missions, my car suddenly appeared in my new VineWood home. It was parked outside.

I'm gonna check my house today. Hope it spawns back.  :p

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by StingrayX, 23 September 2013 - 10:36 PM.

You're supposed to save your cars at the main garages. The safehouse garages are for your personal vehicles. I noticed this has been an issue with a few people and it is because -- my guess -- you're supposed to save your cars at the main garages. To be honest I'm beginning to think the car spawning issue is done by fault. If you leave your car parked to long, go to the impound and don't swap vehicles along the way to the impound. If you save a car in a safehouse garage expect it to disappear.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

I am on PS3 and have not lost a car yet, stolen or bought...I always keep them in my character's garages.  I bought Collector's Edition version too which comes with character garages so I wonder if that's why I'm not losing mine?

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

You're supposed to save your cars at the main garages. The safehouse garages are for your personal vehicles. I noticed this has been an issue with a few people and it is because -- my guess -- you're supposed to save your cars at the main garages. To be honest I'm beginning to think the car spawning issue is done by fault. If you leave your car parked to long, go to the impound and don't swap vehicles along the way to the impound. If you save a car in a safehouse garage expect it to disappear.

I don't think I had a garage other than the one next to my house.

BullyFist
  • BullyFist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

Wait you get these cars for signing up on the social club?...I signed up but its telling me my account cant be linked.....and if its spawns someone ima be upset cause i bought one :( HAHA...

Back on topic......not sure why it didnt transfer to your new house. My R8 and bike were moved with it.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

There is a spot where you can find it anytime near where the Jewlery heist was.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

There is a spot where you can find it anytime near where the Jewlery heist was.

That is most likely the spot I found it from, if you're talking about the location where you can find it.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

If I buy the garage for Franklin, do you think it will spawn there?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

I lost mine too :(

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

I feel ya. :(

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

I feel ya. :(

I had that b*itch tricked out too. I was like...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users