Photo

[SPOILERS] Return to North Yankton

6 replies to this topic
Fireboyd78
  • Fireboyd78

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by CarLuver69, 23 September 2013 - 05:16 AM.

I don't own GTA V myself yet, but I am aware of a mission that involves going back to Ludendorff, North Yankton. The mission itself seems pretty straight-forward;

Spoiler
. However, there's no time limit - which basically means you should technically be able to free roam within the small portion of North Yankton on your way to
Spoiler

My question is, why the hell hasn't anyone done this yet? There's things that still need to be revisited, such as

Spoiler
, and maybe even the bank? If worse comes to worst, then someone can probably figure out a way to get there using older tactics such as "Blue Hell", which apparently exists in one form or another in GTA V.

Let's get to searching, yeah? :p

OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

You can't,. It tells you to return to the route and if you drive for about 30 seconds the other way you fail the mission

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:33 AM

I tried, but then the mission failed lol. 

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

It only can be done on a RGH XBOX 360 where a trainer will freeze the timer but there is no trainer with that option yet. Also I don't think blue hell exists in GTA V and with no jetpack it's not going to work anyway.

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

GTA Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

to bad we cant free roam this area :(

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

Maybe there's a way to get back there, still there's not really that much to explore there so there's probably nothing to do, but it would be cool.

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

Damn rockstar making a big map and not giving us ability to free roam it (or use the Esperanto police cars at all)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users