The Big Score Info - Dont make the same mistake as me

50 replies to this topic
the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Cash Cards. Get Angry.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

Withen that last 5 missions, you will do a huge heist, but same as usual, you will choose which approach you will like to do. As always, I did Smart. WRONG CHOICE. if you choose to do this, you will only get about 18mill between each character at the end, if you go the dumb (obvious) way, you will get around 30 mill between each character. 

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

Yeah I screwd up for this too, luckily I put 20m in the stock market and tripled my money in a few minutes.

Velcrohead
  • Velcrohead

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

Wrong, I did the smart way and got 26.9m each.

• SanAndreasRolePlay likes this

longsville
  • longsville

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

Can i ask as im nearly up.to this heist and the stock market had not been very good to me. What do i invest in before the heist

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

Can i ask as im nearly up.to this heist and the stock market had not been very good to me. What do i invest in before the heist

DO this heist make 20m, then do the assignation missions for lester, Manipulate the stock market for each character accordingly (USING ALL YOUR MONEY) and then do the missions.. How I made over 340M once they were all done.)

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:23 AM

I got 21m each the smart way.

Maverick152
  • Maverick152

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

If its the approach that involves 4 cars I got 35m

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

It all depends on who you take, I think.

I'm pretty sure if you go dumb, and take horrible drivers, you end up losing 100,000,000.

Lars1
  • Lars1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:39 AM Edited by Lars1, 23 September 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Smart way and 30mill each. sh*t hacker and one crap gunsman. Lose about 3mill in loading but worth it

OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

Yes Depends on your crew both are same amount of take

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

I didn't know that either. I replayed the mission the dumb way and didn't even notice. Shame you can't farm heists. Now I have no idea how I'm going to make millions.

OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

I didn't know that either. I replayed the mission the dumb way and didn't even notice. Shame you can't farm heists. Now I have no idea how I'm going to make millions.

you have to leave the Lester side missions and then invest all money in the stock market Lester mentions which company's or look it up , you can earn 200 million plus. Don't sell shares straight after missions kill yourself a couple of times to skip in game time and you will earn like 50% profit on each investment

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:02 AM Edited by Raptomex, 23 September 2013 - 06:03 AM.

you have to leave the Lester side missions and then invest all money in the stock market Lester mentions which company's or look it up , you can earn 200 million plus. Don't sell shares straight after missions kill yourself a couple of times to skip in game time and you will earn like 50% profit on each investment

I just recently completed the game 100%. I have to learn the stock market tricks I guess. I really wish they added some form of heist side mission. Planning room, choose a store/bank/etc., prepare, crew members, etc. I want to buy the rest of the properties. My income weekly from the one's I have will take way too long to obtain enough money so I guess the stock market is where it's at. I know the game is about money but I wish there was something else we could do to make millions. Bigger challenge and risk but more money.

• Scree72 likes this

longsville
  • longsville

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

so your saying to not invest anything before doing the heist? Just invest after you have the money and then finish the rest of the assasination missions?

schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

DO this heist make 20m, then do the assignation missions for lester, Manipulate the stock market for each character accordingly (USING ALL YOUR MONEY) and then do the missions.. How I made over 340M once they were all done.)

arent the lester missions like 'big' missions that you have to complete to progress the main story? cant remember to be honest but i was always under the impresion that the BIG letters in lesters case' L' meant part of the main story line so had to be done in order to get further with franklin?

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

I did the smart way and got 30 mil

RichG
  • RichG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

I waited long enough to earn an 81.7% increase in stock prices, too bad it was my first time investing so I didn't go all out, definately kicked myself in the a** for that. It's difficult to tell when the best time to sell would be but you can makesome killer money in stocks.

JohnnyVendetta
  • JohnnyVendetta

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Anyone else have issues purchasing the stock while doing these? BAWSAQ kept showing offline for me when I tried to do this prior, during and after assassination missions.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 23 September 2013 - 01:13 PM.

I did it the subtle smart way, got 17 million each.  Hired the best hacker and best gunmen.  I wanted it to go smooth and it did.  

Just the fact of stealing all that gold in a bank that has never been robbed is enough satisfaction for me.  I haven't even spent all their money yet.  I love stealing gold, feels like a goddamn modern day spaghetti western for sure.

The best advice would be to not do any assassination missions until the end.  =(

Nobitos
  • Nobitos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

It depends on crew not which way you do it

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Subtle got me like 28 each
Spoiler

lilmikey
  • lilmikey

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

so what do u invest in..and before the mission or after the mission

i already invested in gold.and im not even close to beating the game

GodFatherMob
  • GodFatherMob

legendary

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

Withen that last 5 missions, you will do a huge heist, but same as usual, you will choose which approach you will like to do. As always, I did Smart. WRONG CHOICE. if you choose to do this, you will only get about 18mill between each character at the end, if you go the dumb (obvious) way, you will get around 30 mill between each character. 

You are wrong you chose expensive heist crew thats how you end up with 18 million it doesn't matter if you choose smart or obvious you must choose lowest crew with 5% Dont Choose Best crew or you end up paying them a lot.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Make sure you pick up that chick driver before the heist too she has almost maxed stats and only takes 5% of the cut.

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by LotusRIP, 28 September 2013 - 03:31 PM.

I got about $38 million per character, choosing the obvious way (it sounded like more fun, had no idea it was the better option)

Pretty sure I chose Chef and that awesome driver chick that only charges a 5% cut. Forget who else.

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Did the dumb way and got 32M for each character, and later, thanks to lesters assassination missions, i have 117M.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

ahh sh*t. I already chose the expensive gunmen with 14% and 12% cut, a cheap driver and a cheap hacker for "The Big One", everything is set, I have all the cars modded and police van with spike strips. I just have to start the heist.

I lost one bag full of jewels in the first heist and wanted to make sure my main crew guys weren't assclowns. So I wanted to make sure I wasnt losing money. I can live with a larger cut than losing it during the heist.

Selwood24
  • Selwood24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by Selwood24, 28 September 2013 - 03:34 PM.

Well I've completed the story twice now, first time I did this heist was the smart way, got 17mil for each character.

So I decided to start a new game to get tons of money from the stock market, using the assassination missions, anyway for the last heist I got 38mil each, I went the obvious way, but I didn't think I'd get that much.

Anyway I have now got over 2 billion each from the stock market, absolutely crazy I know, pretty sure I can afford everything in the game now lol, good times.

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

I got 28mil each by going in smart. Average hacker and average gunmen. Lost about 18mil in loading but still ended up with 28mil each cause they had low %'s.

GodFatherMob
  • GodFatherMob

legendary

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

I got 28mil each by going in smart. Average hacker and average gunmen. Lost about 18mil in loading but still ended up with 28mil each cause they had low %'s.

I Chose Smart and i end up with 36 million

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users