Photo

Problems with GTA5 and missing features

13 replies to this topic
MasterVampire
  • MasterVampire

Evil

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

-Can't drive Trains (The same as with GTA4 and I really thought they would of changed this)
-Can't destroy Trains (The same as with GTA4 and I really thought they would of changed this)
-Jumping has changed. I can't really do parklor stuff anymore like in GTA4 and when you jump the character wont grab a wall as he will hit it instead of latching on.
-Police responce is too quick. Punch 1 person = 1 start almost instantly.
-Police responce is bugged. I shot two people, in the middle of the desert with a sliencer and I got a wanted star. Pretty sure there were no other people around.
-Car damage is lacking.
-The sound effect from hitting a person from your car was better in GTA4. Its missing that sickening thud sound effect.
-No robbing houses side missions like in GTA:SA. I would have thought that this would been easily included since this game is mainly about robbing. Seems strange choice to leave it out again.
-Can't rob gunstores and clothing stores (You can using a bug/exploit but thats another weird design choice)
-Set clothing and it switches back and wont save after a character switch.
-No army responce at max stars even though there is a army base in the game
-Should be more interiors
-No police side missions (Seriously?? Why not include this feature?)
-No ambluance side missions
-No firetruck side missions
-Can't leave the engine of car running

• Vic 2.0, GrandTheftTaco and Destiel like this

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:36 AM Edited by Virazol, 23 September 2013 - 04:38 AM.

All of these I agree with, and I wonder, what are the chances these things could and would be fixed with a future patch?

Also I'd like to add
-Deaths are too short (A thing I enjoyed in gtaIV was tumbling down a hill and dieing and still being able to watch as my characters body flops around.  Can't do that in V since you respawn in like 3 seconds.  Crash on Chiliad and want to watch yourself tumble down? Too bad, *respawn*)

FREEZEMAN44
  • FREEZEMAN44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

You ppl will find anything to complain about.. just play the game. And enjoy it.. gta online is gonna be'the best anyway
  • wallpaper42 likes this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

It's true man, and that isn't everything. It's still great, the best GTA so far. It just lacked some things that should have been included without question.

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

You ppl will find anything to complain about.. just play the game. And enjoy it.. gta online is gonna be'the best anyway

He's not complaining, he's pointing out obvious flaws.  There's a difference.

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:45 AM Edited by lazedout, 24 September 2013 - 03:46 AM.

Jesus christ. Why does everyone just settle with what they get and say the same thing any time someone points out valid drawbacks in the game? We waited 5 years for this game and a delay as well. They spent record amounts of $. These features are to be expected. People like you are the reason games like COD get rehashed every year with minimal improvements. "just play the game, dont ask questions" 

• infidel74 likes this

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

^^ great point

Wolfman_1469
  • Wolfman_1469

Old Schooler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by Wolfman_1469, 27 September 2013 - 05:10 PM.

Police responce is rather insane, bias, and all seeing. 
Vehicular homocide could use more audioable pizas and blood. 
Gunshot wounds could use a blood splatter and environment stain effect buff as well.
Vigilante missions are needed for sure. GTA has tennis, golf, and darts, but no vigilante missions???
Car engine should be able to be shut off by hold A (Emergency Brake) when parked.
Sliding slopes from RDR should be there not the continuous slow slide tumble to death.
Healthier animal environment would be cool too.
Holding hope to see some more weapons, machette, smoke grenades (colored), Ninja stars (throwing knifes in RDR)
It be awesome if you could do fast rope combat drops from the buzzard, and drive small vehicles or boats in the back of the Cargo Bob.

Those points I agree with.

Its pretty, there are improvements in map size, melee combat, driving, weapon customization, car customization, the cover system, great missions I wish there where more. I wish you could have more mission style events in the sandbox experience. Packed with technical awe but when the missions are done will all around gameplay lack? 

Is this just the cool down before Online goes up? 

Addendum:
- Wish there was a first person point of view and radio in the sub. 
- I think flippers/fins should come as default gear with the scuba tank. 
Im still noticing enjoying and still figuring out a few features going back and doing side missions that I did not have access to staying mostly on the main story line Not having the whole flying guns to Mexico as the first, and regrettably assumed only, airfield mission would have really helped.  

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

The game is probably missing these features since they made the world map so large, have 3 playable characters (not to mention that missions can be played out from different perspectives Michael, Franklin, Trevor, etc.) they just couldn't fit EVERYTHING into this one game!...Plus everything not being included in 1 GTA game might be a good thing! its a reason to go back and replay other GTA games! I have no complains about GTA 5, I love this game and I'm enjoying every minute of it!

And lets not forget that the new Xbox One and PS4 systems are coming out soon, so Rockstar will be able to make an even better GTA game next time!...hopefully GTA 6 will take place in Vice City!

FREEZEMAN44
  • FREEZEMAN44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Lol your still complaining.. game is awesome.. best game out there and still you ppl cry... Your asking for something that can't be achieved.. Your the reason there is games like cod.. You always want more and more and more.. and the online hasn't even came out... no one wants to hear you cry... hope I catch you online so I can f*ck you up and hear you cry about that... child...

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

You just bumped a thread that hadn't been posted in for 3 days with "Lol your still complaining.."

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

You just bumped a thread that hadn't been posted in for 3 days with "Lol your still complaining.."

haha, hes obviously not very smart if he thinks this game is perfect and awesome and has no problems when clearly it is full of bugs like the one where your car disappears from your safe house garage, but who cares, this game is awesome, the best game out there, just play it and enjoy it, lol! He probably ate paint chips when he was a baby.

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:12 AM Edited by TrevorPhilipsInc, 27 September 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Dont get your hopes up...Its gonna be sh*t the first couple of weeks and then they promise :eyeroll: to add updates and expansions to it....Thats if it actually keeps the playerbases attention..

They also promise that only money can be purchased...That its a 'choice' but theyre gonna some how magically fund GTA:O online with what? The small number of people think will buy the ingame money? The billion dollars they made off the game in three days?

No that microtransaction store is gonna get bigger and theyll add more too it that they swore they wouldnt with the excuse 'we have to pay for the games upkeep'..............

Of course they arent wrong..They do have to pay for its upkeep. So either theyre going to hope enough people buy the money. Or theyre lying and all the sh*t missing from GTA5 is gonna go into this store.

But if it stays just the money. Theyre gonna have to make it hard to make money in game. To drive people towards the MTs...Cause other wise they wont get as much out of it...

Either way. Its not what theyre selling it as. Just like GTA 5 isnt what they sold it as.

By the way Im a huge GTA fan. I love the game even with out the sh*t it should have. But Ive played enough games with MTs in them to know that theyre good for business...Not so much for the customers. People put a lot of money into the MTs and dont get their moneys worth. And the way the companies drive people toward the MT Stores is manipulating the ingames economy,rewards and moneysinks.

Roded88
  • Roded88

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

-Can't drive Trains (The same as with GTA4 and I really thought they would of changed this)
-The sound effect from hitting a person from your car was better in GTA4. Its missing that sickening thud sound effect.
-No robbing houses side missions like in GTA:SA. I would have thought that this would been easily included since this game is mainly about robbing. Seems strange choice to leave it out again.
-Can't rob gunstores and clothing stores (You can using a bug/exploit but thats another weird design choice)
-Set clothing and it switches back and wont save after a character switch.
-Should be more interiors
-No police side missions (Seriously?? Why not include this feature?)
-No ambluance side missions

Why the hell would you want to steal a train?? That would be the most boring vehicle to drive!! You have 2 set direction follow the tracks forward or backwards. With hopes of someone crossing the tracks to hit them. As far as the other stuff I could really care less about cop fire truck and ambulance mission. I'd much rather have my character skip those copish missions and do some gangbangin, pulling off my own heist, skip the dam yoga and hit the gym.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users