Photo

Tired of This Police Bullsh*t

13 replies to this topic
RoyalxAssassin
  • RoyalxAssassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

The cop system in this game has some flaws like how they know who you are when you blow a sticky bomb from miles away or how they come right to you and know who you are without a given description, but one of the biggest flaws is how they ONLY attack you and not the other people. For example one time i saw a cop chase someone, the guy crashed, shot the cop and when the cop fell the wanted pedestrian started kicking him, the cop couldnt get up so i went and hit the dude in the face and knocked him out but when the cop got up he shot me and killed me, that sh*t didnt happen in IV, if you hit a guy who was hitting a cop for a short while you weren't wanted

Another instance i was in a street fight then i ran to a station and the cop did NOTHING seeing me get hit by the dude, but when i hit him back i was shot to death. Also lets say ur wanted and ur also in a big gang fight and cops come, the cops will ONLY shoot you and not the others, also if you just call the cops for help in a shooutout they will just ignore all the shots being fired right in front of them and leave but as soon as i shoot once im wanted, this sh*t didnt happen in IV in IV i called the cops in many missions then called for backup on their car and it saved my ass many times

This completely ruined the cop immersion for me

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

Most of what you said is untrue.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

lets say ur wanted and ur also in a big gang fight and cops come, the cops will ONLY shoot you

I call bullsh*t.

Mannulus
  • Mannulus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

I have to agree on this as well. The police have some major issues regarding who to actually shoot at and why. I remember when I was getting shot at by robbers and a police car was around. The police stopped and engaged the robbers but were getting hit pretty bad. I began taking wounds so I fired back. The INSTANT I fired a shot, the police was like "sh*t! He is the highest priority for firing one round! Quick, kill him!"

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

The cops are hilarious in this game. I was standing on the corner with 2 cops behind me, due to a previous encounter I escaped, and I whistled for a cab and a cop ran up to me and asked if I was trying to cause a problem... so I took off and they shot and killed me. I thought it was great.

But yea the cops can be annoying at times.

Crewnordin
  • Crewnordin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

This was in every GTA. Dont be a pussy and shoot back. What do you expect. The only thing that is ultra overpowered is the military base,, You cant f*ckng steal a C130 there,, you just cant

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

You being shot at only is something that happens in almost every single game. Ive played countless games where the enemy fire is focused soley on me and not any other AI in the area. and yes The police are cheap, they were cheap in GTA4, how a cop would just spawn a block in front of you and how even if you pull down an alley they still manage to just amazingly pull down the same alley even though theres other alleys they couldve turned down in the area. Ive learned the best bet is to hide whenever you can

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

No GTA has had a flawless police system. so what? Its far better than III, VC, and SA, and honestly more fun than IV's system.

el_mostito
  • el_mostito

Elver Gunn

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

I don't really agree with the op's argument that the police only shoot you. At one point, there was a random event police chase close to me, and I committed a crime. The police car flew past me following the ai criminal and only yelled out something on the loud speaker but didn't even try to come after me.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

some of the cop ai is annoying when you accidently tap their car you suddenly get a two star wanted level??? :angry:

Legion64
  • Legion64

Epitome of Melancholy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

The cop system in this game has some flaws like how they know who you are when you blow a sticky bomb from miles away or how they come right to you and know who you are without a given description

It has been like this in every GTA.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

The cop system in this game has some flaws like how they know who you are when you blow a sticky bomb from miles away or how they come right to you and know who you are without a given description

it was really bad in gta 4 :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

it was really bad in gta 4 they always knew where you where hiding. :lol:

Franklin_Clinton24
  • Franklin_Clinton24

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

All the f*cking cops think that they are Max Payne now i was killed multiple times by cops diving and getting headshots on me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users