Quantcast

» «
Photo

The rarest car in the game is... Declasse Asea?!

15 replies to this topic
Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

My friend and I are both on the hunt for the Asea but we can't find it anywhere. Why is a cheap little $12000 car rare? Unless it's a car you can obtain only from buying.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

Spawn issues.

Some cars like futo and sultan, for example, rarely spawn for many people including myself. Cars spawn is very random.

Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Spawn issues.

Some cars like futo and sultan, for example, rarely spawn for many people including myself. Cars spawn is very random.

I've never seen a Sultan in my whole life in this game... and both of me and my friend can't find Asea. Have you found one and where?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

try driving different vehicles. the cars that spawn depend on what you are driving.  if you drive a sports car tons of them spawn but if you drive a low end POS tons of those spawn.  if you always drive the same thing you will never see certain vehicles but if you switch it up you will see many different ones.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

Y'see no one's advice for me has yet been efficient for finding cars. They pop up randomly, in any location of the city.

I was looking at some missions and some cars that I had yet to have a fully-fledged service of (in the terms of Franklin and Lamar), such as the Super GT convertible, the Sultan, the new Oracle, the Asea and also the Obey 9F cabrio. Out of these cars, the most frequently spawned is either the Super GT convertible or the new Oracle, but I never get the chance to use them as much as I want. The Sultan is extremely rare to find it; until you get it, but the Asea and the 9F Cabrio are almost non-existent to the game, no matter what class/type of car I'm driving, or where I am.

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

Guys I have discovered how to obtain the Declasse Asea very easily. Purchase the Sonar Collections Dock. Then as Michael, go to the "?" at the docks. This will trigger the Submarine Piece Collecting activity. You need to collect 30 pieces of which are scattered throughout the seas of San Andreas. Collect all 30 pieces and return to the lady who requested for the pieces. You must be Michael for this to work. Then as she is walking away, you'll notice her car is the Declasse Asea. Kill her, which in fact is an option and will NOT result in Mission Failure. Her car will suddenly be unlocked (it's locked beforehand). Now you can get in and drive off with your new piece of crap Asea!

I'll say this now, the amount of options you have for customization for this car is freaking absurd! As of right now, this is the only way to obtain this car. I have NEVER seen it drive around. It might be due to a screwed-up spawn code much akin to the Hakuchou in TBoGT never spawning. I can post a picture of my customized Asea if you folks want.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

also different vehicles start driving around the further you get in the game too, but I really noticed that what i was driving had a drastic effect on what spawned.  Just crap vehicles spawn out in the country if you are driving one from there but if you take a high end sports car out there suddenly rednecks got mazeratis yo! lol!

FlavouredMilk
  • FlavouredMilk

Good. Bad. I Am The Guy With The Gun.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:57 AM

On the topic of the Asea, the lady you do the mission where you have to

Spoiler
drives one. I stole it after the mission and took it to the mod shop, it had some unique modification options
Spoiler
. Do all the Aseas have this or did I find a special one?

sirius89
  • sirius89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

Declasse Asea?I see that car every day a thousand times.But you know what car i will never find?The f*ckin Sabre Turbo i want so bad.I saw that car 1 time in the game and that was right at the start.Never saw it again. :(

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

Dinka Blista (I think that's how you spell it)

I've only seen one in the game, looks like a Honda Civic hatchback.

Still haven't seen a Sabre Turbo/GT

grozza
  • grozza

Cars n sh*t

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:08 AM Edited by grozza, 23 September 2013 - 09:10 AM.

Easiest way to get the cars you guys are looking for is to just quit the game and restart it.Every time you do it the cars change, so keep doing it until the one you want is out and about. I was looking for the dominator for aaaaagesss until I read that tip in another topic

sonamara
  • sonamara

I'M ALANA, I'M SIX, AND I'M A BEAUTY QUEEN.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

The main problem I have with cars is THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Seriously, different ones spawn at different times, but whenever they do spawn about 30 will spawn in the same area. It seems like only 5 different models will ever spawn at the same time. R* really screwed up with this! with the huge range of vehicles they included they could easily have the dense traffic in central LS be filled with nothing but unique cars. Even out in the boonies, I'm certain not everyone would drive a fu*king emperor.

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Here's the Asea's tuning options for those curious.

xlDzgFh.jpg

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

I've just found my first Futo as Franklin on a new save game in the Chamberlain Hills region of the map pretty close to Franklins Grove Street Garage.

http://rsg.ms/17Y0ESq

http://rsg.ms/17Y0MBd

http://rsg.ms/17Y0KJy

Chirpy Red
  • Chirpy Red

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

Damn I'll never get the car, I'm scared of those f*cking sharks! Can you collect the pieces with the submersible or does it have to be by scuba gear?

Not-on-the-cover
  • Not-on-the-cover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

I have seen the Asea many times but for me the Rat-Loader is as rare as rocking horse sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users