Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

Play online you fool

matyyy0
  • matyyy0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:46 AM Edited by matyyy0, 23 September 2013 - 08:47 AM.

Im unsure on why people blitzed through the game and then say they are bored... what did you expect to happen? No story lasts forever. What Rockstar have achieved with GTA V is quite frankly insane! Im beginning to think its just a case of growing up... a bit like how Christmas doesn't seem as good now as it did when you was a kid. I think we all lose our wild child imagination and that's why sometimes you find just roaming around boring. I knew this would happen - thats why im only half way through with 25 hours game time.. drag that baby out ! As for the game after you finish.. just be a bit more creative or wait for online.. its your own fault for rushing through it expecting there to be some fantastic end game functionality - this game was made for ps3 & xbox which quite frankly are outdated pieces of sh*t when compared with today's computers.

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

[VVV How to make the game enjoyable again/get another 20-40 hours out of singleplayer]

Well once I beat the game, I finished all the other parts of the game (100% checklist), Then I went back and beat my highscores on missions and races again ( my friends were catching up haha), Now I'm restarted the story to re-do the mission and pick the differant decision. I'm curious of the out comes and and such.. There's loads to do. Just explore and collect all of the collectibles and then acheivement hunt.

The spending 200M acheivment should tkae anyone a lot of time to complete..

Actually all you have to do is keep buying and reselling stock. Took me 5 minutes to get the achievement after the last mission.

Berry89
  • Berry89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

Why am i bored?

* GTA V story is short

* City is useless, nothing to do (tired of shooting pedestrians every seconds)

* Mountains is useless - what should i do? Keep doing parachutes?

* Desert is sooo boring

Story finished - I dont play online - Any advice now??? Shall i drive drive drive down the road to nowhere??

Simply don't play it anymore. NOBODY cares if you're bored of the game.

matyyy0
  • matyyy0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

[VVV How to make the game enjoyable again/get another 20-40 hours out of singleplayer]

Well once I beat the game, I finished all the other parts of the game (100% checklist), Then I went back and beat my highscores on missions and races again ( my friends were catching up haha), Now I'm restarted the story to re-do the mission and pick the differant decision. I'm curious of the out comes and and such.. There's loads to do. Just explore and collect all of the collectibles and then acheivement hunt.

The spending 200M acheivment should tkae anyone a lot of time to complete..

Actually all you have to do is keep buying and reselling stock. Took me 5 minutes to get the achievement after the last mission.

Well thats stupid - exploiting the game and then wondering why your bored? 

JRolly
  • JRolly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

All the fanboys here should stfu. He's somehow right, Rockstar could have done much better if they were interested in the single player as well and not only on GTA ONLINE as they do. They added activities and features but they also removed old ones which would have made it even better, more enjoyable and increase the longevity. Their golf, tenis or yoga have nothing to do with a GTA game and there were other things they could've come up with instead of those, things that were actually more fun and action packed like in  a real GTA game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users