Photo

1 question about GTAO

4 replies to this topic
Privatechief117
  • Privatechief117

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

So, I hear a lot of people saying you start fresh when you first start online. Now if you're on social club you get benefits, including the RH8 car. Do we get that car right off the bat? How do we get it if we won't have a garage to get/stash it?

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

The Car is for Single Player only. but if it is for Online too, I assume you're givern a token to redeem at a carshop or something. and apartments will probably have parking spaces infront of them

Privatechief117
  • Privatechief117

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

The Car is for Single Player only. but if it is for Online too, I assume you're givern a token to redeem at a carshop or something. and apartments will probably have parking spaces infront of them

Okay thanks. I hope they allow you to use it and if they do the token thing sounds good.
  • stevean2 likes this

Romel3
  • Romel3

BEAST COAST 2013

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:18 AM

wrong for the first part. The car can be usable online too....

Privatechief117
  • Privatechief117

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

wrong for the first part. The car can be usable online too....
So its been confirmed that you can have it online?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users