Photo

Funniest lines you've heard

84 replies to this topic
BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Trevor, after getting in an accident, "You wanna end up in the trunk of this thing?"

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

It wasn't a line, but on a radio station there was a commercial talking about this new war game coming out, I can't remember what it was called. It was basically making fun of Call of Duty the whole time, and at the end the guy says "pretty much the same game as the last one" I love it lol

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

"Bah bah black sheep have you any booze? No sir, no sir...I'm a sheep" - Random drunk in the backseat.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

The dog that "talks" to Franklin before you meet Dom.
Loved that whole first conversation.

• Lisha and The Wooden Mask like this

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:32 AM

TREVOR: Y diden`t you drown at birth...!! :lol:

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

"GTA V: 10/10 Stars"

lanier03
  • lanier03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

It wasn't a line, but on a radio station there was a commercial talking about this new war game coming out, I can't remember what it was called. It was basically making fun of Call of Duty the whole time, and at the end the guy says "pretty much the same game as the last one" I love it lol

Ya that was hilarious, come play in the jungle that looks like every other scene we've done!

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Right you are sir :colgate:

Playd the game now for 60h and only at 24% Love it...!! 10 stars easy..!! :cool:

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

"Trevor - you're a hipster" - Michael.

lanier03
  • lanier03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

Franklin has some funny convo's to himself later in the game when you smoke kush @ his house. He said the same stuff at the beginning but seems to have more content later on

juliangallese
  • juliangallese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

this ones on the radio to.. "we all going straight to hell so we might as well hear these commercials..." 

lanier03
  • lanier03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

Playd the game now for 60h and only at 24% Love it...!! 10 stars easy..!! :cool:

Not talkin crap but what the hell are you doin in the game???I'm at 63 hours & 68% complete. Taken every stripper home with every character twice. I got full garages for every character, every car fully modded. Picked up a ton of hookers from different neighborhoods. Bought 3 properties & worked for 'em. Let me know if your doin some fun sh^t that om not aware of in game

lanier03
  • lanier03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

Thers's a commercial about "Ever wonder how people at funeral homes in coffins look so good, it's (whatever it's called I forgot), we'll now you can use it home"

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

"BABABABABABAH!"
-Trevor

'Nuff said.

• Scar3dGam3r likes this

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

The radio add for sex addiction is freakin hilarious! These may not be exact quotes, but something like this...

"Finally, you can take personal accountability and shove it up your ass ."

"For most men, the only thing stopping them from being a sex addict is opportunity."

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

Anything by Trevor.

Funniest thing? Not actually a line, but I liked Jimmy and the game he plays. Because now... what world-wide known FPS does that AND Jimmy's behavior while playing the game remind me of?

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

"They made me finger a dog and f*cked a stripper...or a midget...or was it a midget stripper. I don't remember"

It was a Random Event. Pretty funny and actually worth finding.

Crimson Engage
  • Crimson Engage

LCPD

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

Whenever Trevor tries starting a car and he goes "start you turd". Get a chuckle everytime.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by Foreverpast, 23 September 2013 - 05:45 AM.

Stopped out on a road in the country where there was a big shootout.

ALOT of cops vs. a group of bikers.

One officer kept telling me to leave the area.

After I watched for a few minutes another officer said:

To the other officers: "Great, we've got a slow one."

To me: "SIR!..........please......................leave.............now..........it .......is........dangerous here!"

0_0.jpg

• MotjoBoss, dhuyd and Scar3dGam3r like this

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

"What is what, why is why, why, why, why, why " - Michael when high.

• Lisha likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Cara was introducing "Lady (Hear Me Tonight)" and she's all, "She doesn't hear you because you're boring!"  :lol:

mikeimp91
  • mikeimp91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Trevor, in one of is first missions: Raaah! This music's ALL f*ckING wrong!

MGT86
  • MGT86

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

The fly US commercial which goes something like this, "At fly US we started 30 years ago with our aircraft and there still the same aircraft we use today there are three airlines you can strive for dreadful, terrible or awful and we strive for awful with our hostess being old bags that hate you and our low experienced  middle aged pilots that dream about being back ij their late 20's  you can trust us, Fly US Sit back ,Relax and Shut up."

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

My fav isn't a line but a whole conversation between Michael and Trevor about Trevor being a hipster.

• The Wooden Mask likes this

MaynardVXR
  • MaynardVXR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

Yeah the Michael/Trevor hipster conversation was hilarious.

Most of Trevor's lines are funny, Probably one of my favorite video game characters of all time. :)

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Sing a song for the swag man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

Trevor after running over an elk: "10 Points!"

Also, Michael calling Trevor a "proto-hipster."

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Some of the dialog between Trevor, Nigel & Mrs Thornhill in the Vinewood souviners missions is very funny.

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 AM Edited by matsix, 23 September 2013 - 08:51 AM.

"Trevor - you're a hipster" - Michael.

You're not just a hipster, you're the proto hipster. All the hipsters look up to you as the main hipster

Something like that... Haha probably the only time in a video game that I couldn't stop laughing..

RealDriving
  • RealDriving

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

Trevor crashing into a car

``I `really hope that broke your f*ckING Neck``

mrgrimezHD
  • mrgrimezHD

If there's money to be earned, I'm all over it.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by mrgrimezHD, 23 September 2013 - 09:24 AM.

Not talkin crap but what the hell are you doin in the game???I'm at 63 hours & 68% complete. Taken every stripper home with every character twice. I got full garages for every character, every car fully modded. Picked up a ton of hookers from different neighborhoods. Bought 3 properties & worked for 'em. Let me know if your doin some fun sh^t that om not aware of in game

I can also confirm it's easy to get distracted.

I just checked my stats and I'm 42hrs in and 41% complete. Sounds about right but when I started off I could easily pass the time without doing any missions, it's all down to imagination I suppose. I like taking screen shots so I'll take the time to roam around and look for a decent shot to take, if I can't be arsed with that I'll take Chop out with me and cause some more hate over at Grove Street.

General Exploring makes up a large percentage of my time as it's well known that Rockstar are notorious for adding Easter Eggs, some easily found whereas some are located in more inconspicuous places and I'm one of those people who feel obliged to find it :lol:

If that's not your thing, why not try some Myth Hunting? it was massively popular in GTA IV / SA, half of the fun was reading some of the comments people would post. They would either hype up a previous Myth OR talk complete and utter bollocks in order to start a chain reaction I.E The Ratman / BigFoot and even Slenderman made an appearance somehow.

Ever go on a masochistic rampage with a Bulldozer? get that front Bucket Scoop lowered to the ground when you're about to smash into a group of stationary cars and watch chaos follow shortly after.

Extreme Base Jumping is also a fun past time of mine, so pick a spot preferably a tall building gained access to buy helicopter and make sure you have a clear view of a rather busy road / freeway, time your jump and go for it. No need for a Parachute as this is Extreme... we use cars to cushion our fall, start off with Coaches / Buses / Trucks first as they're easier to hit for obvious reasons then work your way up. Eventually moving to the "Bike Target"... that's a challenge in itself.

Go down to the beach, make sure you have a Gerry Can with you. Find a hut with a stationary Lifeguard on "look out" and pour petrol or gas as you Americans call it up the ramp and around the Lifeguard. Don't get too close as he will s*** himself but enough so he'll feel the heat :lol: also for added bang for the buck, throw down a sticky bomb or two. Stand back, ignite the flame.

Just a few of the things I'll get up to / have done and I'm always finding other things to keep me distracted, damn you Rockstar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users