Photo

GTA V is a half finished game!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:38 AM Edited by Otter, 23 September 2013 - 06:48 AM.

this fa**ot is always trolling

- user was temporarily suspended for this comment. - Otter

1) the damage is wayyy better than GTA IV's... you just cant see it. In GTA IV they just had easier dents, but the actual damage effects in GTA V are better, like parts fall off, dents are more accurate, wheels slant when hit(in gta iv it took a while), cars just look more mangled up in gta v after a lot of damage than gta iv.

2) the driving/handling is much more satisfying than gta iv now that I have gotten used to it. GTA IV had boring driving the acceleration was slow and turning sucked.. in gta v driving is fun as hell now, its addicting.. Try drive the grotti carbonizzarre and then come back and tell me how the driving feels. Different cars have different physics unlike GTA IV where it was a slightly modified physics for eveyr single car. In GTA V there are cars that still feel like it did in GTA IV, like some of the SUVs etc.. The driving in GTA V feels more responsive and springy so its more satisfying.

3)shooting is better and more satifying, but the aiming cursors suck thats all.

4) Police are the best out of any other game... The AI Police are real-life like. Try getting a wanted level and go into your safehouse. They will tactically manuever around your front yard then come in the house and tactfully climb the stairs and surround you. Their line of sight is way more improved than GTA IV where the cops had x-ray vision.. Here you can escape wanted levels on foot if you know how to navigate + you can climb over almost anything in here so you can hide on a rooftop etc.

Romel3
  • Romel3

BEAST COAST 2013

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

Stfu OP, this is easily the best game to play right now (next to The Last of Us.) btw, the game is running on 5+ year old software, and thats impressive...

.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

I don't get how he doesn't like the shooting, it's way better than IV's. Then again, I'm not really a nitpicky person when it comes to games, I play what I like. If I don't like it, I sell it to a friend, or just trade it in for a loss. I'm not the kind of person that sits through a game and wait until something worth complaing pops up.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

Let us know when you finish the rest of it for us, will you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users