Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who is your favorite Main Character in GTA V?

67 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Main Character? (208 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite main character?

1. Franklin (57 votes [27.40%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.40%

2. Michael (60 votes [28.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.85%

3. Trevor (87 votes [41.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.83%

4. THEY ALL SUCK! (4 votes [1.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by Stephan123, 11 October 2013 - 09:07 PM.

- Franklin reminds me of CJ and is not much of a deep personality, but he is loyal and a good guy

- Michael is overall a cool and prettty clever character, but his family and his midlife crysis thing put him a bit down

- Trevor is a crazy and very funny maniac but not stupid, he is smart when it comes to his business or his relatiuonship with Michael

Trevor wins for me

paypay88
  • paypay88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

micheal by far

i hated how trevor killed johnny 

-

franklin didnt feel me like cj (because you play cj all time but you cant play a noob a little time)

Micheal bitchez

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Trevor as I expected. Guy's a total nutcase without any moral brakes, but at the same time, he's good businessman and man with his own set of principles. He's also a pilot and reminds me of Murdock from "The A Team" (which was probably one of the sources for T.).

Franklin is cool guy out of the hood, but he doesn't really stands out in terms of personality and Michael is a bit boring and melancholic at the same time. I expected someone like retired Tommy V. (guy in type of Clint Eastwood), yet I got whining guy being pushed by FIB.  

Puffmanny
  • Puffmanny

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Trevor for sure...so badass

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

I'm so ******* disappointed that we can not chose to create our own characters and even choose the language and voice.

I can't stand eff drunken loud eff mouth Trevor, in real life, I wouldn't esitate to **** ** someone like that.

I can't stand the fowl talk of the Hood with Franklin and Lamar etc...

Michael's neck swinging side to side when walking and voice tone makes me wanna become an SS Officer ...., and his daughter's voice, makes me wanna strangle her and ripp the son's tongue out too. !!!

Shoul I go on? ... ? lol

:-/

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Franklin's overall "good-guy at heart" personality and general vide make him my favorite. And his reactions to strangers and freaks are some of the best pieces of dialogue in the game.

As for Trevor,

django-gifs-5.gif

Evo X Ali
  • Evo X Ali

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

i can't decide... all of them are awesome and i enjoyed playing as them equally.

abbie123
  • abbie123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

I think that Michael is my favourite and Trevor is a close second. You can see that Michael treats franklin like his son because in one mission Michael pushes franklin on the train first (then jumps on himself along with Trevor). His family aren't very nice with him really but it gets better ish in the end. The conversations between Trevor and Michael are just awesome and hilarious. I do feel sorry for Michael because he cares about his family and wants to keep them safe, however he nearly had Trevor killed and made Trevor think he was dead (kinda bad but you can see he was trying to protect his family but he shouldn't have tried to get Trevor killed).

Trevor is an insane kinda guy, he can be hilarious and kinda psychotic but you can kind of understand why he's like that (can't really explain it but I read something about his dad being cruel to him as a child?) he is quite loyal to Michael as he got a tattoo on his left arm saying 'rip Michael'.

Franklin is the one I don't really get, I wish I liked him as much as the others, I think he's in it for the cash and a better life (fair play to him). He doesn't have as much of a background story like Trevor and Michael. Maybe if franklin was part of the trio from the start of the story instead of brad (or included with brad) it might change my opinion or if he had more of a background story. I do like how franklin holds the trio together near the end and I also like chop. If Trevor or Michael had chop I would probably not want to play franklin at all and feel forced to play him.

If any information is incorrect I do apologise :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users