Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who is your favorite Main Character in GTA V?

90 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Main Character? (269 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite main character?

1. Franklin (74 votes [27.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.51%

2. Michael (86 votes [31.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.97%

3. Trevor (99 votes [36.80%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.80%

4. THEY ALL SUCK! (10 votes [3.72%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.72%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

I'm loving all the Trevor lovers..  I just switched to Trevor and he was leaning over two girls sleeping on the beach.. It was epic.

Ulfhethnar
  • Ulfhethnar

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

When Trevor started talking to the brains on his boots I knew right away he was my favorite GTA of all time.

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

I like all the characters. But my least favorite is Franklin. His backstory isn't very good. I was expecting him to be a hardcore banger. Always into shoot outs and more gang missions. Extremely disappointed there. Trevor is my favorite.

Codra9
  • Codra9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

I HATED Trevor

this is understandable. but of the 3 he was deffinately the most eventful and funny. gets access to the most guns quickest and planes. i liked michael the least. atleast franklin got street races. i despised having to switch to michael ever. i just wish that franklin could get a business with an endless supply of decent money making missions like trevors airfield. does any of the other businesses have this? ive only been able to buy the cab company and the weed club. but only gotten 1 mission worth $27 dollars on the poor guy. 

smokeysmokeonsmoke
  • smokeysmokeonsmoke

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

Michael is my least favourite although I like them all. Trevor is funny and brings the IDGAF mentality with random outbursts. Franklin is the guy I play a lot as he is level headed and gangster even if he's in denial about it.

I'd love to see a story dlc with Lamar as a protagonist, maybe a hispanic gangster working for the Cartel and a Armenian/Korean/Balla for more of the gang perspective.

Codra9
  • Codra9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

I'm loving all the Trevor lovers..  I just switched to Trevor and he was leaning over two girls sleeping on the beach.. It was epic.

in his whitey tighties

Codra9
  • Codra9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

I like all the characters. But my least favorite is Franklin. His backstory isn't very good. I was expecting him to be a hardcore banger. Always into shoot outs and more gang missions. Extremely disappointed there. Trevor is my favorite.

yea lack of gangmissions blows. i thought for sure we would smash out stretch and merc the purple ballas.n get more Grove street Families back on the streets

GustavoMota
  • GustavoMota

Whatchu want, some wheels?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

As far as Franklin goes, he's ok, certainly the most level headed being in between the two, but that just sort of makes him a bit boring.  There's nothing that really makes him stand out.  The arc he goes through even reminds me of both CJ and Luis almost too much to feel like anything new.

This... very reminiscent of Luis, and I liked Luis better I think.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

Michael's my favorite, followed by Franklin.

Honestly, I'm getting worn out with the whole trying-to-be-too-much-of-a-badass thing. Trevor's gotten one or two laughs out of me, but I don't really find him all that interesting.

Codra9
  • Codra9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

luis was the sh*t. i miss the fighting from 5 and tbogt

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

sure he agreed to torture that one guy, but he made certain the guy got away afterward and may possibly be for the greater good, spreading word about how awful torture really is

Spoiler

In the beginning of that convo,

Spoiler
lol I don't remember his exact words though.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:31 AM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 24 September 2013 - 04:33 AM.

I love them all, but choosing one I'd say Michael.

Spoiler

If I had to choose a second, it'd be hard since Trevor and Franklin are just as good.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

Trevor is awesome!

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

sure he agreed to torture that one guy, but he made certain the guy got away afterward and may possibly be for the greater good, spreading word about how awful torture really is

Spoiler

In the beginning of that convo,

Spoiler
lol I don't remember his exact words though.

It's like trying to read a federal document... lol

Rory2492
  • Rory2492

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

"Has anyone ever told you you look like a tit?" -Trevor

condor1605
  • condor1605

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

mikey for me 

condor1605
  • condor1605

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by condor1605, 24 September 2013 - 04:06 PM.

I think it was becomming a runaway train rockstar has had to pull the brakes but the online game is looking good sorry posted to wrong place 

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Lamar is my favourite, but given the fact that the OP asks for my favourite main character then will have to go with Trev =)

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by gtafan899, 24 September 2013 - 04:03 PM.

trevor. "you want me to get my dick out again?"

Gavlaaar
  • Gavlaaar

Balla.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Like them all (almost) equally. Trevor's missions are great. Franklins back story is great,

Michael steals 1st by a hair, just because i like the cool-guy conman style.

And his wardrobe has suits from the off.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

I was dead set on Trevor being my favourite, but he's just too much of a dick. It's all about Franklin now, and I had him down as being the least interesting originally. 

The Irish Gamer
  • The Irish Gamer

Driver

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Franklin cause he is boss :D

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Trevor for various reasons and flaws in the other characters.

Trevor is bat sh*t crazy and always ends up either in or creating funny and insane situations. I also like that deep down he has some sense of twisted morality, that despite all of his craziness and his unpredictable nature he has a real moral code especially regarding friendship. He is passionate, in the moment and truly driven when  he has something before him. Above all he is true to himself.

Michael however is just a treacherous liar who only cares about himself. Everything he does is for himself the entire way through the game. He is delusional and has all of Trevors negative qualities but acts as if he is better. I can't quite phrase it but the guy is just a bit of a knob.

Franklin started off as a good foundation for a character, but by the end of the game he was a wishy washy piece of sh*t. ''Should I do this? Should I do that? I am down with my homies, now I'm better than all that, but not really I am down with my homies. Oh I better call up my friend and ask him if he thinks I should betray my other friend, then I'm going to call my other friend and see what he thinks. I am in capable of thinking for myself.'' He should have developed to be a proper part of the friend circle, but I was left feeling that he could have been left out of the game and replaced with anyone and not been missed. Add to that the fact he is friends with Lemar who is a useless piece of sh*t you have to constantly babysit and it just irritated me.

I believe Trevor would be the nicest guy in the group if he wasn't crazy. I feel like more of his emotions come across as truly felt, even if some are just psychotic ramblings at least there is some emotional involvement with the character. Michael and Franklin are just self absorbed dream chasers. Trevor might do a lot of bad sh*t but he can't help it as he is crazy :p But at the end of the day he would still have your back and not apply the betrayal the other two are more than capable of.

• Virazol likes this

Destiel
  • Destiel

Blowin' Things Up

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

I play more as Franklin, though I like the family aspect of Michael and well Trevor is just hilarious to play as though sometimes disturbing (poor Floyd) 

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

Trevor for various reasons and flaws in the other characters.

Trevor is bat sh*t crazy and always ends up either in or creating funny and insane situations. I also like that deep down he has some sense of twisted morality, that despite all of his craziness and his unpredictable nature he has a real moral code especially regarding friendship. He is passionate, in the moment and truly driven when  he has something before him. Above all he is true to himself.

Michael however is just a treacherous liar who only cares about himself. Everything he does is for himself the entire way through the game. He is delusional and has all of Trevors negative qualities but acts as if he is better. I can't quite phrase it but the guy is just a bit of a knob.

Franklin started off as a good foundation for a character, but by the end of the game he was a wishy washy piece of sh*t. ''Should I do this? Should I do that? I am down with my homies, now I'm better than all that, but not really I am down with my homies. Oh I better call up my friend and ask him if he thinks I should betray my other friend, then I'm going to call my other friend and see what he thinks. I am in capable of thinking for myself.'' He should have developed to be a proper part of the friend circle, but I was left feeling that he could have been left out of the game and replaced with anyone and not been missed. Add to that the fact he is friends with Lemar who is a useless piece of sh*t you have to constantly babysit and it just irritated me.

I believe Trevor would be the nicest guy in the group if he wasn't crazy. I feel like more of his emotions come across as truly felt, even if some are just psychotic ramblings at least there is some emotional involvement with the character. Michael and Franklin are just self absorbed dream chasers. Trevor might do a lot of bad sh*t but he can't help it as he is crazy :p But at the end of the day he would still have your back and not apply the betrayal the other two are more than capable of.

Very well said, I agree with every word :D

alyssaphilips
  • alyssaphilips

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

trevor is definitely my fave because he is by far the most interesting and the things he says and does are hilarious. i like his psychotic personality.
michael is boring, stupid, is a dick and just straight out annoying. he always complains about his life which frustrates me so much. i just wanted to kill him throughout the game because i couldn't stand him
I do like franklin but he isn't really at all interesting.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

I'm gonna have to go with Michael. I like the guy. He isn't too bad for a city boy. Trevor is meh and Frank is boring. I was expecting better from R*. Maybe for GTA 6, R* could give us some loud-mouthed woman, Richard Simmons and another CJ clone. yay

ThirdCoastG187
  • ThirdCoastG187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by ThirdCoastG187, 11 October 2013 - 02:18 AM.

franklin the best driver and fighter climbing ladders super fast and sh*t.franklin the best jjust train his shootin he a murderer with slow mo drive bys fuk the rest

Bat1
  • Bat1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

I enjoyed Michael's character because I think they nailed his returning to the one thing he does and really loves.  Some moments just hit it on the head, like when you see that little joy in his eye even as he's in debt to a Mexican gangster and you realize it's just what hes been waiting for.  
I like Franklin's rise to professionalism, and realizing that the big leagues aren't much more mature than the hood.  
I think Trevor is great as well.  It seems harder to relate to him, but as events unfold, you actually start to see his angle and appreciate his loyalty doctrine.  The scene where he 

Spoiler
is honestly my favorite moment from this and perhaps any game. 

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Michael is the man. Trevor is insanely awesome. Franklin just sucks.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users