Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who is your favorite Main Character in GTA V?

67 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Main Character? (217 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite main character?

1. Franklin (60 votes [27.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.65%

2. Michael (65 votes [29.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.95%

3. Trevor (88 votes [40.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.55%

4. THEY ALL SUCK! (4 votes [1.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.84%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

"BABABABABABABAH!"
'Nuff said.

Who's your favorite character and why?  In case you couldn't tell, mine is Trevor.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Trevor, such a psychopath but so awesome! He makes my dick hard! Mmmm...

• trevorwillkillu likes this

EminentDomain17
  • EminentDomain17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

I like all of them in their own way and I think that was R* intention. Michael is a bi polar ex con who hates his free loading family but loves and wants that "Anerican family" at same time. Franklin is a guys trying to get out of thy stereotype hoodlum and wants better for himself but needs guidance. However ; his roots lead him into a pre motion of events he can't escape. Then there is Trevor. A man that is on a drug fueled rage that is fine one moment then a murdering psychopath the next. Trevor has some of the funniest lines by far. He kind of reminds me of Lynch from Kane and Lynch but much more well rounded as a charcter. Each player immerses you into different realms of life . High class unhappiness (Michael ), poor with drive to rise up to something or someone (Frankie ) and trailer trash hillbilly that dont give a f*ck( Trevor.) forgive my stereotype but that's how R* made it out to be lol. If I HAD to choose ..it probably be Michael or Franklin. Trevor is fun as hell to play as but can't relate to the guy lol.

EminentDomain17
  • EminentDomain17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Sorry for typos as ever post of mine- damn cell phone

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

trevor is by far the most entertaining.  franklins mostly always asleep when I switch to him, but maybe its always at night.  ive not payed that close attention, lol!

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

they all work so well in the story. i had the most fun playing as micheal. even now when i'm just messing around i do things in character, like when i go nuts with a tank i use trevor and driving i use franklin. i really wish there were ways to rob the armored trucks with all three and have franklin run getaway, trevor as lookout/gunman and micheal gather loot/blow the doors

right now i'd rather play payday 2 if i want to play serious, i'm using gta just to have fun with the environment, cop chases are still a blast

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

I HATED Trevor

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

I HATED Trevor

:O How could you?!

Bageebi
  • Bageebi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Impossible to choose.  

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Trevor cuz he's a f***in hard ass that takes sh*t from no one

captain45
  • captain45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

I just started playing Trevor. I cannot stand him already.... One mission in. I don't want to play some used up used white trash druggy that keeps little pawns with him to just constantly berate and abuse. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. I know the intertwined stories is a cool idea I just wish they kept it as three separate stories you could choose to play if you wanted. I like Michael, his background, demeanor and lifestyle is fitting for GTA.

+Shady
  • +Shady

落とし神 Otoshigami

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

"Bite me."

as for me the best MC is Michael.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Shooter of Guns

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

"Scooter brothers! SCOOOOOOTER brothers!"

"IT'S COLD UP HERE! MY COCK IS AN ICE POP! ICE COCK! COCK POP! f*ck!"

Trevor.

• MesaGrande likes this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

Micheal is pathetic. Trevor is funny. Franklin is level headed. I like Trevor and Franklin equally and Micheal a little less. I pity Micheal and he turns out to be an asshole and the main reason why the crew has to work for the FIB with little to no payout. But the story would feel unbalance without him. Which is why each character is perfect for the story in their own way, even if their imperfection gets in the way of the successes sometimes. 

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

I HATED Trevor

:O How could you?!

Because he acts like a little child throughout the plot who throws a temper tantrum whenever he's told no and murders people who are helping him for no good reason?

To be honest, I can see exactly why people like him and I can't lie, I find him funny at times, but most of the time I can't stand him. The fact he

Spoiler
also did him no favors for me, but his character was a custom built experiment for how some people play GTA, so it was interesting in that sense, but as a character and personality? He's disgusting.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Shooter of Guns

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

In the narrative sense, Michael is the central character. The entire story revolves around him. That said, I find him the least engaging of the three.

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

Just a bit in the game,but so far TREVOR big time..! :devil:  :devil:

He is so out there so you just got to love him..! :sui:  :cool:

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Shooter of Guns

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by chainsoar, 23 September 2013 - 03:39 AM.

You know, it strikes me that Trevor's behaviour and his character overall would normally evoke a sort of 'narrative justice', if you will. Usually, dangerous, unpredictable characters like Trevor must be killed in the course of the story. See for example pretty much every character Joe Pesci has ever played in gangster movies. Since R* are not usually -

Spoiler
- in the habit of visibly killing off primary protagonists, I doubt it will happen - canonically speaking, that is.

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

You know, it strikes me that Trevor's behaviour and his character overall would normally evoke a sort of 'narrative justice', if you will. Usually, dangerous, unpredictable characters like Trevor must be killed in the course of the story. See for example pretty much every character Joe Pesci has ever played in gangster movies. Since R* are not usually -

Spoiler
- in the habit of visibly killing off primary protagonists, I doubt it will happen - canonically speaking, that is.

Spot on,but do loveJoe Pesci to  :devil:  

captain45
  • captain45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

John Marston, best character.

GustavoMota
  • GustavoMota

Whatchu want, some wheels?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Probably Michael, although Trevor is looking pretty sweet with the beard, mullet and shades I gave him:

0_0.jpg

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Franklin as a person, Trevor as a psycho nutcase.

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

Probably Michael, although Trevor is looking pretty sweet with the beard, mullet and shades I gave him:

0_0.jpg

:cool:

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

Trevor by far.  Michael is a good character too and seems to be the most central, but his dishonesty is the worst thing about him.  At least in that Trevor seems to make up for his psychotic tendencies.  He seems to have a heart, just it's hard to see when he treats most others badly(though I think a lot of them deserve it and Trevor tends to make good points as to why).  In one mission, 

Spoiler
 I guess I can't say much for his business practices, what with screwing with the Triad or Lost and Damned, but I suppose even then it's a more honest approach than how most businesses tend to compete at the very least.

As far as Franklin goes, he's ok, certainly the most level headed being in between the two, but that just sort of makes him a bit boring.  There's nothing that really makes him stand out.  The arc he goes through even reminds me of both CJ and Luis almost too much to feel like anything new.

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

Curious who voted that they all suck.. xD

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

sure he agreed to torture that one guy, but he made certain the guy got away afterward and may possibly be for the greater good, spreading word about how awful torture really is

Spoiler

My personal favourite is Trevor by far, it's always always interesting and funny to see what he was up to when switching to him. Although he is often in the middle of nowhere with no car around, that sucks :)

Michael is a pretty good character as well, but Franklin is kind of mediocre, I have the feeling he is lacking something.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

sure he agreed to torture that one guy, but he made certain the guy got away afterward and may possibly be for the greater good, spreading word about how awful torture really is

Spoiler

My personal favourite is Trevor by far, it's always always interesting and funny to see what he was up to when switching to him. Although he is often in the middle of nowhere with no car around, that sucks :)

Michael is a pretty good character as well, but Franklin is kind of mediocre, I have the feeling he is lacking something.

yea franklin has had disappointing switch scenes.  once he was at the strip club and sometimes riding his motorcycle but most times hes at home sleeping, punk ass! Trevor is always up to something different and hilarious.

Mac316
  • Mac316

It's MY car, idiot!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

They are all good, but Trevor gets my vote.

I think Trevor is the best character they have chosen for a GTA game ever, and he is a total SOB with his banter and aggression.  When you switch characters back to Trevor, he's always, well always in a grouchy angry mood. :D

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

Michael is my favorite, Franklin is probably less interesting because we already had GTA San Andreas, and I don't like Trevor because he's a dick.

I like the family issues Michael has and the conversations with his shrink.

Crav3
  • Crav3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

I liked micheals character as I felt his pain of his kids being so... how do I say this... not appreciative? If thats the word? Lol but they dont appreciate their father and its sad to see that there are people that dont appreciate what their parenta did or do for them. I like that in a way you get to feel how he feels his life isn't going like he wants and also that money doesnt buy happiness. Having your family is real happiness. It my sound gay but its true lol.

I feel like I cam relate to Franklin because he is surrounded by bad things and people, but he is still good inside. He tries to do whats right most of the time with some exceptions haha. But he is just trying to get out of the hood and get away from the negative lifestyle..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users