Quantcast

» «
Photo

Results from buying The Los Santos Golf Club (Spoiler)

20 replies to this topic
toddfa
  • toddfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

p6oa.jpg

weuu.jpg

Enjoy

Lester Crest
  • Lester Crest

The Big One!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

Lol at the subtle racism. Thanks for showing this dude! How did you make the cash to buy it?

toddfa
  • toddfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

When I start any game I first go to the forums to see any tips. Luckily I saw that I needed to save the last 4 assasinations until the end! Here is what I did thanks to everyones help!

Make sure to quicksave before you answer the phone just incase you make a mistake. You can always restart!

Step 1: Invest in Debonaire before the mission. After the mission pull out of Debonaire and then INVEST in Redwood!!!! My Return= 300%

Step 2: Invest in Fruit shares before the mission and cashout afterwards! My Return= 50%

Step 3: Invest in Vapid AFTER you complete the mission. Cash out when you made your cut! My Return= 100%

Step 4: Invest in Gold Coast Development before the mission and pullout afterwards! My Return= 80%

Couldn't have done this without everyone else's help!

And then:

Untitled.jpg

Go to hitch lift 1 with Michael(I saw someone do it with Franklin though) to pick the guy up. He should tell you about an increase in stock on the way to the airport. Before you pick the guy up though make sure all of your characters are invested in Tinkle stocks.

My Return= 33%

Results:

btjq.jpg

• mdgrncw and I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT like this

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

this strategy seems like the only effective way to make billions. I tried the FlyUS-AirEmu thing, but it evened out before I could sell my stocks or I got killed before I could sell every time. same with the Cluckinbell-burgershot trick

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

can any one buy it or is it just frank?

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

im screwed... i did everything already&.... fml

Ste_1
  • Ste_1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

How long till redwood rises?

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

Lol at the subtle racism. Thanks for showing this dude! How did you make the cash to buy it?

No racism, the response is the same with Michael.

Ste_1
  • Ste_1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

When I start any game I first go to the forums to see any tips. Luckily I saw that I needed to save the last 4 assasinations until the end! Here is what I did thanks to everyones help!

Make sure to quicksave before you answer the phone just incase you make a mistake. You can always restart!

Step 1: Invest in Debonaire before the mission. After the mission pull out of Debonaire and then INVEST in Redwood!!!! My Return= 300%

Step 2: Invest in Fruit shares before the mission and cashout afterwards! My Return= 50%

Step 3: Invest in Vapid AFTER you complete the mission. Cash out when you made your cut! My Return= 100%

Step 4: Invest in Gold Coast Development before the mission and pullout afterwards! My Return= 80%

And then:

Untitled.jpg

Go to hitch lift 1 with Michael(I saw someone do it with Franklin though) to pick the guy up. He should tell you about an increase in stock on the way to the airport. Before you pick the guy up though make sure all of your characters are invested in Tinkle stocks.

My Return= 33%

Results:

How long till redwood starts to rise?

btjq.jpg

GTaGB
  • GTaGB

Winner

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

And then:

Untitled.jpg

My Return= 33%

Results:

btjq.jpg

Silly question I assume that the steps are the assanation missions for Lester? with step 4 being the last one?

toddfa
  • toddfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

Redwood takes around 7-9 saves. It will immediately spike to 300% so make sure you are watching!

And yes, the steps above revolve around the last 4 assassination missions. In order to do these though you need to have the 30+ million from your last heist.

EdenB
  • EdenB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

And then:

Untitled.jpg

My Return= 33%

Results:

btjq.jpg

is it Bawsaq stocks? If not , which for which?

GTADAY1
  • GTADAY1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

I finished two of the assasination missions before i finished the game and the most i could reach then was 93 million so i have restarted the game already at 30% so should be able to do it before the online releases lol

Yankeeman
  • Yankeeman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by Yankeeman, 26 September 2013 - 11:13 PM.

Dont see Hitch Lift 1 on my map. Dont even see the Letter Scarps

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

Dont see Hitch Lift 1 on my map. Dont even see the Letter Scarps

You won't. The map is from the Social Club website.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

im screwed... i did everything already&.... fml

Me too. Kinda disappointed. Especially since properties don't earn back nearly what you put into them.

ginovski
  • ginovski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by ginovski, 27 September 2013 - 03:23 AM.

That is great man, you sure managed to get the most from the stock market, I have a doubt, how can you get exactly 30million from the last heist? the first time I did it I could only get 25million per character and then I replayed the mission and couldn't get more than that! If you please could thell me the way, i'd be grateful!

Saint_Dyn
  • Saint_Dyn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

Can't believe I forgot to f***ing invest when I did those missions F***************************K

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

That is great man, you sure managed to get the most from the stock market, I have a doubt, how can you get exactly 30million from the last heist? the first time I did it I could only get 25million per character and then I replayed the mission and couldn't get more than that! If you please could thell me the way, i'd be grateful!

Pick the cheapest crew members you can. I think most are around 6-8% cut with the highest being 12%

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

I just did my second play through and did all the assassination missions at the end. The Redwood tip saved me. it quadrupled my 30 million to 120 million. I finished all the stock missions with $875 million. thank you very much toddfa.

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

I need to do my second playthough I really effed up doing those assassination missions as soon as I got them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users