Photo

WILL ONLINE BE AUTOAIM

9 replies to this topic
welcomepaladin22
  • welcomepaladin22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

What will the shooting be online? So I can practice? Auto aim, assisted or free?

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

Usually depends on the lobby settings.

Personally I use auto-aim because I suffer from a combination of being left-handed AND having a partially-paralysed right hand. I can still play a piano to a professional standard but can't aim fast enough with my right thumb. Go figure :)

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

Me and my friend were wondering about this. Our tentative crew is mixed, so we were wondering how this was going to work out. If each lobby is controlled, maybe we all won't be able to play together. (probably be about 200 of us, probably just split it in two)

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

Usually depends on the lobby settings.

Personally I use auto-aim because I suffer from a combination of being left-handed AND having a partially-paralysed right hand. I can still play a piano to a professional standard but can't aim fast enough with my right thumb. Go figure :)

Turn sensitivity up then, might help.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Free. Auto-aiming is for weak fools.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

You can choose your own aiming style

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

I hope we can choose because I personally prefer free aim since it's more challenging.

But for those pricks who are saying auto aim is for pussies and whatnot, please shut up. Just because other people's personal preferences do not match yours, doesn't give you a right to insult them.
  • Grand Theft Savage likes this

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:13 AM Edited by Gregers08, 23 September 2013 - 03:14 AM.

I have a bad feeling they are going to split the players apart again. Wish they would just go with free aim only or with very little aim assist, can't stand playing soft lock since the gun fights are based more on who saw the other person first rather than skill.

HITMAN1342
  • HITMAN1342

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

I have a bad feeling they are going to split the players apart again. Wish they would just go with free aim only or with very little aim assist, can't stand playing soft lock since the gun fights are based more on who saw the other person first rather than skill.

This basically, I hardly see the point in playing if auto-aim is on.

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

i prefer auto aim or assisted aiming.. who needs skill when playing an open world game?  this is not a shooter.. the characters are so tiny and the aim is far from accurate.  auto/assisted for me.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users