Photo

So bored already...the story has hit a wall...feeling like I need Onli

20 replies to this topic
Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

• half way though, the story is just so boring...trevor does something stupid as f*ck, michael fixes it, franklin tags along....FIB makes me do some stupid sh*t I dont care about doing, i get paid nothing 
  • drive to a play 10 minutes away, do some stupid mission, kill a bunch of idiots who cant fight back, celebrate with 2 old f*cking d-bags (mike/trev) and go do some stupid sh*t
  • roaming around is impossible, cops all over me for anything

need online fast. 

games dying for me. have no interest to finish story. 

the city is boring. driving is weird. shooting is weird. cant see what im aiming at. too much swimming, flying, f*cking hate that sh*t. i just had to drive a 18 wheeler up to the woods to give it to that d-bag rich guy, it was so f*cking boring. im done. 

• Alan0x1 likes this

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

Lol i disagree with everything except for that truck mission where you have to drive all the way up the map with an 18 wheelers and get paid NOTHING! It took me a good 20 minutes.... screw my life lol

ChrisKO49
  • ChrisKO49

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

The FIB missions suck and you get paid nothing. i would be ok with them if you at least get paid

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

I really hope I don't get bored.

I'm trying not to get too spoiled and keep my expectations reasonable.

Had fun for a good year or two with this. :sigh:

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

Fascinating

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:27 AM

The FIB missions suck and you get paid nothing. i would be ok with them if you at least get paid

Because all government agencies blackmail people to do their dirty work, then pay them for it afterward. FIB has the trio over a barrel, they don't need to pay them.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

The only thing that annoyed me about the story was the fact that you got paid basically nothing for the majority of the missions (no to mention the fact that I lost my 240,000 dollar Vacca when I only had like 500k to spend :( ). Then, afterwards, there's nothing (worthwhile) to spend your money on aside from a few vehicles.

Another problem is the fact that most of the vehicles that people want can't be bought.

COASTERPUNK
  • COASTERPUNK

These are the real sounds of Southern San Andreas

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

If you hate it so much than why are you on forums for the game...

Online will be here in a little over a week. In the mean time, I'm really enjoying the storyline.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by KillaDanny, 23 September 2013 - 02:34 AM.

Sell it and buy cod seems like a more apropriate game for you (not trolling...) 

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:34 AM Edited by jamieleng, 23 September 2013 - 02:35 AM.

So you haven't played the game yet?

To OP. You've basically rubbished nearly every main component of the game & you think Online will suddenly turn it around for you. Are you for real? What, do you think they're going to do, somehow change the driving, shooting, flying, swimming for Online?

You have to be a troll. 

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

You should check out the other GTA's dude, there's nothing to do to keep you interested in those games as well.

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Keep trucking through. I also personally found the middle to be kind of dry. By the end though, you'll realize the story was a masterpiece.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

Had fun for a good year or two with this. :sigh:

Don't worry ignore most of the stuff you see on this forum... I had high expectation and suddenly I see a bunch of people hating about physics and saying they got bored already so I was a little dissapointed but I still bought and it ended up being better than I expected... MUCH better

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

I've played it for about 5 hours. Waiting on my gamestop Collectors Edition to ship to me over here in Germany. Military mail, and all.... Should be here in two days. I've played my friends though. Weird at first but I really came around to liking it the second day I played.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Lol i disagree with everything except for that truck mission where you have to drive all the way up the map with an 18 wheelers and get paid NOTHING! It took me a good 20 minutes.... screw my life lol

Spoiler

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

Keep trucking through. I also personally found the middle to be kind of dry. By the end though, you'll realize the story was a masterpiece.

Story wasn't really a masterpiece. It was a above average story. It isn't going to win Story of the Year. 

JimmyDaMoney
  • JimmyDaMoney

GYP Squad

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

i find it pointless to rob stores. even the poor character has enough money to not need to rob a goddamn gas station.. immersion breaker.

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

To be completely honest, I agree with you with nothing over than, The game has hit a midway slump (im 52% through)

I've just completed the 'Predator' mission, so hopefully with the new heist coming up it should start getting better again

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

The story gets boring? Hits a wall? 

WHAAAAAT?

Me and all my friends who play yhte game had to keep themselves from not finishing the game all in one go because the story was so compelling. Try the freaks and strangers missions too, you won't get bored

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

Not the least bit bored yet.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

WHAAAAAT?

Me and all my friends who play yhte game had to keep themselves from not finishing the game all in one go because the story was so compelling. Try the freaks and strangers missions too, you won't get bored

You have to remember, many modern gamers have the attention span & memory of a gnat.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

WHAAAAAT?

You have to remember, many modern gamers have the attention span & memory of a gnat.

So it seems man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users