Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gamestop Manager arguing with GTA 5 buyer over ID (Hilarious)

49 replies to this topic
SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

In australia it's rated R which is an 18+ rating, if you can't prove you're over 18 then you can't buy the game. He didn't have to prove his age, it's clear in the video the reason they needed ID was because the preorder was fully paid off, he had to prove who he was so they didn't hand it out to the wrong person. 

Anyway she acted like a total bitch and she deserved to be fired

http://www.buzzfeed....o-goes-viral-of

"I work for GS in the LA area. I am happy to report to all of you that this bitch has been fired as of today. She was a c*nt to work for, and trust me when I say that we are all happy that she is gone. Also, she has done worse than just this. Just last year she was under investigation for fudging the numbers in her books because money and games were coming up missing. She talked her way out of it and pegged it on an innocent girl who just killed herself this past May. Burn in hell Chrys."

whoa.. thats heavy. 

her sarcasm sucks.. i hate people like that.. while i love sarcasm as much as the next person, her type is so transparent, she might as well say whats on her mind instead of showing fake emotions. 

Franklin_Clinton24
  • Franklin_Clinton24

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

that bitch should lose her job and everyone defending her are assholes. He doesnt have to show you an ID he doesnt look like he is under 17

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

So acting like a whiny pole smoker should be praised? They ask for your phone number for confirmation of the pre order, nothing out of the ordinary here. Just some tin-foil hat wearing d-bag who thinks he's actually worth the trouble of stealing his identity.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

What a way to get a chick's number lol.

Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:33 AM Edited by Laphin, 23 September 2013 - 08:36 AM.

I mean honestly.. THAT escalated the moment she gave in and let him have the game.  She SHOULD have been like.. "I'm sorry, you can't have the game without I.D. it's a requirement... Next in line please"  and if he continued to argue I would have just been like, "You heard what I said.. NEXT PLEASE"  and just ignored any attempt from him after that...  That would have been HER making her point, and then leaving him to his tantrum.   The moment she caved and decided to let him have the game, she was bowing to him, he then felt like HE had the upper-hand of the situation and poured insults (kid probably always threw fits to get what he wanted when he was little), and with everyone else seeing that in turn makes them think, "Oh THAT guy got away with it.. what's to say I can't."  If there were more people in line without I.D.s, she'd now have to do the same thing or them...

She was not manager material at all. :p

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:48 AM Edited by I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT, 23 September 2013 - 08:52 AM.

having to show ID for anything is a waste of time. take my money and suck on deez nuts. funny she got fired hahaha. americans are so f*ckin uptight with IDs. I mean use common sense..the guy is balding....u think hes under 17? what a corporate bureaucratic sh*t hole the us is becoming. 

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

HAHAHAAHHA i would of run up on the nerd and puched the sh*t out of him and then i would of probly robbed his copy of GTA while getting her number.

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

HAHAHAAHHA i would of run up on the nerd and puched the sh*t out of him and then i would of probly robbed his copy of GTA while getting her number.

Lets be honest, no you wouldn't. :|

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:56 AM Edited by line of chop, 23 September 2013 - 08:57 AM.

You dont even know me chump i would of socked him just like i would you ya f*cking nerd. Half these niggaz on here sticking up for him are nerds just like him lololol

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

You dont even know me chump i would of socked him just like i would you ya f*cking nerd. Half these niggaz on here sticking up for him are nerds just like him lololol

na u wouldnt do sh*t boi

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

No you wouldn't stop acting hard bro

Ollie23
  • Ollie23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

This is so stupid. You can barely even tell what happened because most of it is cut out, you can't blame either of them.

Monge305
  • Monge305

Grove St Mama SMD

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

Lol the douchebag Curtis Lepore filmed this.....that "vine celebrity" fag shouldnt be talking sh*t at all, all he does is make videos that are only funny to 15 year olds.

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:28 AM Edited by ShopToCustomer, 23 September 2013 - 11:28 AM.

they're both pretty pathetic, but she was also unprofessional. The customer is always right, she should have just tried to calm the situation and be done with it.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

Jokes on her, he actually was able to enjoy his night afterward while she was still being a c*nt.

Los Santos - 1992 to 2013
  • Los Santos - 1992 to 2013

After 21 years, it's time.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

If some idiot employee asked me for ID in a game store, I will say, "Are you stupid!? Do I look a under-18 to you?"

She obviously was a candidate for a punch-up. :die:

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:40 AM Edited by CharlieSheem, 23 September 2013 - 11:41 AM.

she might have carded him just to be a biatch, but she didn't really lose her composure.  Also you miss the beginning of the argument because the camera guy didn't film the whole thing.

The guy is a major whiner, just STFU and follow the protocol, if you get asked for ID, show ID.  They can be fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for selling the game to anyone under 18.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Typical 12 year old.

Mummy's calling you, saying it's bed time.

Everyone in this video is an idiot.

That chick is the worst because she is the one at work, so she should be professional and not making smart ass remarks about one customer to another.

What is she a high school girl????

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by GourangaMaster, 23 September 2013 - 12:03 PM.

This is what happens when an immovable nerd meets an unstoppable c.unt.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

His age doesn't preclude him buying the game and not even a law-enforcement officer can ask for his photo ID without due cause. Or do Americans pick-and-choose from the Constitution as they see fit? ;)

Are you retarded? It's illegal to sell someone an M rated game if they're not at least 17. You don't have to show the store your ID, but then they don't have to sell you jack sh*t if you don't.

There's a difference between ID and Photo-ID.... and he only has to show his ID when a store has reasonable suspicion about his age. That's not just on the statute, it's in case law.

I don't mind being called retarded when I know I've checked my facts ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users