Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gamestop Manager arguing with GTA 5 buyer over ID (Hilarious)

49 replies to this topic
BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Check it out

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Tell A.W.E.S.O.M.-O all your most personal secrets

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

Stupid bitch. Get a real job.

trialsiain
  • trialsiain

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

He's the guy complaining about the driving .. multiple accounts thousands of them

ChrisKO49
  • ChrisKO49

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

I agree with him that she was very unprofessional. no matter how irate he got, she should have kept her cool in stead of participating in his pissing contest. She was intentionally trying to turn the crowd on him and since she has titties, these nerds had her back.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

saw this, all parties involved are pathetic. 

f*cking take the game and go home, you f*cking loser. 

chick is obv a c*nt.

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

what a rat, and wtf is that idiot recording on about, is he saying stuff about a game that he's also going to buy, f*cking donut

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

She should be sacked for offering to distribute his contact details to the queue. Unbelievable. We don't see what was said before this conversation so maybe he was being just as much of a git... but even so, she should definitely lose her job for that or be retrained.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

that dumb nerd

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

I didn't quite get it, I can't see anyone arguing about showing their ID but apparently that is what he was pissed about. Although she took it to a whole different level when she was telling people she has his email so they can send him harassing messages. I'm glad she is out of the store now, it probably isn't the first time she was a total c*nt to some one. He acted more professional and he was the one who started it. Weird.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

Point number 1, she asked for an id, which i assume is standard procedure.

2, she probably was mad she had to work at midnight instead of whoring around with her skank friends at a bar.

3, the dude recoring is making fun of a guy buying gta v, yet hes about to go home and do the same thing?

Really everyone involved in this video is an idiot.
  • frenzypsycho, jamieleng and jv95_ like this

ianqt
  • ianqt

Twitter @ianqt

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

That dude was ultra virgin with the cargo shorts, pissy attitude, and high socks.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

I didn't quite get it, I can't see anyone arguing about showing their ID but apparently that is what he was pissed about. Although she took it to a whole different level when she was telling people she has his email so they can send him harassing messages. I'm glad she is out of the store now, it probably isn't the first time she was a total c*nt to some one. He acted more professional and he was the one who started it. Weird.

His age doesn't preclude him buying the game and not even a law-enforcement officer can ask for his photo ID without due cause. Or do Americans pick-and-choose from the Constitution as they see fit? ;)

• jukebox likes this

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

That dude was ultra virgin with the cargo shorts, pissy attitude, and high socks.

he was being harrased by everyone there? how would you react? even the store clerks threatened to give out his info so that they could bully him at home. Im glad the bitch got fired. I would slapped that slut showed her, her place.

imotive
  • imotive

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Give mee a highhh fivee yeeaahhhhhh, o waitt, I just got you sacked :panic:

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

Yet another example of what happens when two stupid people collide. He's dumb for not knowing gamestop needs I.D., and she's dumb for hamming it up and not simply trying to defuse the situation.

jukebox
  • jukebox

Sgt. Knox

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

I have no clue how you think the constutution saves him in this. It is required to show an id when buying a mature video game, same as a.movie, or going to see a movie. They can ask to sse your id

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

His age doesn't preclude him buying the game and not even a law-enforcement officer can ask for his photo ID without due cause. Or do Americans pick-and-choose from the Constitution as they see fit? ;)

Are you retarded? It's illegal to sell someone an M rated game if they're not at least 17. You don't have to show the store your ID, but then they don't have to sell you jack sh*t if you don't.

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by odiedodi2, 23 September 2013 - 02:52 AM.

and the constitution doesn't apply to private businesses. Same reason businesses can prohibit guns on their premises. It's their policy to check photo I.D.s before selling games. If he doesn't like it, he can exercise his consumer rights and buy the game from somewhere else.

Are you retarded? It's illegal to sell someone an M rated game if they're not at least 17.

No, it's not.

he was being harrased by everyone there? how would you react? even the store clerks threatened to give out his info so that they could bully him at home. Im glad the bitch got fired. I would slapped that slut showed her, her place.

I carry a gun on me every time I leave the house, if I've done something stupid enough to have everyone in a store harass me, I've already done it wrong, and if one of the hecklers decided to punch me because of a situation that I instigated and I shot them, it's likely that I'd be going to jail. That guy brought it on himself because of his own actions.

Chargr
  • Chargr

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

I'm almost sure that loser is a GTAForums member, someone posted in the GTA V launch section about being denied the game because they didn't have their I.D with them.

Lol strong FA

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:50 AM Edited by jamieleng, 23 September 2013 - 02:52 AM.

I'm in my 30's & that guy looks older than me (I think) & I would've been both flabbergasted & flattered to be asked for ID (the guy in front of me got asked). I mean, it wouldn't have bothered me, as I live a 5 min walk from where I got it.

That's a proper car crash video & made me feel very uncomfortable watching it. Just embarrassing all round.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

Are you retarded? It's illegal to sell someone an M rated game if they're not at least 17.

No, it's not.

Alright my bad. I'm retarded.

Still, Gamestop as a private business has the right to refuse service for something like not showing ID.

Alan0x1
  • Alan0x1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

what an unprofessional employee. she just might have lost her job over gta 5.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

what an unprofessional employee. she just might have lost her job over gta 5.

It's a good job the economy is booming & there's plenty of jobs going around. Oh wait...

She's probably giving hand jobs for a handout as we speak. Serves her right, snooty bitch.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

She deserved it, but he was also truly damn obnoxious. Guy holding the camera wasn't any better. 

Honestly, it's a shame she got fired, but helping to humiliate a customer infront of them all is horrible for business.  

On that note, he should've just walked away. However, her asking if it was all on camera was truly crossing. 

All in all, he wasn't in the wrong at all. The girl brought that all on herself. 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

Lemme guess, 2 idiot human beings argued for both equally retarded reasons and people sided with the one who has a vagina?

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

I know gamestop policy is to show your id for M rated games.. what i dont get is how their policy is stronger than tobacco law?  it is the law for store clerks to ask for id from anyone who looks under the age of 27, in NYC atleast.. if that guy were buying cigarettes, he would not need to show his id.. he is and looks well over the age.  so again, why was his id such a big deal?

Shaun83
  • Shaun83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

I could be wrong, as the vid started well into the ordeal and didn't catch the whole situation, but sounds like he preordered the game, paid in full, and then had no id at time of pick up to verify who he was. To me it sounds like it has nothing to do with his age, more so to do with them not wanting to hand a paid for game out to the wrong person. In which case it was more the. Fair for them to ask for ID.

But yes all parties involved here are stupid as hell for letting the situation get that out of control.

Moe36
  • Moe36

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

All those guys talking trash are so dumb and the employee was straight up unprofessional, no matter how a dick of a person is, you shouldn't lose your composure

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

He was the one making a fuss about showing his ID even though obviously you need an ID and he held up the line...

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

In australia it's rated R which is an 18+ rating, if you can't prove you're over 18 then you can't buy the game. He didn't have to prove his age, it's clear in the video the reason they needed ID was because the preorder was fully paid off, he had to prove who he was so they didn't hand it out to the wrong person. 

Anyway she acted like a total bitch and she deserved to be fired

http://www.buzzfeed....o-goes-viral-of

"I work for GS in the LA area. I am happy to report to all of you that this bitch has been fired as of today. She was a c*nt to work for, and trust me when I say that we are all happy that she is gone. Also, she has done worse than just this. Just last year she was under investigation for fudging the numbers in her books because money and games were coming up missing. She talked her way out of it and pegged it on an innocent girl who just killed herself this past May. Burn in hell Chrys."

• SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users