Quantcast

» «
Photo

A few questions, is my game glitched and other concerns? Lol.

13 replies to this topic
Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

No seriously whenever I load the game I start somewhere random where I did not save at all.. I only save in the safehouse yet I never spawn there. Also, my clothes are never saved and my character is always in something different than what I put onthem. Forgive me if I'm being completely stupid right now, but these two things have annoyed me beyond belief in this game. 

I have a few other questions that need answered. Does the car wash not change your cars color anymore?

I guess it doesn't since the customs paint/spray/autocustom car shop offers colors. 

Last question-- WHY CAN I NOT CUSTOMIZE MY CAR WITHOUT SHELLING MONEY TO REPAIR IT FIRST IN THE CUSTOMS SHOP. Maybe it's just my game... but I'm forced to repair my car before I can do any customization on it. Why can't I just customize it without repairing it? I usually just save them in the garage for the repairs?

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

You hardly ever spawn when you Quick Save, and sometimes you get another character's vehicle... this happens least to Franklin but he loses the most vehicles. Maybe patchable, maybe improved when GTA Online comes out.

Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

Are these glitches or is this how the game works? Especially the repair the car in the shop before customizing it thing.. seems like a glitch. It won't even let me choose to customize before I repair?

Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Also I don't quick save I only save in the safehouse but when I load the game I'm never in the safehouse I'm on a beach in different clothing.

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Tell A.W.E.S.O.M.-O all your most personal secrets

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

I always quick save via my phone.. and i always load up where i save.

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

you need to repair the car before you can work on it. Makes perfect logic, I don't see the problem there.

Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

you need to repair the car before you can work on it. Makes perfect logic, I don't see the problem there.

Is that how it is for you as well? What about the spawning on the beach when you saved in the safehouse

LTA1992
  • LTA1992

The Fanged Brave, KyoryuRed

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Car washes never changed your cars color. that doesn't even make sense to begin with.

Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

Car washes never changed your cars color. that doesn't even make sense to begin with.

Right sorry I only meant to put that they repaired them I think? They don't repair them anymore?

Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

Anyone else have anything to say about this?

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Carwashes never repaired your car, merely just cleaned them

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

1. You spawn in a random place if the game was auto saved such as after a mission as opposed to at your house, if you save at your house then the game loads at your house assuming you've not left it so long playing another character that they go and find something to do.

2. Yeah the clothes don't save, yeah it's annoying, yeah it's been discussed 3 million times before.

3. Carwash never changed your car colour it only cleaned it. You have to repair the car before customising it because how for example would you fit a new bonnet if the front end was all caved in from an accident? Makes perfect sense.

Your game is fine.

Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

1. You spawn in a random place if the game was auto saved such as after a mission as opposed to at your house, if you save at your house then the game loads at your house assuming you've not left it so long playing another character that they go and find something to do.

2. Yeah the clothes don't save, yeah it's annoying, yeah it's been discussed 3 million times before.

3. Carwash never changed your car colour it only cleaned it. You have to repair the car before customising it because how for example would you fit a new bonnet if the front end was all caved in from an accident? Makes perfect sense.

Your game is fine

Thanks for the answer and clarification but even if i save in the safehouse manually it really does spawn me on the beach or in another car somewhere lol even if I turned my xbox off right after the save. 

Marlbororeds9
  • Marlbororeds9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Your game is fine.

Thanks for the answer and clarification but even if i save in the safehouse manually it really does spawn me on the beach or in another car somewhere lol even if I turned my xbox off right after the save. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users