(PC) Evansville Police - LCPDFR Clan

4 replies to this topic
kaeden1100
  • kaeden1100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED:

Hello! Interested in joining a LCPDFR Roleplay clan for GTA IV on PC? If so, that's great. We are the Evansville, IN Police Department. Now, we are of course, in no way affiliated with the actual police department, I just happen to live there, and am a fan of their work. We take pride in our custom modding, and our ability to Roleplay. I've been in several other clans, as well as owned a few, so I am no amatuer when it comes to experience. We're hiring for the following positions:

Dispatcher
Cosntable
Emergency Medical Technician
Fire Fighter

If you're interested in joining, please go to http://gta-epdclan.com/ There you can find more information about us, and can apply or a position of your choice.

We Hope To See You Soon!

Thanks,
PCFormer (Owner)

kaeden1100
  • kaeden1100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

bump.

ethqpresident
  • ethqpresident

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

hey, i know your more looking for members to join your clan. although i would like to offer your clan a spot in the ethq community we offer a lot and are well funded. i have been looking for a group such as yours. i have an administrative team on standby ready to work on what ever you need. pm me if your interested or not. i would like to one day set up a competition for a cash reward to the winner. this of course we could discuss if you are interested in joining us. we are the ETHQ (Elite Tactical Headquarters) 

website is undergoing re work, but check it out

www.ethq.enjin.com

ETHQ president

-Tyler

kaeden1100
  • kaeden1100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Thanks for the offer. I'll take a look at it.

ethqpresident
  • ethqpresident

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

good deal!! can't wait to hear back from you. btw you don't need to change your name or anyone in you clan. i just ask if they sign up on the site and i will generate your own page for you and your members to access.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users