Photo

Woman not fighting back?!

9 replies to this topic
lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

I hate to say this but I have beaten the hell out of a lot of women and NONE of them have been fighting back at all. I'll run into them and they just run away, or smack em a lil bit and they still just run. Has any body found any lady's that will at least defend themselves??

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

I've been to busy shooting up muggers thieves to beat random ladies, but I do recall one of the mugging events I was called over by a woman and she led me to an alley where her and I can only assume her man drew on me ( with pistols) , they were introduced to my assault shotgun shortly after.

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

I've been to busy shooting up muggers thieves to beat random ladies, but I do recall one of the mugging events I was called over by a woman and she led me to an alley where her and I can only assume her man drew on me ( with pistols) , they were introduced to my assault shotgun shortly after.

I think I had that happen on Michael.

Because I was Michael as soon as I turned up to the random event and saw 3 bad guys I assumed she was leading me to help her friend. I slow mo'd  before they could speak and took out all 3. Then expecting the bitch to pay up she just sat on the floor cowering... So obviously expecting me to shoot her for luring me into a trap in hindsight :s

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Because I was Michael as soon as I turned up to the random event and saw 3 bad guys I assumed she was leading me to help her friend. I slow mo'd  before they could speak and took out all 3. Then expecting the bitch to pay up she just sat on the floor cowering... So obviously expecting me to shoot her for luring me into a trap in hindsight :s

lol I  did that one too haha as Michael

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

lol I  did that one too haha as Michael

Hmmmm.... I suppose I really should have tried his ability more. =P

James Bond 007
  • James Bond 007

Secret Agent for the Mi6

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:56 PM Edited by James Bond 007, 23 September 2013 - 02:01 PM.

Yes. I was on my way to the army base with Trevor in hopes of stealing the cargo plane and I noticed a lot of bikers running away from this diner on the side of the road.  So I decided to stop there and see what was going on , by the time I got over there all the bikers had fled the scene and this woman was standing out front on the porch of the diner and as soon as I got within two feet of her she said wtf do u want or something like that pulled out a knife and stabbed me twice and I died llllooooolllll... I guess Trevor doesn't have a very welcoming appearance.. I was very surprised that happen lol  I honestly meant her no harm, I was on a plane stealing mission and bcuz of her I lost 5 k in hospital bills and a lot of miles traveled..  valuble lesson learned.. if a entire biker gang is running away then maybe theres a Good reason.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

To be honest, how many women would fight back in real life? Lol I bet the percentage is very low. 

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Ertrick36, 23 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

It's because they are all plastic girls (figuratively, of course).  The women of Los Santos are too soft from all the easy living.  Go out to the country side, however... it's a completely different story.

Also, there seems to be a good number of guys who don't fight back, but it could be because usually I knock them out with a single punch...

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

A female weight lifter started on me i knocked her out

Nobitos
  • Nobitos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Women outside the city will fight back